change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Guangxi Zhuangzu Zizhiqu Travel Answer Locations

• Nanning transport

Nanning Mar 20, 2014 at 11:20 PM

What's the coach fare from Nanning to Bama longevity village and travelling time as well as what frequency ? Thanks on advance for a response.

1 Answer Apr 3, 2014 at 1:12 AM
    • Bus from Nanning to Hanoi

Nanning Mar 6, 2014 at 5:58 AM

where can I get bus tickets and a bus from Nanning to Hanoi?

1 Answer Mar 6, 2014 at 8:54 PM
    • Train Nanning to Hanoi

Nanning Mar 3, 2014 at 11:29 PM

can i get the train ticket to hanoi the day i arrive in nanning? expected to be arrived in nanning in early morning. Thanks

4 Answers Mar 6, 2014 at 8:58 PM
    • Nanning to Quilin by Bus

Nanning Feb 15, 2014 at 1:54 AM

I will be arriving on 14th March 2014 at 1645(4.45pm) by Air Asia. Is there any bus that I can take from the airport to Quilin and the last departure time? If not, which bus station must I go to and bus schedule? If it is too late to take the bus, any budget hotel near the bus station? How much is the bus ticket cost and how long it takes to reach Quilin? Thanks

3 Answers Feb 15, 2014 at 10:40 PM
    • Any advice?

Fuyang Feb 14, 2014 at 1:48 AM

Have you traveled to Fuyang?

Any advice?

2 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 7:36 PM
    • Guilin, Longsheng to Yangshou

Guilin Feb 10, 2014 at 2:34 AM

hey guys,

I will be traveling to Guilin alone next week and I only have 6 days.

My itinerary is as below:
      Day 1 - Arrive at Guilin. Take bus to Longsheng. Overnight at Longsheng.
      Day 2 - Travel back to Guilin by bus. Overnight at Guilin.
      Day 3 - Travel to Yongshou by boat. Overnight at Yongshou.
      Day 4 - Travel back to Guilin by bus. Overnight at Guilin.
      Day 5 - Free and easy at Guilin.
      Day 6 - Depart.

Would like to know how can I get to Yangshuo from Guilin by boat and back to Guilin by bus. How much are the fares?

I know there are quite a number of buses travel from Guilin to Longsheng every 30 mins. What about from Longsheng back to Guilin? What's the schedule for the buses back to Guilin.

I'm running short of time.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks in advance!! Cheers!!

5 Answers Feb 16, 2014 at 2:29 AM
    • bus from Yangshuo to Guilin

Yangshuo Feb 7, 2014 at 4:42 PM

How late do the express buses run from Yangshuo to Guilin? Want to catch the Impression Sanjie Liu and then return to Guilin.Sow starts at 8 in mid Feb...thanks

6 Answers Feb 8, 2014 at 7:16 AM
    • gifts delivery

Beihai Dec 20, 2013 at 11:14 PM

is there any gift shop with ballons delivery?

1 Answer Dec 21, 2013 at 1:49 AM
    • ilovehospitality's Profile Photo

Titanic 3D Video

Guilin Dec 10, 2013 at 5:29 PM

in GUILIN, or nearby city only please! Which store can I buy this video: Titanic 3D Video ? Thanks.

1 Answer Dec 11, 2013 at 10:20 AM
    • bus from yuanyang terrace to nanning

Nanning Nov 3, 2013 at 2:56 AM

I want go from yuanyang rice terrace to nanning.... How can i get Bus ?? I Need evening bus to nanning.. Somebody know about it???? Ahh

• Detian Waterfall

Nanning Sep 6, 2013 at 1:48 AM

How long will it take to travel by private van from nanning to detian waterfall? Is Detian waterfall accessible by wheelchair?

2 Answers Sep 9, 2013 at 1:19 AM
    • Trouble with an incomplete address

Wuzhou Aug 31, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I was given an address for a friend in Wuzhou, China but when I tried to order something for delivery to that address I was told it was incomplete. After further correspondence with my friend she was confused as to how the address could be incomplete. I'm wondering if there was just a simple problem with the translation as I only speak English. The address I was given is: 1--820 Zhongshan Road Apt A3 Wanxiu, Wuzhou, Guangxi, China 543000

Can anyone help me figure out what's missing or wrong with this address,please?

9 Answers Sep 7, 2013 at 10:32 PM
    • Private Taxi for rice fields / overnight train from Guilin to Shenzhen

Guilin Aug 19, 2013 at 2:27 PM

Please could someone help. We are a family of 2 adults and 2 young children arriving in Guilin at the beginning of September 2013. We would like to spend the 1st night in Guilin (as our flight arrives at night) and make our way to the rice fields the following morning. We would like to avoid other tourist as much as possible however get to see the various villages and spend some time with the locals. As we have 2 young children, it will be difficult to do any long hiking trips.

We have had so many various quotes for private taxi driver for the day, however it seems so expensive! Please could someone give me an idea of a realistic price we can expect to pay for a driver for the day. After our visit to the rice fields, we need our driver to take us to our hotel in Yangshuo.

Is it worth considering only having a taxi take us from Guilin and drop us off at Dazhai and we make our own way around the villages. How much would this taxi cost us and will it be easy enough for us to get a taxi back to Yangshuo?

How much can we expect to pay for a taxi from Dazhai to Yangshuo?

Are there any other villages around the rice fields that are less visited by tourists that you would recommend for us to see?

I also have another question:
      We would like to book an overnight soft sleeper train from Guilin to Shenzen. Please could someone let me know what the train number is, what time it leaves Guilin and also how much the 4 soft sleeper carriage costs. How can I book this from overseas?

Thank you so much,
      Nadia

6 Answers Aug 20, 2013 at 8:39 AM
    • Rumi-fan's Profile Photo

Train travel from HK to Guangzhou return

Guangxi Zhuangzu Zizhiqu Aug 14, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I need to get from HK to Guangzhou and back. I think I'd like to train it - how is the train service? What is the quality of the train? Are there categories like first class, second class etc. Are people allowed to smoke on the train? I cant be near smoke. Is it safe for a foreign female?
      Thanks for any help.

4 Answers Aug 26, 2013 at 9:31 PM
    • Wheelchair friendly?

Nanning Aug 4, 2013 at 3:38 AM

Are all those Nanning attraction wheel chair friendly? What should I avoid and how to go about it? We are planning Nanning trip with my son on wheelchair this x'mas holiday.

2 Answers Aug 8, 2013 at 3:16 AM
    • nanning bu xing jie

Nanning Aug 4, 2013 at 3:29 AM

Is there any bu xing jie in nanning? Any 4 stars hotel located near bu xing jie?

2 Answers Aug 6, 2013 at 2:20 AM
    • Dazhai, Guangxi

Dazhai Jul 20, 2013 at 10:15 AM

I heard the bus goes only to Dazhai village and then you have to walk/hike to any accommodation around. I need a place to stay which is preferably not more than 20min walk from the bus stop because I am travelling with a friend who cannot walk very long distances. Any recommendations for inexpensive accommodation?

2 Answers Jul 28, 2013 at 6:44 AM
    • Nanning to hanoi by train or bus

Nanning Jul 17, 2013 at 12:11 AM

May I know where to buy train and or bus ticket in nanning heading to hanoi? How much does it cost and can we buy it within the day and leave on the same day? What time are the trains and or buses leave for hanoi? Is there money changer in. nanning to get Vietnamese money?

1 Answer Jul 18, 2013 at 7:15 AM
    • Do I need to book hotels in advance?

Yangshuo May 19, 2013 at 3:11 AM

I'm gonna be traveling to Yangshuo in mid-July and want to know if I should book a hotel in advance. Can anyone who's been there tell me if this is necessary? Will I have a problem finding a place upon arrival if I don't book in advance?

Thanks!

6 Answers Jun 7, 2013 at 7:05 AM
    • brekk2's Profile Photo

Moving to Guilin - spiders?

Guilin Apr 6, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Hi All! I'm thinking about moving to Guilin, so did my research on the city. Accidentally, I read some stories online where travellers said they encountered huge spiders in their accomodation (hotels and apartments). I don't panic much about nonvenomous, small spiders, though I still dislike them, but one of my biggest fear is that I will encounter a spider in my room that is way too big to be killed with my slippers.... Did any of you had any unpleasant experience with such creatures in the city? Was it because the place wasn't cleaned properly or is this an everyday thing? Thanks!

9 Answers Apr 7, 2013 at 7:39 AM
    • Xintian hotel in Tiantouzhai, Dragon's Backbone Rice Terraces

Longsheng Mar 25, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Has anyone stayed in this hotel? Can give some feedback? In addition does anyone have their email address? Thanks.

1 Answer Apr 4, 2013 at 7:03 PM
    • Edy8's Profile Photo

Bama Village, here we come!

Nanning Nov 4, 2012 at 5:28 PM

We are travelling to Bama Village and understand that there are eight hotels there. However, I was unable to book the rooms as there are no website for me to do so.
      Can someone tell me how to book the hotels there?

Incidentally, is it possible to travel by bus from Nanning City to Bama Village by bus (with our luggages)? Thank you in advance.

5 Answers Mar 14, 2013 at 12:37 AM
    • Getting around Yangshuo, Guilin and Huangyao from Guangzhou

Yangshuo Oct 17, 2012 at 2:33 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to spend some time at Yangshuo, Guilin and Huangyao specifically, and would be coming from Guangzhou, and after the Guilin/Yangshuo/Huangyao area, be proceeding on to Zhangjiajie.

I'm not too sure which would be the best way to go about these three places from Guangzhou?

Geographically, I think it'd make sense travelling from Guangzhou to Huangyao, then on to Yangsho and Guilin, but I'm not too sure if it makes sense?

I'm a lone traveller and would not be driving, and am on a budget. So trains and buses would be great for me!

Hoping to get some help, thanks so much everyone!

11 Answers Oct 24, 2012 at 3:32 AM
    • KGY's Profile Photo

help with hotel choice

Yangshuo Sep 2, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Can anyone advise which is a better choice of hotel: Yangshuo secret Garden hotel or Tea Cozy hotel. I really appreciate the quick response and would be interested in knowing your reasoning. I currently have reservations at the secret garden but was told it was out of the way and Tea Cozy was recommended instead and now I am confused. I can change my reservation still. Leaving in a few days! HELP! Thanks!

6 Answers Sep 16, 2012 at 4:53 PM
    • Bus from Guilin airport to Liuzhou

Guilin Sep 2, 2012 at 8:46 AM

Dear fellow Vts....Do you know if there is any bus service at Guilin airport directly to Liuzhou? Thanks.

6 Answers Jul 27, 2013 at 7:29 PM
    • soundchaseruk's Profile Photo

How Long to Stay

Guilin May 27, 2012 at 1:47 AM

I visited Yangshuo in 2007 for 3 days and will return to Guilin in October and stay in a hostel. I want to travel in this area but am a lone traveller.

I want some advise. I have 2 weeks in China and this will be my 2nd week. I fly out from HK at the end of my travels, so would 6 nights be too long in Guilin or should I stay maybe 3 and move on. With not much time to spare I do not want to spend my time travelling too much. If there are many places to visit around Guilin then I might find it better relaxing there.

If there are places of interest on the route back to HK anyone might recommend that might be an option too

4 Answers Jul 10, 2012 at 2:07 AM
    • Peter123's Profile Photo

Hotel recommendations in Yangshuo

Yangshuo Apr 9, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I am looking through the hotels in and around Yangshuo. There are so many that it is a bit confusing. I am looking for something quiet but reasonably close to Yangshuo (maybe walking distance?) I found some that look good but probably require taxis. Is this a big inconvenience?
      Could anybody recommend something based on their local experience?
      My list so far includes:
      -Yangshuo Secret Garden Boutique Hotel
      -Moondance Boutique Resort Yangshuo
      -CTN Trip Boutique Hotel
      -Yangshuo Phoenix Pagoda Fonglu Retreat
      -Li River Retreat
      -Yangshuo Mountain Retreat

Thank you

3 Answers Feb 20, 2013 at 3:49 PM
    • Easiest way to travel to Yangshuo from Guilin and best place to stay in Yangshuo

Yangshuo Feb 29, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Going to spend a night in Guilin but want to travel to Yangshuo for a couple nights. Any suggestions on the best,easiest, not crazy expensive way to get to Yangshuo?
      Also, my wife and I want to try and find a really nice place to stay while there. We're willing to pay for a nice place but also would like it to be convienant to get around.

Thanks again to all for your help. I love this site!

Cheers!

2 Answers Feb 29, 2012 at 10:04 PM
    • MCI college

Yangshuo Jan 27, 2012 at 5:28 AM

Does anyone know of the MCI college in yangshuo? I have been sent a contract to work there in September for 6 months but I'm not sure if it's legit. Any info you can give me would be great! if not do you know if it is easy to find jobs in yangshuo or Guilin and if I wanted to stay there for six months how much money would I have to save before leaving the UK?

Thanx

3 Answers Jan 27, 2012 at 9:50 AM
    • Looking for general ideas or help knowing the best way to enjoy Guilin and Yangshuo

Guilin Jan 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Hoping there's someone out there that can help us with some ideas for best enjoying our time in Guilin and Yangshuo.
      We are going to be flying in around the 1st of March. We have no time line so can plan any amount of time wherever.
      Some basic questions would be. 1. Best way to get from airport to hotel.2. Any recommendations for a nice hotel 3 or 4 star type. 3. Taking the river down to Yangshuo (best place to buy tx). 4. Hotel stay in Yangshuo. 5 Things to do in Yangshuo. We would like to bicycle around the country side. 6. How to get from Yangshuo to the Guilin airport. Or, training from Guilin/Yangshuo to Guangzhou.

I know this is a lot to ask but any help would be greatly apreciated.

Safe travels to all,

Greg & Jane

8 Answers May 26, 2012 at 9:49 AM