Guantánamo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• cash or card

Havana 3 hours ago

I have been told to take all my money in cash as atm machines are scarce is this correct and if it is how safe is it

more
    • Ground Transportation to Hotel Tropicoco,Playa Del Este

Varadero Yesterday

How do I get From Varadero Airport to Hotel Tropicoco,Playa del Este?

more
    • Trading locals

Cayo Coco Aug 19, 2014 at 2:53 PM

can you trade locals toiletries/clothes or other stuff for handmade goods.

I'm going to cayo coco

more
    • PeterPanandWendy's Profile Photo

Email on Androids

Cuba Aug 16, 2014 at 8:13 AM

I understand that Cubans with iPhone Androids have recently been able to access email accounts from the phones (avoiding the line ups at the internet cafes). I am technologically challenged and don't even know what questions to ask, but here goes - is this true? If so, what type of cell phones would be good to take down as gifts for my Cuban friends - please be as specific as possible so I can be sure to take the right ones...

more
    • FROM PLAYA PESQUERO TO A SPORTS BAR

Holguín Aug 22, 2014 at 5:47 AM

We are arriving next week and it would be good to know where there is a sports bar. On Sunday 31st August there is a match we want to watch. It is on in England at 1.30pm. Is there posibility we could watch this live, given the time difference?

Thanking you in advance

more
    • Cuba in April

Cuba Aug 16, 2014 at 3:24 AM

Hi. We are traveling to Cuba at the beginning of next April. We will be based in Havana for 5 days and doing an organised tour for 8 days. What is the weather like at this time of year? Thanks

more
    • jdacosta16's Profile Photo

Hotel Oasis

Varadero Aug 21, 2014 at 2:08 PM

Can anyone tell me if this hotel has a gift shop that sells cigarettes, cigars, beer and snacks? I also need to know if they supply towels and how much is the deposit? Thank you.
      Jose

more
    • İmportant destinations of CUBA

Cuba Aug 21, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Hello all!
      Which cities are the most favorite destinations of Cuba and definitely should be visited ?
      If you can also suggest a trip route in Cuba I will be so grateful.
      Thank you!

more
    • Cuba - safe to travel? locations? tour guides?

Cuba Sep 12, 2014 at 2:14 AM

Hello travelers

I am pondering with the idea of taking my family (with 2 kids below age 10) to Cuba. My wife and I had always been interested in travel to Cuba when we were without kids, but back then US travelers were not allowed to visit the country. I know for the past couple of years the borders have opened up but I've read a jumble of things about Cuba travel and I was wondering if anyone here has experience they could share with us to help us out.

We're interested in knowing first and foremost the safety part - is it safe to go, especially as a young family? Secondly, Havana is a must but are there any little known excursions beyond the city that would be a must see? I am an amateur photographer and want to get literally thousands of photos, the more unique off-path places would be good to know.

I've also read that cuba tours to US travelers can only be done by certain tour companies? Can anyone suggest a solid travel agent that offers cuba deals? Any other advice on tours to Cuba would be really welcome.

more

Near Guantánamo

• cheapestpension?

by georgeleecrosby Online Now Feb 7, 2011 at 6:45 PM

any tips on the absolutest..cheapest! pension?..in guantanamo?

1 Answer Feb 9, 2011 at 8:20 AM
    • Cuba this Summer/ Guantanamo Carnival

by shishi408 Online Now Apr 16, 2009 at 10:50 AM

Hi RickL and others,

Its Great to see a reveiw on the Guantanamo Carnival.

My Cuban dance teacher is planning a trip over there this summer. It's going to be my first time visiting Cuba. In about 2 weeks time, I am wondering if i should just stay close to Havana and hit other hightlights and save the trip across Island to the East side. Or, is it totally THE thing to do in Cuba to go to this Carnival? I am interested in Cuban dance and off course sightseen...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
      Sandy