change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• craic's Profile Photo

Tranpsort from airport into the city

Dunedin Feb 27, 2015 at 7:55 AM

Hi - I will be arriving at Dunedin in late April - and find there is no bus into the city - 30 k away. The website recommends I prebook a shuttle. Do you think this is necessary? Or can I just rock up and find plenty waiting for customers? Also, the website makes no mention of cost. It just suggests that the more there are of you the cheaper it is. (It is very unsatisfactory actually.) A taxi costs about $90 apparently, so I don't want to do that.

Has anyone arrived at Dunedin airport recently so knows what the story is?

more
    • NEED HELP !!!!!!!

Christchurch 14 hours ago

We are from Australia, and traveled to Christchurch last month, unluckily, before leaving we left a lovely jacket in a city backpacker called Dorset House. Wondering if anyone can kindly help us to grab it to post office and send it to Australia because the receptionist could not leave the reception desk, we'll pay the post fee. Anyone interested in giving a favor please send a message to julianqu@yahoo.com. Many many thanks

more
    • 6 days in South Island, 3 nights based in Te Anau, 3 nights based in Queenstown area?

Queenstown Feb 11, 2015 at 2:59 PM

This is our first time to South Island, but won't be the last, that's why we are taking it easy instead of trying to see EVERYTHING. Please comment if this plan makes sense, or, you would advice differently -
      Dec. 20 1:00pm, arrive at Queenstown airport pickup rental car to drive to Te Anau
      Dec. 21-22, taking tours from touring companies from Te Anau to explore surrounding areas including the Sounds
      Dec. 23 drive back to Queenstown area, stay 3nights in Queenstown area,
      Dec. 24-25 explore Queenstown, Arrowtown, Wanaka, Glenorchy
      Dec. 26 Depart 3:40pm from Queentown airport

We would appreciate your response and open to your suggestions.

Thank you.

more