change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• JourneyOf1's Profile Photo

Berlin to Amsterdam

Berlin Apr 26, 2015 at 7:57 AM

What is easiest travel choice from Berlin to Amsterdam for a first time traveler who only speaks English (my nephew, aged 24 American)? By bus or train is preferred, reasonably priced, and he'd like to leave tomorrow, 27 April. I checked a few places and most seemed around 100€ round trip, by bus, but as I understood you might have to change buses during the trip. I've lived in Germany several years but have never routed through the Netherlands except by plane, so I am unsure how to direct him. Thanks a lot for whatever help or suggestions you can provide!

more
    • night life

Berlin Apr 17, 2015 at 11:19 AM

visiting Berlin from 08 jun to 10 jun with my wife. Can you suggest night club to spent night on Monday or Tuesday.
      regards

more
    • Buying a travel stroller in Berlin

Berlin Apr 7, 2015 at 8:53 AM

Where can I buy a baby travel stroller in Berlin (possibly brand Maclaren)?

more
    • SXF to Friedrichshain

Berlin Apr 7, 2015 at 7:05 AM

What's the best way to get from SXF to Friedrichshain? Would it be easier to take a taxi? What would the approximate cost of a taxi be? We have 4 people and will all have luggage.

more
    • Simoncusonnet's Profile Photo

hotel and transportation from schoenefeld airport

Berlin Apr 19, 2015 at 9:36 AM

Hello, I'm going to visit Berlin in May, and with Easyjet, I land In Schoenefeld, (south Berlin) I'd like to book an hotel which would be easy to reach from the airport, and of course no too far from the centre or from a subway station. Price around 100$ /night is ok, the lower the better, but I don't mind. 

What would you suggest, take a taxi (I arrive around 11pm) 

Any help appreciated, it's hard to fing something on the site itself... 

Simon

more
    • ammygrayson's Profile Photo

What Are The Best Things To Do In Berlin.?

Land Berlin Apr 23, 2015 at 1:26 AM

Berlin is a beautiful city and a well known tourist destination. Can anyone tell me about the best things to do in Berlin while your visit to the Berlin.

more
    • TheView's Profile Photo

-will the local-trains run in Berlin

Berlin May 3, 2015 at 2:50 PM

The train conflict will it also stop the local railways and U-bane in Berlin?

more

Near Großer Wannsee