Groznjan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Wall hours April 20th

Dubrovnik Mar 26, 2015 at 4:43 AM

For walking the walls of Dubrovnik, on April 20th, what time do they close? Are they on winter or summer hours? Thank you.

more
    • Ferries in Dubrovnik

Croatia Mar 25, 2015 at 8:34 AM

Where do we take the ferries in Dubrovnik? In Gruz Harbour? (ferry to Korcula). Are all the ferries there? (Jardolinja and Kapetan Luka) Thanks.

more
    • Bus from Zagreb to Plitvice and return

Croatia Mar 25, 2015 at 8:16 AM

I will visit the Plitvice Lakes on June 9 (from Zagreb). I've read that is might be difficult to take a bus back to Zagreb at the end of the day/ It's not possible to buy the return ticket in Zagreb (Plitvice-Zagreb) For example, if the last bus if full, I may not be able to return to Zagreb. Because of that, I think it would be better to take a tour (ex. from Viator). Any thoughts on that?

more
    • Gruz Area public transport

Dubrovnik Mar 20, 2015 at 11:18 AM

I will spend 3 days in Dubrovnik June 14-17. I am looking at Hotel Adria in Gruz.
      I would like to stay in Dubrovnik old town, but most interesing apts are sold out.
      Is there public transport/bus easy and reliable from Dubrovnik to Adria hotel? Even late at night?
      If I choose to stay elsewhere, is Babin Kuk or Lapad an interesting place? Same question regarding the bus.
      Thanks

more
    • Brac, renting scooters

Croatia Mar 18, 2015 at 7:38 AM

Hello, We will be staying in Pucisca on Brac in Sept. Is there a place in Pucisca to rent scooters? There will be 4 of us.

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Nice village recommended.

Otok Krk Mar 9, 2015 at 3:44 AM

I have been to Krk twice. I visited Punat,Baska,Vrbnik and Krk town.

I wish to choose a nice village located in the north or north - center of the island for my next holiday there. Could you suggest some? It has to be a nice old village.

Thanks!

more
    • GREAT DESTINATION!!!

Croatia Mar 26, 2015 at 4:41 AM

Check this out.
      Center of Dalmatia,in the hearth of Europe on Adriatic sea,
      connected to all european countrys(airport 10 minutes far away),
      sorrounded with islands,beaches,cheap boat lines to all paradise islands,seafood restaurants,
      cheaper than greece,turkey,italy,spain,france,
      safe destination.
      Great place to spend hollidays.
      Booking through AIRBNB or BOOKING.COM or directly by mail.

facebook.com/apartments.capo...

http://www.capo-trogir.com/

more
    • TRANSFER from Dubrovnik to Orebic

Croatia Mar 25, 2015 at 8:40 AM

I am trying to find a reasonnably priced (shuttle, mini-bus) from Dubrovnik Pile gate to Orebic. I have sent a message to Korkyra, but they haven't answered. Are there other companies offering that kind of shared transportation. I would travel on JUne 17 or 18. Thanks a lot.

more
    • Ferry from Korcula to Hvar

Croatia Mar 25, 2015 at 8:30 AM

I am trying to get confirmation from Jadolinija ferries that the line 999 from Korcula to Hvar will be operating on June 17 (at 14h15). Secondly, is it really possible to make a reservation online? I have trouble doing that. Can somebody help me? Perhaps if you send them a message in Croatian, they would answer? Unfortunately I dont speak Croatian. Thanks

more
    • Zagreb to Ljubljana by train

Zagreb Mar 19, 2015 at 11:20 AM

I will go from Zagreb to Ljubljana by train on June 11 (6h50) and back to Zagreb on June 13 (8h25)
      I am trying to make a reservation for seats on Internet. The cost is very expensive and includes delivery costs to North America ( I live in NA). I am wondering if the price would be the same if I buy my tickets at the rail station the day of the trip. If I elect to buy on the spot, is it possible that I cant have a seat (train sold out?).

more
    • konejos's Profile Photo

tram numbers in Zagreb from Ban Jelacic square to train station

Zagreb Mar 17, 2015 at 5:05 PM

What is the tram number in Zagreb fro the tram from Ban Jelacic square to train station and
      vice versa?

more
    • Korcula by bus?

Croatia Mar 13, 2015 at 8:33 PM

I'll be in Korcula in June. I will not have a car is it easy and convenient to travel by bus on this island? I will be based in Korcula (town) and would like to visit a vineyard. Thanks

more
    • Where to spend our 13 days in Croatia?

Croatia Mar 9, 2015 at 4:14 PM

Hello everyone. My girlfriend and I booked a return flight from Madrid to Dubrovnik. We'll be visiting Croatia in august for 13 whole days. Our problem is that we are unsure if we'll have time to see the main touristic island, cities and National Parks from Dubrovnik to Pula and back.

So far we've studied two different possibilities: Visiting just the south (with possible incursions into Bosnia and Montenegro). Or going all the way up and then taking a flight from Pula or Zagreb back to Dubrovnik.

Since we don't really know about how fast transportation is in Croatia, and a lot of ferry lines seem to be suspended this year (or at least that's what it says here: http://www.croatiaferries.com/ ), we would appreciate any guidance, help or tip about our next summer vacations.

Thank you very much!

more
    • How long in Zagreb

Zagreb Mar 2, 2015 at 12:16 PM

I have trouble to decide how many days I will spend in Zagreb. I'll be visiting Croatia from June 8 to June 22, with a 2 day journey to Ljubljana and a one day trop to Kotor while I'll be in Dubrovnik. I'll also take a one day trip to the Plivitce lakes when in Zagreb. So, I am still a bit confused about how long to stay in Zagreb. Are 2 days enough? I won't visit museums, I prefer to walk in the city. thanks

more
    • Are there long queues for the Sumartin-Makarska ferry?

Otok Brac Mar 30, 2015 at 8:10 AM

We are planning a day-trip in Brac, coming with our car from Split in the morning, and then exiting the island in the afternoon with the Sumartin ferry. Will we need to come to Sumartin very early in order to catch the ferry?
      Thank you!!

more
    • Opatija to Plitvice Lakes and return

Croatia Mar 20, 2015 at 12:45 PM

We will be in Opatija May 2 with a free day to visit Plitvice lakes National Park. No tour buses go at that time so we need to either hire a car and driver OR rent a car and drive ourselves. So here are some questions:

1) We would like to take the scenic coastal route one way, and the inland route the other way. How are each of these roads?

Is the scenic route "treacherous" to drive"? Is the road in good shape?
      Are the signs in English ( both routes) and easy to follow to the park entrance? (Even though we will have GPS I would feel more comfortable if there were good signs on the way.
      I know there are tolls on the inland route but do not know if that is true on the coastal route. Are the toll booth manned? and can you pay cash or credit card ?

How much time would you estimate for ewach of the drives, It is a Saturday so hopefully not much traffic.

Thanks You

more
    • artonice's Profile Photo

Best location to stay, coming from by bus from zagreb?

Plitvicka Jezera National Park Mar 3, 2015 at 1:00 AM

We had a return flight to Zagreb and want to go to Plitvicka Park and stay there and go back to Zagreb airport from there.
      What is the suitable location near bus station.As we have baggages ,it 's important stay in a place close to the bus station.I search places close to entrance 1 (Rastovaca) and entrance 2
      Which entrance will be better see the park and better for transportation?

Thanks

more
    • Bus times for Plitvice to Opatija and from Opatija to Zagreb

Croatia Mar 27, 2015 at 7:19 PM

Could someone please help with info on making the above connections in may this year - not on the same day.

more
    • leightonclifton's Profile Photo

car ferry to mljet

Otok Mljet Mar 8, 2015 at 12:35 AM

Hi I want to take the car ferry to mlet in June

I have found that http://www.jadrolinija.hr run ferry but I can't see anywhere to book

Does anyone know if I need to pre book with it being high season

more
    • Croatia abd BiH

Croatia Mar 14, 2015 at 8:50 PM

Hi All,

will land in zagreb on 21st May around 11.30 am,need your help to make a self driven travel for me..will have to be in zagreb on 25th May late night.Would not like to miss the places like mostar,montenegro

pls find below the itinerary I have tried to make,pls advice me the alteration/change,route change if necessary,

Day 1 -21st May-- will visit to plitvice lake and back to zagreb,spend night

Is plitvice in the same way from zagreb airport to zagreb old city ?

Day 2 - 22nd May- trip to zadar and spend night

day 3- 23rd May- trip to Mostar and spend night

day 4 24th May- early morning drive to dubrovnik,spend night

last day - visit montenegro in very early monring,spend till afternoon and long drive back to zagreb

looking forward for your help and valuable advice,kindly mention the road route for the long drive

sanjib

more
    • Accommodation

Plitvicka Jezera National Park Mar 30, 2015 at 5:54 AM

Hi there

We'll be travelling from Novi Vinodolski to the Plitvice National Park.  Which is the best location for accommodation?

Please advise best entrance to get to the middle lake, boat ride etc.

We have a full day to explore.

Thank you

Kim

more
    • Korcula, Hvar and Split

Croatia Mar 11, 2015 at 7:55 PM

I have 5 days and nights and want to share those 5 days between Split, Hvar and Korcula. I have thought of being 2 days in Split, 2 in Hvar and only 1 in Korcula. I would like to walk around the 3 cities and enjoy the sun. Is it a good allocation for the 3 places, i.e. 2 days/2 days and 1 day?

Thanks for your help

more
    • manuna's Profile Photo

Gastronomic Tastings

Croatia Mar 16, 2015 at 12:34 AM

Hello, I'm planning my itinerarry for this August to Croatia. We'd like to visit some olive oil producers and wine makers. I'm witing to them via email, but they are not responding. May be out of season... What is the procedure like in Croatia. In Italy we used just to come to a palce and taste, look etc. without any booking. Can I do the same in Croatia. Or I must book my visit?

more