Guadalupe Mountains National Park

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Safe area around Globe Life Stadium?

Arlington Jul 9, 2014 at 8:20 PM

We are coming to watch the Rangers-Yankees later this month with our three young kids. We have never been to the Dallas/Arlington area and I was just wondering if there are any suggestions or concerns regarding the area around the ballparks? I have read a lot of comments about the safety/crime in Arlington but wanted feedback from those who know this area and could provide some travel suggestions. Thanks!

more
    • Souvenir shoo name.

South Padre Island Jul 7, 2014 at 4:24 AM

What is the name of the souvenir shop that has the giant mermaid on the side of the building?

more
    • houston Tx

Houston Jun 30, 2014 at 9:35 PM

hi I am male 48 yrs old...what to wear in Houston Tx next week

more
    • las colinas

Irving Jun 29, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Are there still shops that are open on the canal walkway or have they all closed?

more
    • Waco hotels

Waco Jul 13, 2014 at 12:48 AM

Where would you recommend staying in Waco?

more
    • Heading toDallas next April, where should I stay???

Dallas Jun 26, 2014 at 8:14 AM

I am heading to Dallas in April for a girls weekend. We will be attending the ACM's 50th Anniversary Show at the Cowboy's Stadium. We are wondering where the best place to stay is? We are all in our mid/late 20's. Looking for an area close to some good night life and safe enough to walk around. We have our own vehicle so transportation to and from the stadium is not an issue for us. Should we stay right in Arlington near the stadium or closer to downtown Dallas? Thanks for any help!!!

more
    • Things to do with an older parent

Houston Jun 23, 2014 at 9:30 AM

My mother is coming to visit July 7-15. She is 74 and we are not all that close. I've only been in Houston for 4 years, and I have no idea what to do, or what she would LIKE to do for that matter. On weekdays I will be working, so something during the evening would be best. Any suggestions?

more
    • What to see in the park July 4th weekend

Caddo Lake State Park Jul 2, 2014 at 12:48 PM

We love nature photography are planning a trip to east Texas this coming weekend. We were wondering what the chances of good photo ops would be.

more
    • How's Hiking Guadalupe Peak in February?

by EastTexasHikerDude Online Now Feb 17, 2007 at 1:00 AM

I have some time right now, in February 2007, and am headed to Guadalupe Mt. Nat'l Park. I figure I'll hike to Guadalupe Peak. I'm just wondering how the weather will be there on February 24th, 2007. I've never been there. I'll be tent-camping, but I'll adequate heat in my tent using a propane heater. I just don't want the wind to blow me away, or for it to snow and inch or more, or be totally turned off by bitter cold. Thanks. Please email me at: ruskcountyhunter at hotmail dot com. Jeff in Tyler, Texas

1 Answer Feb 17, 2007 at 5:36 PM