Guanajuato Travel Answers

change location
Bucketowater's Profile Photo

Bus from ANY airport to Guanjuato, GTO, BUS from Dolores Hidalgo back to Airport

by Bucketowater Online Now Jun 15, 2010 at 6:36 PM

Hello, We need bus services from ANY nearby town to Guanajuato. THEN the return trip from DOLORES HIDALGO back to an airport.

We are flying AMERICAN AIRLINES to either BJX, or SLP, or wherever american flies.

THE next question is which BUS carrier transports to each town. I have been to ETN website and it gives option in drop down list, but then when I need to process, it says that route does not exist. Thanks for the help. We are coming in August.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • ViajesdelMundo's Profile Photo

Re: Bus from ANY airport to Guanjuato, GTO, BUS from Dolores Hidalgo back to Airport

by ViajesdelMundo Online Now Jun 16, 2010 at 7:12 AM

this website lists the various bus lines and the regions they serve: differentworld.com/mexico/bu...

when you are looking to go to or from a small place, you need to look at a major town where you would have to change buses; i.e., MexCity Airport going to San Miguel de Allende, you get many more choices by FIRST looking at going to QUERETARO, where you would then change buses for SMA. Hope I have expressed that clearly for you.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines