Grenada Travel Answers

change location

Holiday in October

by cassie53 Online Now Jul 2, 2008 at 12:50 AM

Hi,

After hearing a report about grenda I really want to go. We are thinking about going about 11th october for l week. We have been offered the Grenadian hotel (rex resorts) and would like to know everything!!! we need to know about going at that time eg. weather! I heard it may not be so good, and what we should do. Or would it be better to go a different time of the year. Looking forward to any response!

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • ricky52's Profile Photo

Re: Holiday in October

by ricky52 Online Now Jul 2, 2008 at 4:32 PM

Trying to predict the weather can be difficult because of local on the day variations.
    This information should be used as a guide only.
    Here is the average weather for Point Salines, Grenada for this time of year.
    Enjoy your holiday.

October
    High 85f / 29c
    Low 76f / 24c

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Holiday in October

by cassie53 Online Now Jul 3, 2008 at 5:54 AM

Hi again, sorry to bother you, but is this a good time of the year to go?

Regards

• ricky52's Profile Photo

Re: Holiday in October

by ricky52 Online Now Jul 3, 2008 at 10:31 AM

For me, these temperatures would be very comfortable.
    Not too hot, but I don’t know if you can expect rain or not.
    It all depends on what temperatures you are used to.
    Either way, enjoy your holiday.

• Re: Holiday in October

by silverfox01 Online Now Sep 23, 2008 at 5:54 AM

I have been there several times and found it very pleasant in October as its cooler than the summer, but you never know what to expect... rain or sunshine, it can alternate so quickly from one moment to the next, but nothing that spoiled any of our trips out there.

Rex Grenadian is a pleasant hotel, not bad but we preferred the Trueblue Bay Resort.

Things to do.... top of our list is always the adventure river tubing and the jeep tour. they are on www.adventuregrenada.com Great staff, service and loads of fun... not the restrictive bus tours. The full day jeep tour includes a local lunch stop and the food is included, its great value for money.

Renting a car / jeep on your own and exploring is a good option, but for the more brave hearted as the local drivers (especially the mini buses) are always in a rush.

Loads of restaurants for dinner, Coconuts Beach located on the Grand Anse beach is a favorite of ours.

Its a lovely little island.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines