Gretna

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Life in Baton Rouge

Baton Rouge Jul 12, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Hi. I am 18 years old Japanese girl. I am into R and B music and I am planning to study voice lesson in Baton Rouge. Could anyone give me some ideas how much is the typical cost and tips for me to prepare myself in my journey there next year? What things must I know to keep myself safe? Thank you. m( _ _ )m

more
    • MadamKafoops's Profile Photo

Hotels suitable for a Family

New Orleans Jul 1, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Hi, I'm after recommendations for a hotel that would be suitable and welcoming for 2 kids under 10, but not too boring or chain-like ..... something with a bit of character that is well-located? Thanks

more
    • vacation and family visit

Lafayette Jul 7, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Want to visit family in Lafayette and wondering if there is anything a tourist would be interested to see there or someplace to take the kids.

more
    • Megabus Stop to my Hotel Location

New Orleans Jul 4, 2014 at 12:31 AM

Once the megabus arrive at bus stop location but my Hotel is on Canal Street. What public transportation can I take to get to my hotel from the bus stop??

more
    • DebbieDK's Profile Photo

NYE in NOLA

New Orleans Jul 5, 2014 at 10:50 AM

We're going to be in NOLA over the New Year period and we're looking for recommendations for NYE (possibly ticket only events, all in food and drink, with descent music). We spent NYE (which also happens to be my birthday) on a boat in Sydney harbour last year and so we'd like to avoid anything on the river.

Looking forward to our trip to NOLA, and so any advice would be much appreciated.

D :-)

more
    • What to pack in December in New Orleans

New Orleans Jun 23, 2014 at 10:16 AM

HI We are going to New Orleans over Christmas and I was wondering what to pack? We will be attending a Reveillon Dinners and at least one St. Louis Cathedral Christmas Concert. Any advice would be great.

more
    • kcmsunset@hotmail.com

New Orleans Jul 16, 2014 at 7:31 PM

Is there a bus that takes you to honey island swamp tour (north) or, oak alley
      Plantation house (west) from French quarter?

more
    • things to do

Shreveport Jul 16, 2014 at 6:44 AM

what is there to do in Shreveport la.

more
    • where to stay

New Orleans Jun 26, 2014 at 1:04 AM

When looking at where to stay what is the best area? Thanks

more