Gstaad

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wengen in the Summer

Wengen Apr 1, 2014 at 2:21 AM

Hi. Just a quick question. Do you think Wengen would be a good place to visit in August with a 5 and 1 year old? So sick of beach holidays and fancy trying something new this year. Thanks in advance!

more
    • Traveling up to Mt Jangfrau

Interlaken Mar 28, 2014 at 2:16 AM

I will be travelling to Interlaken on the last week of May. I would like to travel up to Mt Jungfrau. What kind of clothes and shoes do I need to wear at this time of the year?
      Will the plateau still be slippery to walk on?

Thank you.

more
    • Gstaad - Swiss destination

by kansaiyama Online Now Sep 7, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I am planning to visit Gstaad from Bern by train but still lack of things to do in Gstaad, and also having problem to continue to Chamonix ( the train service make me have to do so may changes) The whole trip waplan like this : Munich-Salzburg-Fussen-Garmisch-Innsbruck-St.Moritz,-Bern-Gstaad-Chamonix-ending at Paris. Need more info places to visit in swiss other than (been) Interlaken, Lucerne. Thnaks.

4 Answers Sep 10, 2013 at 1:44 PM
    • Weather in may last week

by manishab Online Now Apr 15, 2013 at 8:49 AM

What will be the weather around gstaad in the last week of may? Will there be any snow. What would be good stay options, renting an apartment or a hotel stay? We are 2 families.

3 Answers Apr 21, 2013 at 3:56 AM
    • Are there any free wifi or internet cafe

by ciberpetrus Online Now Sep 3, 2011 at 6:20 AM

Are there any free wifi or internet cafe in Saanen or Gstaad

• gstaad music festival

by frenchderek Online Now Apr 30, 2008 at 10:03 AM

Not sure this is a travel question: but it's still a problem.

The family have offered to pay for us to go to the gstaad music festival (my 70th birhday present). Cecilia Bartoli is performing at the closing concert. Great - except, we can't book. As it's the closing performance, I suspect tickets go only to the specially-favoured, or to the specially-invited - or am I wrong?

We've found ideas on accommodation and travel (thanks VT) but the question is: how can I get two tickets to the closing concert?

Any useful info welcome!

1 Answer May 1, 2008 at 2:09 AM