Guangdong Sheng

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shenzhen visa

Shenzhen Jan 7, 2015 at 8:46 AM

Can I (EU nationality) get a 1-month or 2-month tourist visa at Luohu port crossing to visit Shenzhen only, other than 5-day visa? If so, how much does it cost? Thanks!

more
    • JGonzales0230's Profile Photo

English Translator

Taishan Jan 11, 2015 at 8:48 AM

I need someone who I can hire for a few hours 2 days this week who can speak English and Chinese. Is there anyone local that can help?

Joe

more

Popular Guangdong Sheng Travel Answer Locations

• JGonzales0230's Profile Photo

English Translator

Taishan Jan 11, 2015 at 8:48 AM

I need someone who I can hire for a few hours 2 days this week who can speak English and Chinese. Is there anyone local that can help?

Joe

4 Answers Jan 12, 2015 at 6:38 AM
    • Shenzhen visa

Shenzhen Jan 7, 2015 at 8:46 AM

Can I (EU nationality) get a 1-month or 2-month tourist visa at Luohu port crossing to visit Shenzhen only, other than 5-day visa? If so, how much does it cost? Thanks!

1 Answer Jan 7, 2015 at 12:16 PM
    • rosielim's Profile Photo

Transportation from Airport to Dongmen

Shenzhen Dec 12, 2014 at 6:49 PM

Hi, Is there another way to travel to Dongmen besides taxi? I understand that they do not use meters. What is the price like? I have booked a hotel in Dongmen for easy shopping. What are the places of interests in ShenZhen that I can visit besides shopping :P And may i know what will the temperature be during 1 Jan 2015. Tks& Rgds, Rosie

4 Answers Dec 14, 2014 at 7:05 AM
    • travelling from Guangzhou international airport to Grand Hyatt hotel

Guangzhou Dec 12, 2014 at 4:54 PM

What would be the best way to travel to the hotel?

3 Answers Dec 13, 2014 at 12:15 PM
    • Skeena63's Profile Photo

Guangzhou Airport

Guangzhou Dec 8, 2014 at 5:32 PM

We will be traveling to Taiwan in January with china Southern but have an overnight layover in Guangzhou. We have heard that the Guangzhou Airport is horrible. :( anyone else feel the same way?
      Has anyone had a layover with China Southern in Guangzhou and stayed at their free hotel? If so which hotel and was there a market or something of interest near to it?
      Thank you

12 Answers Dec 10, 2014 at 11:14 AM
    • ABOUT GUANGZHOU

Guangzhou Nov 24, 2014 at 3:12 AM

Hi I am hearing negative feedbacks on safety issues in Guangzhou China. I am planning to travel soon to meet some manufacturers at Shang Ming Building, at Qifu Road, Baiyun district, Guangzhou together with my 2 other business partners. We are all Singaporean Indians and don not speak English. We are only planning to stay for 3 days only. This is our first time travelling to China. Please share your point of view on the safety issues at Guangzhou and please advise which hotel is safe or highly recommended. Looking for your response Thank you so much Patricia

9 Answers Dec 7, 2014 at 6:50 PM
    • visa on arrival

Shenzhen Nov 9, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Hii..Iam Indonesian, I will go to Shenzhen via Hongkong in 24th December 2014, is Visa On Arrival (VOA) still available?
      can I take plan from Shenzen to Singapore by using Visa On Arrival (VOA)?
      Regards,

3 Answers Dec 10, 2014 at 9:12 PM
    • vieviengan's Profile Photo

Guang Zhou to Shen Zhen

Guangzhou Oct 21, 2014 at 6:30 AM

I am a little confuse , I search theres this Guang zhou nan South North and Guang ZHou Dong east , and also to Shenzen and Shen Zhen Bei , which should I use , I am staying near the Beijing Lu , can I use the same Metro to get there to Shen Zhen, or which station should to go to from GZ to SZ .

7 Answers Oct 22, 2014 at 8:00 AM
    • vieviengan's Profile Photo

Place for chill / bar / clubs

Guangzhou Oct 21, 2014 at 5:16 AM

Where in Guangzhou that they have some bars or places to chill . I dont mind either to go to clubs but we wont be drinking too much or stay too long , Where in Gz would be best ? I will be staying somewhere near Beijing Lu

2 Answers Oct 21, 2014 at 7:15 AM
    • happpymike's Profile Photo

Where to buy a laptop?

Guangzhou Oct 9, 2014 at 6:24 AM

Where is the best place to purchase a Laptop and
      what would be a trap in Guangzhou on buying computers
      in Guangzhou!!??
      TKS in advance

2 Answers Oct 11, 2014 at 7:06 AM

Where to shop?

Guangzhou Oct 9, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Hi there!
      Where is the best place to buy cloths on reasonable price, in Guangzhou?
      How far is it from Huanshi road?( I am staying in Yihe Hotel during my stay
      in Guangzhou! Any recomendation about this hotel!?)
      TKS in advance

1 Answer Oct 10, 2014 at 1:00 AM

Explore Guangzhou!!

Guangzhou Oct 5, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Hi There!!
      I will be in Guangzhou during Oct.31- Nov.03, 2014 and would like to find a Chines friend to
      explore the place! So!! Where to stay and what would it be a good itinerary!?

2 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 5:59 PM
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Guangzhou for 2 nights Canton Fair

Guangzhou Sep 29, 2014 at 7:43 PM

My wife and me arrive in Guangzhou on 1st Nov. from Macau and go directly to Canton Fair. We are staying 2 nights, probably at the Asia International Hotel. Our flight onwards to Beijing is at about 7.30 pm on 3rd Nov.

Can we take a bullet train from Zhuhai station near Macau? How do we reach that station from Macau?

What all can we see in Guangzhou (we should probably be free for the day on 3rd Nov., and both the evenings after the fair)? What about nightlife? How about the local transportation? are Taxis a good option or is the Metro etc. easy for English speaking persons?

Where can we shop, mainly souvenirs etc. and maybe electonics? Or will it be better to shop in Shanghai, as that is our last stop? (But we would have more time at hand in Guangzhou). Is there a lot of bargaining?

Thanks

5 Answers Sep 30, 2014 at 10:02 AM
    • Where should I stay

Guangzhou Aug 26, 2014 at 8:44 AM

I will be stopping of in Guangzhou for 3 days on my way to Australia. Never having travelled that far before, it is a new experience for me.
      I have done some research on what I would like to see, but not sure where I should stay.
      The sights I am interested in are:
      -Temple of the six Banyan Trees
      - Guangxiao Si temple
      - Pearl River Cruise.
      - and maybe some shopping if i get time
      Can anyone recommend a 4/5 star hotel within a reasonable travel time of the above locations.
      Appreciate your help, as I am very new to this long distance travelling and will be travelling on my own.

6 Answers Aug 27, 2014 at 8:37 PM
    • Antique baby caps

Shenzhen Aug 21, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Where can I find antique Chinese baby caps in Shenzhen and what am I looking at in terms of price? Thanks.

• field trip

Shenzhen Aug 21, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Taking high school students for field trip to Shenzhen. Please suggest reasonable accommodation and things to do for about four days.

6 Answers Aug 22, 2014 at 6:36 PM
    • Looking for a nice & normal massage place

Dongguan Aug 18, 2014 at 9:45 PM

Does any local know of a decent and good massage place to go to? I'm not looking for any of those 'happy ending' massage place, I just want a good (and cheap) deep tissue body massage. Please provide any recommendations.

1 Answer Aug 19, 2014 at 7:09 AM
    • Ventrilloquist's Profile Photo

Guangzhou night life

Guangzhou Aug 4, 2014 at 6:55 AM

which area has the highest concentration of night clubs?
      Exactly

3 Answers Aug 5, 2014 at 6:38 AM
    • best way to go

Guangzhou Jul 25, 2014 at 9:25 PM

what is the best way to go from Guangzhou to hong kong the to Macau & form Macau to Chenzen then back to guanzhou ?

3 Answers Jul 27, 2014 at 2:24 AM
    • Travel Agent

Zhongshan Jul 2, 2014 at 1:47 PM

could you please advise if "globalspantourtravels".com situated at shenzhen is a legitimate travel company.
      Thank you.
      Eric

4 Answers Jul 7, 2014 at 1:45 PM
    • Cell phone

Shenzhen Jul 1, 2014 at 1:41 AM

Should I buy a new iPhone 5 in the states before moving to Shenzhen or buy a new phone when I get there?

2 Answers Jul 1, 2014 at 8:51 AM
    • Buying tiles in Foshan

Foshan Jun 8, 2014 at 1:58 PM

hi! i am traveling to Foshan to check with tiles manufacturers to buy and sell in america. I have been in "touch" with Geoffering-china. I need help and assistance in where to stay, how long, what to be aware of, and any other recommendation or advise you are so kind to give. We will be in Hong Kong and visit Foshan for about 3 days. Thanks.!!
      Please answer to acreslulu@yahoo.com

3 Answers Jun 8, 2014 at 9:55 PM
    • Travel Agency

Zhuhai Jun 4, 2014 at 5:21 PM

Could you please tell me if Global Span Tour Travels is a legitimate travel agency in Shenzhen? Thank you in advance for you help.

John

3 Answers Jun 8, 2014 at 3:01 AM
    • Looking for foot reflexology massage in the Dongcheng district (near bar street area)

Dongguan May 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Hi all!
      I am looking to get a foot reflexology massage in a good place near Dongcheng district - which is where Bar street is, downtown is, since I am living close by.

Also, would appreciate any info on where to get a manicure and pedicure close by.
      Leaving Dongguan this weekend, so hope to hear back soon!
      Thank you:)

2 Answers Jun 4, 2014 at 3:38 AM
    • is a visa needed in booking a hotel in zhuhai?

Zhuhai May 28, 2014 at 3:11 PM

hi! im sheila from the philippines. we will be travelling to macau but our hotel is in zhuhai. do we need a visa for zhuhai?

5 Answers May 30, 2014 at 10:55 PM
    • bargain brand closing

Guangzhou May 28, 2014 at 2:41 PM

What's the best place to buy bargain brand closing in guangzhou china

1 Answer Jun 26, 2014 at 10:41 AM
    • Supper markets

Guangzhou May 26, 2014 at 2:29 AM

Are there any supper markets near the Canton trade fair centre?

2 Answers Jun 26, 2014 at 10:49 AM
    • V.oa office in Luo Hu

Shenzhen May 24, 2014 at 6:41 AM

Hii...I am Indonesian. I will go to Shenzhen on 27th June 2014 ( next month).
      Is the VOA Shenzhen office in Luo Hu open at that time?
      Thanks in advanced.

5 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 8:47 AM
    • 999 Royal Suites and Towers

Shenzhen May 19, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Is there a Mcdonald's, Pizza Hut, Subway or Starbucks close to this hotel in Shenzhen?

1 Answer May 20, 2014 at 8:59 AM
    • rakastan520's Profile Photo

weather, flood?

Shenzhen May 11, 2014 at 7:35 PM

What is the weather like in Shenzhen?

6 Answers May 14, 2014 at 11:50 AM