Guajiru

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Salsa and lessons

Salvador da Bahia Jul 6, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Hi, are there any Salsa Music clubs /bars and also any lessons .(not beginner) I am arriving on my own for a few months . Thanks Peter

more
    • Travel by PT to games

Belo Horizonte Jun 27, 2014 at 8:07 AM

Is there any organised way to get to FIFA games in Belo by public transport? In Recife you could get a special ticket taking you to the ground and back by train and then bus

more
    • Fishing for peacock bass

Manaus Jun 23, 2014 at 11:50 PM

I want to do a day trip fishing in the amazonas for peacock bass. I'm currently in Manaus but having a hard time finding a fishing tour. Anya phone numbers and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

more
    • tashahs's Profile Photo

Rio to Florianopolis

Brasília Jun 21, 2014 at 1:04 AM

In March next year I will be attending a wedding in Florianopolis, Brazil.

I will be flying into Rio and the total trip should give me 8 full days in the beautiful country.

I'd like some advice on places to visit (including Iguazu Falls) during my time there, any hidden wonders, beautiful beaches, villages etc etc.

I'm thinking of hiring a car in Rio and driving down, would that work?

Any advice would be much appreciated as long as it's in a reachable distance of that stretch of coastline.

more
    • hyeeh6's Profile Photo

Cheap monthly apts

Brazil Jun 15, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Hi all, does anyone know of any properties in salvador brazil that I can rent an apartment for about $300 monthly?

Thx

more
    • Lizandon's Profile Photo

morro de Sao Paulo or Praia do Forte

Salvador da Bahia Jun 12, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Hi All

Going to have a bit of a break from touring whilst in Brazil, we (a couple in our mid 50's) will be in Salvador da Bahia for 6 or so days and just want a bit of quiet time by the beach. I'm tossing up between Morro de Sao Paulo or Praia do Forte for 3 days. We would like to do a bit of snorkeling, lying in the sun, reading a good book, does anyone have any suggestions, I'm open to other area's as well.

Many thanks

Don.

more
    • How can i book a place in Pocone or Port Jofre

Pantanal Jun 24, 2014 at 7:54 PM

How can i book a place in Pocone or Port Jofre

more
    • information about Vegetarian Food

Uberlândia Jul 6, 2014 at 2:40 AM

Hello Guys,
      I am from India and coming in the next month to Uberlandia. I am pure vegetarian and don't eat any type of meats and egg so is there any option for me to survive in Uberlandia.

more
    • Looking for paradise spots for swimming and beautiful sandy beaches

Pipa Jun 30, 2014 at 11:05 PM

we are traveling to Brazil for a family trip with our 9 and 13 yr old daughters who love to swim. We are arriving into Sao Paulo and driving ocean side. Where is the best place to visit and stay along the coast? We plan to stay in Sao Paulo 2 nights, rent a car and drive down the coast. Any help in planning out our itinerary would be greatly appreciated. We plan to stay beach side for 8 nights in July.

more
    • Taxi from stadium to Confins airport

Belo Horizonte Jun 17, 2014 at 4:54 AM

Are there lots of taxis at the stadium after the game? I need to get a taxi from the game to Confins airport?

more
    • jwilliams2005's Profile Photo

Transferring money from Brazilian Bank

Rio de Janeiro Jun 11, 2014 at 7:41 AM

Bom dia,

Has anyone experienced any problems transferring funds from their Brazilian Bank Account to a bank account in the USA. Obrigado

more
    • safety, crime rate

Itapema 14 hours ago

Is Itapema, Brazil generally a safe place to visit?

more
    • Rio advices

Rio de Janeiro Jun 19, 2014 at 8:38 PM

I am coming to Sao Paulo from India next month after the FIFA...I want to visit Rio for one day...Need a budget hotel for one night...What are the things I need to see and where to stay? Please suggest...

more
    • Vaccination

São Paulo Jul 7, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Hello- My son will leave for 5 month to Sao Paulo, although medecins, internet,....ask for yellow fiver, hepatite A/B vaccination, I'am not shure if this is really necessary. What kind of things he need to take care about?

Thanks in advance

more
    • Looking for paradise spots for swimming and beautiful sandy beaches

Pipa Jun 30, 2014 at 11:03 PM

we are traveling to Brazil for a family trip with our 9 and 13 yr old daughters who love to swim. We are arriving into Sao Paulo and driving ocean side. Where is the best place to visit and stay along the coast? We plan to stay in Sao Paulo 2 nights, rent a car and drive down the coast. Any help in planning out our itinerary would be greatly appreciated.

more
    • hotel recommendation

Rio de Janeiro Yesterday

We will be in Rio for one additional day after our cruise disembarks. I am looking for a hotel in a safe and well located area for seeing some sights. Never having been there before and since Rio seams spread out I am uncertain where that may be. Any recommendations?
      Thanks

more
    • Argentine tango in Rio

Rio de Janeiro Jun 10, 2014 at 6:52 AM

Argentine tango in Rio.

more
    • mamata_gokhale's Profile Photo

Local clothing, What to wear on beaches, Current climate and local transport

Rio de Janeiro Jun 11, 2014 at 2:33 AM

Hi, I am Mamata, 20 year old girl from India. I am travelling to Rio de Janeiro by this month end. I will be travelling alone for my photo shoot. After my shooting day I am planning to spend 15 days in Brazil and planning a trip.

I want to know several things:

1. What kind of climate is there currently?

2. How can I get local travel in Rio? Which hotel should I prefer to stay?

3. What dresses should I pack for wearing in the city, beaches and what to buy in Rio?

4. What kind of enjoyments are available for a 20 year old alone girl like me?

5. Which is the best beach to hang out and what can I do on beaches there?

Thank you.

more