change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Florida999's Profile Photo

Good hiking trail at Mount Hood

Oregon Mar 17, 2015 at 7:03 AM

We don't want to hike all the way up Mount Hood ( we have no equipment, a dog that hasn't hiked at those elevations and not enough time) but would like to do some hiking there. Any suggestions? We are all in decent shape and do hike up mountains so we are not looking for a paved half mile trail
      Also, it appears you can hike anywhere in that area with a dog, is that correct?

Oh yeah, we will be there in July

more
    • Florida999's Profile Photo

One more question : bridge at Longview to Oregon

Oregon Mar 17, 2015 at 7:06 AM

I want to confirm that this bridge is currently closed for construction and what the alternative is. I really do not want to drive over the very long scary bridge at Astoria.

more
    • Life in Gresham

by TogaParty87 Online Now Jan 3, 2005 at 11:58 AM

Hi, I currently live in Southern California, but I might be moving to Gresham next year and I just wanted to ask anyone who lives there, or anyone who at least has been there, what life is like in Gresham. Now, i HAVE been to Oregon (I went this past summer), but I haven't been to Gresham, and I just have a few questions about basic life in Gresham. For example, does it get very cold there in the winter? Last week I was in Denver, CO, and it was literally TWO DEGREES BELOW ZERO! I sure hope it doesn't get that cold in Oregon! I have a bunch of other questions to ask, so if you live in Gresham, please contact me, I would love to talk to you.

16 Answers Feb 1, 2005 at 1:44 PM