Guangzhou

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelling from Guangzhou international airport to Grand Hyatt hotel

by SalehaD Online Now Dec 12, 2014 at 4:54 PM

What would be the best way to travel to the hotel?

more
    • ABOUT GUANGZHOU

by patriciasnesamani Online Now Nov 24, 2014 at 3:12 AM

Hi I am hearing negative feedbacks on safety issues in Guangzhou China. I am planning to travel soon to meet some manufacturers at Shang Ming Building, at Qifu Road, Baiyun district, Guangzhou together with my 2 other business partners. We are all Singaporean Indians and don not speak English. We are only planning to stay for 3 days only. This is our first time travelling to China. Please share your point of view on the safety issues at Guangzhou and please advise which hotel is safe or highly recommended. Looking for your response Thank you so much Patricia

more
    • Skeena63's Profile Photo

Guangzhou Airport

by Skeena63 Online Now Dec 8, 2014 at 5:32 PM

We will be traveling to Taiwan in January with china Southern but have an overnight layover in Guangzhou. We have heard that the Guangzhou Airport is horrible. :( anyone else feel the same way?
      Has anyone had a layover with China Southern in Guangzhou and stayed at their free hotel? If so which hotel and was there a market or something of interest near to it?
      Thank you

more
    • travelling from Guangzhou international airport to Grand Hyatt hotel

by SalehaD Online Now Dec 12, 2014 at 4:54 PM

What would be the best way to travel to the hotel?

3 Answers Dec 13, 2014 at 12:15 PM
    • Skeena63's Profile Photo

Guangzhou Airport

by Skeena63 Online Now Dec 8, 2014 at 5:32 PM

We will be traveling to Taiwan in January with china Southern but have an overnight layover in Guangzhou. We have heard that the Guangzhou Airport is horrible. :( anyone else feel the same way?
      Has anyone had a layover with China Southern in Guangzhou and stayed at their free hotel? If so which hotel and was there a market or something of interest near to it?
      Thank you

12 Answers Dec 10, 2014 at 11:14 AM
    • ABOUT GUANGZHOU

by patriciasnesamani Online Now Nov 24, 2014 at 3:12 AM

Hi I am hearing negative feedbacks on safety issues in Guangzhou China. I am planning to travel soon to meet some manufacturers at Shang Ming Building, at Qifu Road, Baiyun district, Guangzhou together with my 2 other business partners. We are all Singaporean Indians and don not speak English. We are only planning to stay for 3 days only. This is our first time travelling to China. Please share your point of view on the safety issues at Guangzhou and please advise which hotel is safe or highly recommended. Looking for your response Thank you so much Patricia

9 Answers Dec 7, 2014 at 6:50 PM
    • vieviengan's Profile Photo

Guang Zhou to Shen Zhen

by vieviengan Online Now Oct 21, 2014 at 6:30 AM

I am a little confuse , I search theres this Guang zhou nan South North and Guang ZHou Dong east , and also to Shenzen and Shen Zhen Bei , which should I use , I am staying near the Beijing Lu , can I use the same Metro to get there to Shen Zhen, or which station should to go to from GZ to SZ .

7 Answers Oct 22, 2014 at 8:00 AM
    • vieviengan's Profile Photo

Place for chill / bar / clubs

by vieviengan Online Now Oct 21, 2014 at 5:16 AM

Where in Guangzhou that they have some bars or places to chill . I dont mind either to go to clubs but we wont be drinking too much or stay too long , Where in Gz would be best ? I will be staying somewhere near Beijing Lu

2 Answers Oct 21, 2014 at 7:15 AM
    • happpymike's Profile Photo

Where to buy a laptop?

by happpymike Online Now Oct 9, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Where is the best place to purchase a Laptop and
      what would be a trap in Guangzhou on buying computers
      in Guangzhou!!??
      TKS in advance

2 Answers Oct 11, 2014 at 7:06 AM

Where to shop?

by happpymike Online Now Oct 9, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Hi there!
      Where is the best place to buy cloths on reasonable price, in Guangzhou?
      How far is it from Huanshi road?( I am staying in Yihe Hotel during my stay
      in Guangzhou! Any recomendation about this hotel!?)
      TKS in advance

1 Answer Oct 10, 2014 at 1:00 AM

Explore Guangzhou!!

by happpymike Online Now Oct 5, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Hi There!!
      I will be in Guangzhou during Oct.31- Nov.03, 2014 and would like to find a Chines friend to
      explore the place! So!! Where to stay and what would it be a good itinerary!?

2 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 5:59 PM
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Guangzhou for 2 nights Canton Fair

by sandeepgarg Online Now Sep 29, 2014 at 7:43 PM

My wife and me arrive in Guangzhou on 1st Nov. from Macau and go directly to Canton Fair. We are staying 2 nights, probably at the Asia International Hotel. Our flight onwards to Beijing is at about 7.30 pm on 3rd Nov.

Can we take a bullet train from Zhuhai station near Macau? How do we reach that station from Macau?

What all can we see in Guangzhou (we should probably be free for the day on 3rd Nov., and both the evenings after the fair)? What about nightlife? How about the local transportation? are Taxis a good option or is the Metro etc. easy for English speaking persons?

Where can we shop, mainly souvenirs etc. and maybe electonics? Or will it be better to shop in Shanghai, as that is our last stop? (But we would have more time at hand in Guangzhou). Is there a lot of bargaining?

Thanks

5 Answers Sep 30, 2014 at 10:02 AM
    • Where should I stay

by SmileyMiley Online Now Aug 26, 2014 at 8:44 AM

I will be stopping of in Guangzhou for 3 days on my way to Australia. Never having travelled that far before, it is a new experience for me.
      I have done some research on what I would like to see, but not sure where I should stay.
      The sights I am interested in are:
      -Temple of the six Banyan Trees
      - Guangxiao Si temple
      - Pearl River Cruise.
      - and maybe some shopping if i get time
      Can anyone recommend a 4/5 star hotel within a reasonable travel time of the above locations.
      Appreciate your help, as I am very new to this long distance travelling and will be travelling on my own.

6 Answers Aug 27, 2014 at 8:37 PM
    • Ventrilloquist's Profile Photo

Guangzhou night life

by Ventrilloquist Online Now Aug 4, 2014 at 6:55 AM

which area has the highest concentration of night clubs?
      Exactly

3 Answers Aug 5, 2014 at 6:38 AM
    • best way to go

by AbedAljehani Online Now Jul 25, 2014 at 9:25 PM

what is the best way to go from Guangzhou to hong kong the to Macau & form Macau to Chenzen then back to guanzhou ?

3 Answers Jul 27, 2014 at 2:24 AM
    • bargain brand closing

by mczeca Online Now May 28, 2014 at 2:41 PM

What's the best place to buy bargain brand closing in guangzhou china

1 Answer Jun 26, 2014 at 10:41 AM
    • Supper markets

by Radiant52 Online Now May 26, 2014 at 2:29 AM

Are there any supper markets near the Canton trade fair centre?

2 Answers Jun 26, 2014 at 10:49 AM
    • white water rafting

by herind Online Now Apr 30, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Does anyone know anything about Qingyuan White Water Rafting.

5 Answers May 26, 2014 at 12:24 AM
    • buying online

by timber486 Online Now Apr 19, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Hi

I would like to buy stuff on line in Guangzhou. which site can I use?

2 Answers May 8, 2014 at 7:09 PM
    • Pet's Accessories

by jenniemiu Online Now Apr 9, 2014 at 5:22 PM

Where can I shop for retail pet's accessories in Guangzhou?

2 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 9:12 PM
    • Pipe Tobacco Brand Availability

by SteveGarvey48 Online Now Feb 26, 2014 at 2:54 PM

Hello,

Could you please tell me where I could purchase high quality (true) imported pipe smoking tobacco in Guangzhou? Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Steve

SteveGarvey48@AOL.com

7 Answers Sep 11, 2014 at 4:47 AM
    • masonwong's Profile Photo

Guangzhou & Zhangmutou

by masonwong Online Now Feb 5, 2014 at 2:22 AM

I will be travelling to Guangzhou mid of April. Backpacking/budget travel for 4 nights 3 days. I have no specific itinerary yet besides Guangzhou Zoo, as I will be lodging around this area (Tianhe District). Any other places worth visiting that are reachable on foot or within walking distance?

Also, any advice on the cheapest and/or convenient way to travel to Zhangmutou from Guangzhou? Is it a place worth visiting by the way? My family's ancestors are said to be from this place, so I wonder if I should go there to have a look.

If anyone foreign traveller needs a travel buddy, I am Chinese literate and conversant in English, so I may be of great help and fun to travel with :)

5 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 4:14 AM
    • fififairus's Profile Photo

TOURIST GUIDE

by fififairus Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 4:36 PM

I would like to travel to guangzhou for 4days 3 night.I need a muslim tourist guide.Can i get to know him/her b4 i fly from Penang.I prefer man,young ( about 30-40 years old),friendly and mostly very experince.

5 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 6:31 PM
    • Guangzhou airport to Holiday Inn Dishifu

by Junehassan Online Now Jan 29, 2014 at 11:57 PM

The hotel wants to charge RNB550 to pick us from the airport to the hotel. I think it is bit exorbitant. There will be four of us. Would it be cheaper to take a taxi from the airport?

3 Answers Jan 30, 2014 at 6:35 AM
    • sjumani's Profile Photo

Places to see and visit

by sjumani Online Now Jan 26, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Which are some good places to visit and see chinese specialty like culture and other stuff in Guangzhou? I'll be there for Canton fair and will prefer spending a couple of day for personal traveling.

3 Answers Apr 9, 2014 at 6:37 PM
    • SamuelM10's Profile Photo

Living in Guangzhou

by SamuelM10 Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Hi I have been given the opportunity to live and work in Guangzhou would it be a good place to live?

8 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 6:42 AM
    • Cost of metro tickets

by Alice89 Online Now Jan 8, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Hi everyone,

Would anyone know the cost of the metro in guangzhou?

Thanks

4 Answers Jan 9, 2014 at 5:48 PM
    • aegisrose's Profile Photo

Where to watch UFC in Guangzhou?

by aegisrose Online Now Dec 20, 2013 at 8:35 AM

Can anyone point me to a bar/pub/restaurant that might air UFC fights in Guangzhou? As a surprise and belated xmas gift to my husband, I want to take him somewhere he can see Weidman vs. Silva fight. It airs at 10pm Dec 28th Eastern Time in the US, which I'm assuming is 11am in Guangzhou.

Thanks!
      Aegis

3 Answers Dec 27, 2013 at 10:36 PM
    • Train Ticket

by SweeLeng Online Now Nov 11, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Hi, I would like to enquire whether it is required to book the train ticket in advance as I need to travel from Guangzhou to Shenzhen on 21 Nov 13 (Thursday). Please advise.

Leng

2 Answers Nov 20, 2013 at 7:04 AM
    • Night life

by Ratiraj Online Now Oct 14, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Is night life is safe, what are dos and dont's

• Clothing and climate

by Ratiraj Online Now Oct 14, 2013 at 12:05 PM

What type of climate is now days hot/cold,what type of clothing is preferable

2 Answers Nov 11, 2013 at 6:05 AM
    • Hotel at Shangxiajiu or Shamian?

by akpm Online Now Oct 11, 2013 at 7:36 PM

Hi! Will be travelling with my elderly parents. Mom likes to shop, Dad likes to eat, so I'm looking for a hotel within the pedestrian shopping area with easy walking and plenty of cheap eats. From what I read, I think Shanxiajiu or Shamian seems to fit our bill. Any recommendations for a 2* or 3* hotel? Say not more than USD100/night? Thx!!

4 Answers Oct 12, 2013 at 7:09 AM
    • nightlife in gz

by vishal_agg31 Online Now Sep 30, 2013 at 7:44 AM

which is the best place to live in gz and which is very near to all night life and fun areas

1 Answer Sep 30, 2013 at 7:45 AM