Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cuba Missile Crisis sites

Cuba Sep 16, 2015 at 1:24 PM

Is there anything to see of the Russian missile installations in San Cristobal or Guanajay or anyehere else? If so, can a tour from Havana be arranged?

• jmhultin's Profile Photo

Use of US credit cards

Cuba Sep 8, 2015 at 7:46 PM

I'm contemplating a trip to Cuba. I'm a US citizen and resident. In January 2015, both MasterCard and American Express announced that they would begin to allow use of their credit cards in Cuba, effective March 1.

I haven't heard anything further about it. Can anyone tell me if it ever happened?

• 1 week and a bit in the carribean

Havana Sep 7, 2015 at 4:04 AM

After attending a friends wedding in late February my partner and I plan to fly into Havana for a week or so.
      Can Anyone point me in the right direction in regards to.
      - How long do we need in Havana? We both love to dance the nightlife there is a must to experience for us.
      - Are there cruises that could take us to Jamaica and and and the Bahamas?
      - Do we need more than the week and a bit?

• jacquisuiza's Profile Photo

Spanish lessons in Havana

Cuba Sep 22, 2015 at 2:15 PM

I'm going to Cuba for first time in November. I would like to take spanish lessons for a week in Havana and doing homestay. Unfortunately I only find the usual big language schools but I prefer something more private if posible in Cuba. Is it posible to get lessons with a private teacher? I have level C1 but need to refresh it.

Near Guantánamo

• Visit Guantanamo

by BillErika Online Now Jul 24, 2015 at 6:34 AM

Is it possible to visit any of Guantanamo?

10 Answers Jul 30, 2015 at 7:09 AM
    • cheapestpension?

by georgeleecrosby Online Now Feb 7, 2011 at 6:45 PM

any tips on the absolutest..cheapest! pension? guantanamo?

1 Answer Feb 9, 2011 at 8:20 AM
    • Cuba this Summer/ Guantanamo Carnival

by shishi408 Online Now Apr 16, 2009 at 10:50 AM

Hi RickL and others,

Its Great to see a reveiw on the Guantanamo Carnival.

My Cuban dance teacher is planning a trip over there this summer. It's going to be my first time visiting Cuba. In about 2 weeks time, I am wondering if i should just stay close to Havana and hit other hightlights and save the trip across Island to the East side. Or, is it totally THE thing to do in Cuba to go to this Carnival? I am interested in Cuban dance and off course sightseen...

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!