Guam

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• van rental

Guam Apr 8, 2014 at 7:43 AM

Hi...pls suggest where i can rent a van that comfortably fit 8 people?

• Guam life??

Guam Dec 1, 2013 at 8:09 PM

What is Guam like at the moment when it comes to finding things to do, price of food, and etc? I'll be in the process of moving to Guam in couple months, so i'm just trying to have an idea of the island.

2 Answers Dec 4, 2013 at 10:04 AM
    • Taxi or Bus from airport with a 3month old baby?

Guam Nov 23, 2013 at 6:24 AM

We won't have a baby car seat with us when we will be arriving into Guam. I am sure the taxi can't take us without a baby seat and is there any buses that go from the airport to tumon? Or is the best option to hire a car???

Thanks all.

3 Answers Nov 23, 2013 at 10:12 PM
    • Saisaisays's Profile Photo

Where to Stay in Guam for 3months?

Guam Oct 10, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Hi Everyone! :D

I am trying to help a friend here who plans to stay in Guam for 3months.
      Any safe place for a girl to stay that you could recommend?

Looking for Apartment, Boarding House or a Room for rent (for 3months)
      Please include the rate if possible. :D

Thank you very Much! :)

• Phatbuns85's Profile Photo

Convenient place for elderly parents to stay in Guam

Guam Aug 5, 2013 at 2:58 AM

I have elderly parents (both in their 60s) who will be traveling to Guam to attend a wedding. Any suggestions where to stay that is convenient for them to walk around and do some sightseeing during their extra time? Is the airport far from most tourist locations?

1 Answer Sep 10, 2013 at 7:24 PM
    • Cruise stopover in Guam

Guam Sep 17, 2011 at 8:29 PM

We, 6 older Aussies, are on a Princess cruise and stopover in Guam on our way back to Australia. As we leave on 21st September, 2011 I realise I have left the enquiry a little late but am hoping someone out there will be able to help us out. Is there a tour guide who can pick us up from the harbour and show us around the island allowing time for a meal and some shopping? We arrive in Guam 26th October, 2011 @800 hours and depart @1700 hours. Please advise of your price to provide this service. Thanking you in the hope of help. We can fall back on the ship tour but we find these are too expensive.
      Thanking you,
      Cathy King

3 Answers Sep 18, 2011 at 8:02 PM
    • Transit in Guam, what to do?

Guam Aug 3, 2011 at 6:42 PM

I have a 7 hour transit in Guam. So instead of just staying at the airport for 7 hour, I am wondering if there is something I could do. I don't want to go very far away, may be just go to the beach and sit there for a while. Is that feasible or is there something else of interrest close to the airport?

1 Answer Apr 7, 2013 at 9:47 AM
    • maryjaponeskuizon's Profile Photo

What to do in Guam when it rains.

Tumon Jul 4, 2011 at 2:50 AM

We will be leaving for Guam this weekend. I saw the 3-day weather forecast. It says it'll be sunny but will experience thunderstorms and rain any time of the day.

Would it be safe to go to the waterpark or to the beach in the afternoons. We will be staying for a very short period of time since we have bought a package tour.
      It'll be nice if I'll have an idea on what to do in Guam when it rains.
      Any advise?

Thanks.

• Public transportation

Guam Apr 26, 2011 at 1:58 AM

Is the public transportation convenient in Guam, such as buses? Do people ride bikes or is there bike rental service?

2 Answers Jun 15, 2011 at 8:07 PM
    • shopping

Guam Nov 20, 2010 at 8:04 AM

Where can I buy a beach lounge chair. One that sits up and can lie flat? I'll be visiting soon and want to buy as soon as I get there.

• what to do aside from shopping

Guam Oct 31, 2010 at 4:11 AM

hi. will be with a group nov. 6-9. saw the sked and it looks like most times the group will go shopping. not my cup of tea. what am i gonna do in guam for 3 days while the rest are off to the shops. please also consider prevailing weather conditions.

2 Answers Oct 31, 2010 at 5:42 AM
    • DvaSrca's Profile Photo

Several Questions from newbie Guam visitor

Guam Aug 13, 2010 at 11:48 AM

Hello everyone,

I am considering to visit Guam in October and I would like to ask a few questions, since I've never visited Oceania and I really don't know what to expect:
      - Will October be a good month, weather-wise to visit the islands? Any serious rainfall?
      - Is Guam a safe destination, always keeping in mind that you practice common sense of course. I've really herad controversial comments on this matter.
      - Will a US mainland VISA be eligible for a visit in Guam, or is any other document/procedure needed?
      - Do you happen to know prices (approximately) for snorkeling in Guam, but for a complete beginner? I am not interested in anything extreme, just some first-time experience with the whole thing.

Thank you very much in advance, the more replies the better so if you know the answer to even one question, please give me your lights! Thank you!

2 Answers Nov 12, 2010 at 5:01 AM
    • Guam safety concern

Guam Apr 19, 2010 at 7:53 AM

My 20-year old daughter wants to spend three months doing research in Guam, I'm concerned about her safety. Will she be safe and can anyone offer any safety advice for her? Thanks.

2 Answers Jun 28, 2011 at 10:02 AM
    • mickshe's Profile Photo

There is no walmart in Guam can K-mart do the job?

Guam Dec 25, 2009 at 1:08 AM

I want to go to Guam mainly for shopping, I was planning to go to LA to shop at walmart or costco since my last trip to US (NYC) didnt give me the satisfaction of shopping because of my limited time. I decided to go to GUam instead since its near from Manila. But my questions are, Will I enjoy shopping here?do they have outlet for famous brands such as victoria's secret or bath and body, or any other brand?which hotel should i stay to be able to shop within walking distance?

I want to see the famous scenery of Guam too but no idea what is the famous sights or landmark?

4 Answers Mar 27, 2010 at 12:16 AM
    • jusnajde's Profile Photo

Visiting Guam in January 2010

Guam Dec 1, 2009 at 11:43 AM

Hello everyone my friend and I will be traveling to Guam in January 2010 and I plan on staying 2 days maybe more I will see how I feel when I get there. Anyway there’s only a few places I really wanted to visit. I don’t want to rent a car or take a local taxi because I have heard they rip you off really bad. I wanted to know if there were any local buses or vans that would take me to Talofofo Falls or any other local sightseeing areas. I also wanted to know where’s the best affordable place to stay not too far from the airport under 100.00US that’s clean has ac and quiet and what is the name of the best Shooting range near to the airport. Any advice would be great thank you.

1 Answer Sep 13, 2010 at 12:21 AM
    • delacruz_maybelyn's Profile Photo

Need help on itinerary

Guam Oct 22, 2009 at 6:26 AM

Hi guys! My husband and I will be in Guam on Novemeber 12 - November 15. Our arrival time on the 12th would be 4:40am while our departure is set at 8pm on the 15th giving us about 3 1/2 days to go around the island. Is it enough time to see all the places that a tourist should or must see on his/her first trip to Guam? We will be staying at Fiesta Resort Guam in Tumon area. We're thinking of exploring Tumon on our first day and then off to the other areas on the other days. I believe cabs can be quite expensive there so I hope you could suggest some alternative transportation for us to see other areas such as Agana and Hagatna. I hope you could also suggest some tourist spots for us to see.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you guys soon!

10 Answers Feb 7, 2011 at 1:42 AM
    • Renting scooters in Guam

Guam Apr 20, 2009 at 9:17 PM

My husband and I would like to rent scooters in Guam. We will be staying at the Hilton. Can anyone recommend a good place? We both have an American drivers license. Thanks!

1 Answer Apr 21, 2009 at 6:50 PM
    • Guam Taxi

Guam Mar 6, 2009 at 10:56 PM

I was wondering If should be leary of the police in guam? I took a taxi for a distance of only about 4.5 miles?? from Kmart. The meter read40 dollars. I called the taxi company and told them. A short time later the taxi driver showed up at my place and returned20 dollars very opologetically. Obviously the meter was rigged. When I tried to report it to the police, the lady on the end of the line was very short with me and told me taxis were expensive. Making me feel as if I was wasting her time. I went from Kmart to koptus street in Mingilao. My experience in the Philippines has left me paranoid about the police. And I am wondering if I should be leary of police in Guam.
      They are obviously irritated with people reporting taxi fraud.

1 Answer Sep 13, 2010 at 12:31 AM
    • gift certificate

Guam Nov 29, 2008 at 8:46 AM

my son is stationed in the navy in Guam I would like to purchase a gift certificate for him at a grocery store and department store could you give me some advice on how to do this. Thank you

1 Answer Nov 29, 2008 at 12:59 PM
    • G-Spot Nightclub Contact Info

Guam Nov 6, 2008 at 6:10 PM

I was wondering if the G-Spot Club has an e-mail address that I can contact them with or do they have a phone number I can call.

1 Answer Nov 6, 2008 at 6:56 PM
    • COMEONDOWN's Profile Photo

SWEET FRUITS IN GUAM

Guam Nov 1, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Hello, Our relatives and two friends finished our tour in Bangkok and they were very overwhelmed how sweet and sweetest like "honey" are the mangos, tamarins and all the fruits are in Bangkok. Would it be the same in Guam? Are the fruits just as sweet in Guam?

They are young teenagers and will be backpacking upon arrival in Guam. Their plane is schedule to arrive at 3:30 early morning, does anyone know if they can seat at the airport till sunlight comes ...say about 6 in the morning and take the regular bus to the city. They read that the taxis are expensive in Guam and they prefer to walk around and check affordable accommodations in the city, not too close to the beach as they are not beach people...If you have any suggestions on accommodation, even bed space (a safe area please) for a week, kindly advise and they surely will be grateful.
      PLease also, does anyone know where to buy the public bus tickets as we heard there are two kinds of bus service in Guam, since they are on a budget then we surely appreciate any economical suggestions from the past travelers or specially from the locals...
      They will be arriving Guam on the 9th of November, 2008. Thank You folks!

1 Answer Nov 3, 2008 at 4:11 PM
    • COMEONDOWN's Profile Photo

CAPITAL OF GUAM

East Agana Oct 22, 2008 at 8:43 AM

Hi Guys,
      A good friend of mine who is a green card holder is advised that he and his wife who are both green card holder should just fly to Guam as they are coming close to six months away from America. Does anyone out there know exactly where is the U.S. EMBASSY located in Guam? Can anyone out there give us any helpful tips and if anyone had experience going to Guam for the same reason or similar? Many thanks to all!

3 Answers Oct 23, 2008 at 3:02 AM
    • weather report

Guam Sep 28, 2008 at 5:48 PM

i`m thinking of heading to guam this week for 4 days can some please advise me to the current weather conditions, rainy, sunny, etc....
      thanks

1 Answer Sep 28, 2008 at 6:38 PM
    • cruelsan's Profile Photo

GUAM - more questions from a first time visitor

Guam Aug 29, 2008 at 3:45 AM

1. I've noticed that most VTers suggest getting a car to get around Guam. Do I need a US license to rent a car?
      2. Between Hotel Santa Fe (located in Tamuning) and Royal Orchid, which one is better in terms of (a) quality accommodation and (b) proximity to beach, shopping areas, restaurants, bars, etc.?
      3. Are there any companies that offer city tours and the like?
      4. Is it safe to travel alone in Guam?

Thanks.

2 Answers Oct 19, 2008 at 9:14 PM

Hotel Santa Fe

Guam Aug 29, 2008 at 12:50 AM

Any feedback? How far is it from the beach, shopping areas, restaurants, bars, etc.? Thanks!

Going to Guam...some questions

Guam Aug 27, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Hello!

Is 4d/4n in Guam enough? Goin on Thanksgiving weekend.

Thanks!

6 Answers Sep 1, 2008 at 5:00 PM
    • Flying with toddler fears...

Guam Jun 1, 2008 at 6:53 AM

You mentioned flying to Guam with a toddler is something along the lines of miserable. Help me please!! My husband and I and our two year old are about to relocate to Guam in August...we could use as much advice as we can get! Any tips???

1 Answer Oct 17, 2008 at 2:33 AM
    • Need Info on Guam

Guam May 30, 2008 at 11:03 AM

Hi, I'm travelling to Guam for a week for work. I want to know the average expenses for food and places to see etc.

• Rupanworld's Profile Photo

Postage stamps from Guam

Guam Mar 11, 2008 at 5:15 AM

Hi dear friends from Guam. Like all travellers, I wish to travel the whole world one day, but I don't know if that dream ever comes true. As for now I would like to receive some postage stamps from Guam. If anybody has some and sends them to me, I would be happy. May be i can give something in exchange.

Love to all.

3 Answers Mar 11, 2008 at 5:51 AM
    • Fiestas?

Guam Mar 4, 2008 at 5:35 PM

Any fiestas occurring between 23-29th March 2008..if so where...

Thanks

1 Answer Mar 13, 2008 at 2:51 AM