change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• John195123's Profile Photo

Internet Access

Grenada Feb 15, 2014 at 6:47 PM

I may be moving to Grenada and I was just wanting to know if there is typically internet access in apartments in St. George's.

2 Answers Feb 25, 2014 at 6:06 PM
    • Basmati rice

Grenada Feb 7, 2014 at 3:48 PM

where can I buy basmati rice in saint george Grenada

1 Answer Mar 12, 2014 at 8:59 AM
    • Cocoa balls

Grenada Jan 16, 2014 at 5:19 AM

My partner has asked if I can get her a price for 10 Cocoa balls sent to the UK can you help?

4 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 6:19 AM
    • bianchis's Profile Photo

Is it possible for a tourist to open a bank account in Grenada.

Grenada Dec 8, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Is it possible for a tourist to open a bank account in Grenada. We have a problem with the ATMs in Grenada and we are staying here 3 months.
      We thought if we opened a bank account then we could have money transferred to this account and so have money readily available for our daily living.

8 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 2:46 AM

ATM in Grenada does not work with debit card Plus Signet

Grenada Dec 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Earlier this year last February, I was able to use any ATM machine in Grenada and Carriacou. I came back a few days ago and no ATM will accept my debit card with the Plus signet although its the same card. Thank you for your answer.

6 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 1:22 PM
    • Looking for Anglican Church near Bay A L'eau.

Carriacou Island Nov 25, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Hi! Where is the "Anglican Rectory Gardens." What is the name of the church it is associated with? Is there a cemetery with the Church?
      Regards,
      Linda

• Fun for an 18 year old

Grenada Oct 8, 2013 at 3:17 PM

My son is turning 18 while we are in Grenada. Any ideas for a fun day?

3 Answers Oct 9, 2013 at 5:53 AM
    • Windsurfing gear rental

Grenada Oct 4, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Does anyone know where to rent windsurfing equipment in Grenada (or St. Vincent and the Grenadines)?

Thanks,
      Dave

1 Answer Oct 7, 2013 at 12:03 PM
    • beach safety

Grenada Jun 15, 2013 at 5:44 AM

I have another question about beach safety. Many of the beaches sound perfect, quiet and secluded. what about theft of your stuff while you are in the water swimming or snorkeling? how safe are parked cars for vandalism and theft? We had planned a trip to Bonaire that we had to cancel at the last minute and i had read all the details that you cannot leave anything on the beach and go in the water as it will be taken and that you must leave rental car windows open with nothing inside or they will break the windows and/or take anything left in the car, including sunglasses. Just wondered if Grenada had any of the same issuse

5 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 6:15 AM
    • How dangerous is driving?

Grenada Jun 15, 2013 at 5:39 AM

Hi, we are considering Grenada for a family vacation. we prefer to rent a house so we can cook and not eat every meal out. this means the need for renting a car and i've read that the roads are very hard to drive and even dangerous with steep drop offs and winding curves making getting anywhere stressful. also read that no street lights makes driving at night impossible so going out for dinner would be impossible. Does this mean that it really is necessary to stay in a hotel and take taxis everywhere? And if you take a taxi to a beach, how do you leave when you want to as no one will know to come and get you? thanks

1 Answer Jun 15, 2013 at 2:55 PM
    • where to stay

Grenada Mar 25, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Thank you sunnyisle. Are Jenny's place & Grand Anse Palace the only 2 small places on grand anse. Also, is it really difficult to get places from the gem?

2 Answers Mar 25, 2013 at 12:59 PM
    • Where to stay

Grenada Mar 23, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Going to Grenada in May. My husband & I don't like to stay in resorts but like to be ocean front & able to walk to restaurants & buses. Any ideas, looking right now at Jenny's Place, Grand Anse Beach Palace, Gem Holiday & Mahagony run apts. Ideas? Is True Blue Resort a lot further away from everything?

2 Answers Mar 25, 2013 at 12:36 PM
    • Karlie85's Profile Photo

Inexpensive eats? - Grand Anse

Grenada Jan 3, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Hi all!

Me and my husband will be spending a week in Grenada from Jan 12-19 (excited!). We're staying at The Flamboyant, which to our understanding is about 20 minutes from St. George's. We don't have any meals included at our hotel.

a) Are there any grocery stores near our hotel where we can pick up some items for breakfast ie) yogurt, fruit, bread, etc? Also, snacks for the beach/hiking.

b) Are there any restaurants nearby that offer a cheap breakfast? We can get continental at our hotel for11US/pp but would like to know some other options.

c) Are there any restaurants around Grand Anse that have reasonably priced lunches and dinners? I know there are lots of beach bars/restaurants but imagine this is more tourist pricing. We've been reading about all of the delicious food and would prefer to eat at regular local restaurants at least some of the time.

I guess we'd just like to get a clearer picture of the dining in the area. There are obviously all of the hotels/resorts at Grand Anse, but are there any good free standing restaurants? We don't even have to go to restaurants per se for lunch (snack stands, etc.).

1 Answer Mar 12, 2013 at 7:51 AM
    • Accommodation in St Georges Grenada

Grenada Jan 1, 2012 at 1:32 PM

Hi I'm looking for self-catering accommodation in St Georges for my wife 2 children and myself - walking distance to the Grand Anse Beach & local shops - can anyone recommend anywhere that's not too expensive?

• buying cigarettes in St. George,

Grenada Mar 24, 2009 at 4:50 PM

Can anyone tell me if we can buy UK cigarettes (Silk Cut) anywhere in St. George and approximate cost?

Thank you in advance

2 Answers Apr 9, 2010 at 10:02 AM
    • Holiday in October

Grenada Jul 2, 2008 at 12:50 AM

Hi,

After hearing a report about grenda I really want to go. We are thinking about going about 11th october for l week. We have been offered the Grenadian hotel (rex resorts) and would like to know everything!!! we need to know about going at that time eg. weather! I heard it may not be so good, and what we should do. Or would it be better to go a different time of the year. Looking forward to any response!

4 Answers Sep 23, 2008 at 5:54 AM
    • children & schools.

Grand Anse Jul 24, 2007 at 5:14 AM

we are travelling to Grenada may 2008, our second visit to your beautiful island, (first visit was just before hurricane ivan hit.)we were wondering if we could bring anything to help the schools and children, such as books, pens, paper etc. or is everything back to normal now.i would be grateful if you could let us know as we would love to help if they need it. thanks.

• surfing in Grenada

Grenada Feb 17, 2007 at 8:04 AM

Hi We heard from the students at St. Georges University that one can surf in At St. Patricks beach in Grenada...is this true?

1 Answer Feb 22, 2007 at 4:59 AM
    • Looking for someone

Grenada Jan 8, 2007 at 2:59 PM

I'd like to know if there is any one from Grenville,Grenada or St.George's,Grenada who may know of a man named Glenroy.
      He own's or use to own a gym near the catholic church and the Convent in St.George's. He is someone dear to me I am trying to contact.
      If anyone has any info please do not hesitate to contact me a caribeanqueen9@hotmail.com (exact spelling)

Thank-You for your time.

• Advice on accommodation

Grenada Apr 23, 2006 at 8:15 AM

Has anyone stayed at Grand View Inn, understand it has great views,is this from all the rooms? Also believe it is a steep walk to it from Grande Anse, is it very far? The price is about what we want to pay we don't mind simple accommodation as long as clean and well looked after. We tend to only be in our rooms to sleep and sometimes late evening, we like to see as much of island as possible and will hire a car. Any other recommendations on not too expensive accommodation, also looked at Caribben Breeze and Villa apartments, but they are overlooking golf course and did not know how far to walk to beach from them. If possible prefer with pool.

4 Answers Apr 28, 2008 at 6:09 AM
    • dbeatty's Profile Photo

Wow! I'm the first one!

Carriacou Island Feb 11, 2006 at 5:57 PM

I will be in Carriacou mid-march. I'd like to go to the Tobago Cays for the day or night. What type of captained power boats are for hire? How long is the trip?

• sweetstuff_150's Profile Photo

St. Vincent and the Grenadines raft trip

Grenada Feb 14, 2005 at 6:09 PM

My friends and I are going on a rafting the trip around St. Vincent and the Grenadines I am looking for information regarding drinking water and weather there is available tap water on some of the smaller islands, like, Young Island, Petit Nevis, Pigeon Island, Balliceaux, Petit Canouan, Jameby etc. If you happen to know anything about this subject please write back, thanks very much

1 Answer Mar 19, 2005 at 7:28 AM
    • gengels's Profile Photo

Beaches, Appartements, Accommodations in Grenada?

Grenada Feb 6, 2005 at 10:47 AM

Hi @ All, We (2 persons) will be in Grenada from the 13-th to 27-th march. We search some accommodation which are not so expensive. We want to expend about 20 to 30 per night for a double room. We're looking for self-catering apartments. It would be nice if you could recommend some nice places. Are you supposed to book for the entire holiday or is it better just to book the frist few days and to plan the rest when you are there? Where are the most beautiful beaches in Grenada? Is it commendable to go to carricao and petite martinique? We would be pleased to recieve an answer. Georg

2 Answers Feb 2, 2006 at 6:03 AM
    • egtravel's Profile Photo

Grenada 2005

Grenada Jan 24, 2005 at 10:04 AM

I am taking a cruise in March and Grenada is one of our ports of call. Has anybody been there after the hurricane in September 04 and if so, what is it like now? As far as I can tell, the cruise line is still including Grenada in our itinerary. I would like to still go and experience the beautiful island. If anything, to bring some badly needed income to their economy. Thanks!! Erik

1 Answer Jan 31, 2005 at 1:37 PM
    • How's life in Grenada nowadays?

Grenada Jan 18, 2005 at 1:36 AM

I'm going to the tiny Caribbean island Grenada already this month. This is my first time. How is life there nowadays, after the hurricane Ivan, which destroyed island in September 2004? Do you know cheap hotels and accomodation there? We would stay a month. A simple and clean place would be just nice and enough for us. I'm travelling with my 2-year old son. We are going to bath in the sea and just lay in the sun. We are sporty people, so nature park and walking the forests would be interesting. Best wishes from Finland (Scandinavia)!

2 Answers Jan 18, 2005 at 2:18 AM

Hurricane Ivan in the Caribbean

Grenada Sep 14, 2004 at 7:39 AM

Does anyone have any information as to the damage caused by this hurricane to the hotels along the coast. What about La Source?

6 Answers Oct 15, 2004 at 10:30 AM
    • TuanRonski's Profile Photo

Metal Detectors in Grenada?

Grenada Jul 28, 2004 at 6:51 AM

Just wondering what problems I might have in traveling to Grenada with a metal detector and using it during my beachcombing activities?

2 Answers Jul 28, 2004 at 11:23 AM
    • buf's Profile Photo

Thinking of staying at La Sagesse?

Grenada Jun 13, 2004 at 12:46 PM

I have rad some good things about this place. Would love to hear from someone who actually stayed here. How's the beach is the water ruff? How is the food? Should I skip and go to spice island resort? I hope not!!! johnb

6 Answers Oct 15, 2004 at 10:32 AM
    • What is the weather like in Grenada?

Grenada Jun 11, 2004 at 11:47 AM

We are planning to travel to Grenada in July, but were concerned about rainy weather. We plan to go July 10-17. Any info on weather at that time?

3 Answers Apr 28, 2008 at 6:12 AM
    • TuanRonski's Profile Photo

Grenada/Carriacou-What to take?

Grenada Jun 6, 2004 at 4:30 AM

Will be staying at the La Sagesse Nature Center in Grenada in January, 2005, with a few nights in Carriacou. Need some tips on what to take- other than sunscreen & insect repellant, esp re Carriacou. We need new snorkeling gear- should we buy here and take, or buy there, or hope to use what is provided? What is the cost of bottled water? Should we take a supply of snacks? We enjoy local foods, but can't assume they will be available at midnight. Does anyone know if airport x-rays harm 'throwaway' cameras or flash cards on digital cameras? Would appreciate any input.

10 Answers Mar 3, 2005 at 8:04 PM