Guadalajara

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• best places to see in Guadalajara

by EarlGrey88 Online Now Jun 27, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Hey guys, I'm going to travel in GDL for three weeks. Could you suggest some good places to see and good food to try, thanks

1 Answer Jun 28, 2014 at 4:08 AM
    • information about bus and train travel from GUADALAJARA, MEXICO to Los Angeles

by magicaltravel Online Now Jun 27, 2014 at 10:10 AM

how far is it from GUADALAJARA, MEXICO to Los Angeles airport by train or bus and how much ?

3 Answers Jun 27, 2014 at 12:03 PM
    • information about bus and train travel from GUADALAJARA, MEXICO to Los Angeles

by magicaltravel Online Now Jun 27, 2014 at 10:10 AM

how far is it from GUADALAJARA, MEXICO to Los Angeles airport by train or bus and how much ?

• Visiting in early July

by gja67 Online Now Jun 16, 2014 at 9:18 PM

Where is the best geographical location to stay in Guadalajara to be close to tourist attractions. Preferably safe, walking distance to historical sites, good restaurants, shopping, and live Mariachi.

1 Answer Jun 17, 2014 at 5:58 AM
    • Cheap Long-Term Rental

by lucyebelle Online Now Apr 25, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Hello,

In about two months I will be moving to Gaudalajara for studies and I would like to find a nice, cheap place to rent for one month.

Does anybody know of a nice hostel or guesthouse near downtown Gaudalajara for "long-term" rental?

• from GDL to Uruapan

by DaliaZG Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 1:20 PM

how much is the bus ticket from GDL to Uruapan Michuacan? How many hours is it?

1 Answer Apr 4, 2014 at 2:16 PM
    • bus from GDL to mazlatan

by jmk6381 Online Now Mar 19, 2014 at 10:39 AM

I maybe flying into GDL if I can not get a flight from DFW to MZT Friday....
      Can anyone tell me how far the bus station is from the GDL airport and approx. how much it will cost to get there, and about how much a ticket costs from Guadalajara to Mazatlan?
      thanks---
      jk

4 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 5:33 PM
    • Cologal's Profile Photo

Directions to shopping district in Tonala from Ajijic

by Cologal Online Now Jan 30, 2014 at 12:28 PM

We are two months living in Mexico and need mostly patio and garden furniture colorful pottery and just cute stuff.
      We want to explore Tonala to make this plain outdoor area comfortable and exciting.
      Should we hire a guide? To take us there??
      Thanks!

2 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 1:09 PM
    • What to wear in Guadalajara in January?

by Jimajapa1 Online Now Jan 18, 2014 at 1:28 PM

I'm visiting Guadalajara the end of January. What do the locals wear on an average day off?

2 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 3:52 PM
    • Driving GDLTo Tonala at night

by Wiltshire Online Now Dec 15, 2013 at 4:42 PM

If I wish to pick someone at GDL at night is it a safe drive to A hotel in Tonala late at night and how long?

4 Answers Dec 20, 2013 at 7:00 AM
    • 4.5 hr layover in guadalajara airport

by Asoong Online Now Nov 26, 2013 at 7:10 AM

I have a layover from 5:20am until 9:55am, with two kids. Are there any decent places to nap in the terminal, or are we better of trying the casa grande hotel for a few hours? Or first flight is only 3 hours so sleep is a must.

9 Answers Nov 26, 2013 at 8:17 PM
    • Bitxos's Profile Photo

6 days traveling from D.F. to Guanajuato, San Miguel Allende, Guadalajara. Is this to much?

by Bitxos Online Now Nov 10, 2013 at 4:23 AM

Hi there from Portugal!
      I had an amazing time in a trip to México' 2012 (D.F. > Oaxaca > Palenque > San Cristobal de las Casas) and I'm going to return in the second half January 2014!

My plans: 2 weeks. First one: arriving México D.F., fly directly to Guanajuato > San Miguel Allende > Guadalajara.
      Second week I will fly from Guadalajara to Cancun; I want to go to Tulum (didn't "study" yet this second part of the trip).

I Need your help, please, in the first part of my plans. How many days in each place? Should I cut some of them? Or is it good like this? Do you suggest some B&B or Hostel (medium budget). Cleanliness is everything and also the location. Don't need luxury, just a good spot to sleep.
      Thanks in advance!

Also, I will be glad to help you in the other places of Mexico I've been! ;-)

6 Answers Nov 11, 2013 at 1:28 AM
    • monicarc's Profile Photo

Plaza at night?

by monicarc Online Now Nov 6, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Is it safe to walk around the main plaza, the one with the cathedral and palace, at night? I am assuming the buildings are lit up? Going in 3 weeks.

1 Answer Nov 7, 2013 at 1:55 PM
    • Hertz car rental Guadalajara Airport

by robe.campos Online Now Jan 1, 2012 at 5:56 AM

Do they rent recent make and model vehicles?
      Any one rented a Camaro, or Late model vehicle from them?

2 Answers Jan 1, 2012 at 6:04 PM
    • Travel partner wanted, not needed :D

by robe.campos Online Now Jan 1, 2012 at 5:53 AM

I am traveling to Mexico pretty soon, i want to check out Guadalajara. Is there is any adventurous types that want to take that trip with me? I am 30 yrs old male

• getting to Guadalajara

by bamboo_gypsy Online Now Dec 1, 2011 at 7:40 PM

How do I get there (from Montana). Besides flying, I assume I'd take the greyhond or amtrak? alo, is air pollution really bad there?

Leo

7 Answers Jan 14, 2012 at 2:58 AM
    • Hot Air Ballon ride over Tequila

by JuanStinchi Online Now Sep 20, 2011 at 9:47 AM

Hello I'm a new user here

Next month I'm traveling from BsAs to Guadalajara, it would be my first time at México. A friend told me that there is a Hot Air Balloon ride, in amatitan a near town to Tequila and Guadalajara.
      Does anyone knows more information about this ride?

Thnks!

1 Answer Sep 20, 2011 at 11:05 AM
    • ChrisNYC212's Profile Photo

Weather In September

by ChrisNYC212 Online Now Aug 29, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Hello,

New member here.....

I have a one way ticket to guadalajara leaving Sept 6. I planned on doing some shopping in the mercados the tequila tour and having fun at night. Am I going to get rained out ? I've been to other countries during rainy season and it wasn't pretty...Guatemala and El Salvador for example. It was almost impossible to get around when it rained.

My plans were to hang out in Guadalajara a while then make my way to Mexico City (better air when it rains?) an then return home from Acapulco in late september/early october.

I thought september would be ok for some reason since it's nearing the end of the rainy season...True/False?

What do you guys think. Is it worth the money and effort to go through with this trip ?

Thanks!

4 Answers Aug 24, 2012 at 3:03 PM
    • oslocairo's Profile Photo

$220 taxi price from airport to new bus station?

by oslocairo Online Now Feb 8, 2011 at 7:40 PM

I understadn you can buy a fixed-price ticket inside the airport. Is the220 price for per person, or for the whole taxi? Thanks.

9 Answers Feb 9, 2011 at 9:00 AM

hours to buy ticket for buses in New bus station for trip to Guanajuato

by oslocairo Online Now Feb 7, 2011 at 7:08 PM

Hi!

I am arriving at 6:30 am at Guadalajara International Airport. I want to visit Guadalajara for the day, then leave on a bus maybe around 5:00 pm to go to Guanajuato. I know I have to buy a bus ticket for Guanajuato at the New bus staiton between the airport and downtown Guadalajara. I want to assure that I get a ticket, so I thought it would be smart to take a a taxi to the new bus station, buy my ticket, then got visit downtown for the day, by taking a bus from the new bus station to downtown. Then I would return in the late afternoon by bus from downtown and leave on my bus to Guanjuato.

Does that sound like I have enough time? I will also be returning to Guadalajara to fly out and will try to do the same by arriving early in the morning and visiting

Will teh ticket offices be open if I arrive around 7:30 am and would I be able to buy a ticket for later that evening at that time?

Thanks.

Cost of taxi or bus from airport to city center.

by oslocairo Online Now Jan 18, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Hi!

How much does it cost to go into the city center by taxi or bus? What is the best stop for the city center for seeing sites? Thanks.

4 Answers Jan 19, 2011 at 7:08 AM

cost of taxi or bus from city center to new bus station for bus to Guanajuato

by oslocairo Online Now Jan 14, 2011 at 1:39 PM

Hi!

Does anyone know the cost of a taxi from the center of Guadaljara to the new bus station outside of town. I need to go there to take a bus to Guanajuato. Is there a bus in town that goes to the new bus station? Thanks

2 Answers Jan 18, 2011 at 10:03 AM

locker in the center of town to put my suitcase for the day

by oslocairo Online Now Dec 23, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Hi!

I am flying in Guadaljara and arriving early in the morning. My destination is Guanajuato, but I don't have to be there until the evening. I would like to go into the center of Guadalajara to see the sites. Is there a place that rents lockers for suitcases like at a bus station in the center?

I understand I am to take the bus from the new bus station to go to Guanajuato, but I also understand it is out of town. Wouldn't it make more sense to store my suitcase in a locker in the center of town? But where?

Or, is it a better idea to go to the new bus station by taxi from the airport, leave my bag there,buy my bus ticket for Guanajuato, and then take a bus into the center?

Thanks.

4 Answers Dec 26, 2010 at 11:17 AM

How much time to see the sites?

by oslocairo Online Now Dec 23, 2010 at 9:09 PM

How much time should be spent to see the sites of Guadalajara if you don't have a car? Thanks.

1 Answer Dec 30, 2010 at 4:49 PM
    • Public Transportation

by rschultzie Online Now Sep 19, 2010 at 10:12 AM

Is there a way to get to the airport in Guadalajara from the new bus station by taking public transportation rather than paying for a taxi?

1 Answer Sep 19, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Servicio colectivo

by oslocairo Online Now Aug 31, 2010 at 9:48 PM

Does anyone know if the servicio colectivo bus from the airport goes to the new central bus station? Thanks!

Changing money in Guadalajara airport

by oslocairo Online Now Aug 31, 2010 at 12:56 PM

What is best place to change money in the Guadalajara airport? Thanks!

Taxi from airport to bus station

by oslocairo Online Now Aug 31, 2010 at 12:53 PM

Hi!

Is there a taxi company that I should look for that is more reliable than other companies? How much does it cost to go from the airport to the central bus station? How much time from the airport to the bus station?

Thanks!

1 Answer Sep 8, 2010 at 9:16 AM

time and expense to go from International airport to Central Nueva Camionera bus station

by oslocairo Online Now Aug 30, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Hi!

I am trying to find a way to Guanjuato now that my Mexicana Airlines flight had been cancelled. How long does it take to get to the bus station to Guanajuato? How much does it cost? Do I have to make a reservation or buy a ticket ahead of time? Thanks.

5 Answers Aug 31, 2010 at 8:44 PM
    • Guadalajara to Alameda Juarez

by gamez32 Online Now Aug 24, 2010 at 4:57 PM

I'm looking for information to get to Alameda Juarez (Santa Rosa), Zacatecas from Guadalajara. I would like to know the best way to get there or any information at all. There is very little information on the web about this small little town. I'm going to GDL in October and would love to visit the village of where my family is from. Thanks for the help

1 Answer Sep 8, 2010 at 9:20 AM