Grenada Travel Answers

change location
jujub's Profile Photo

hotel in grenada?

by jujub Online Now Nov 20, 2003 at 5:27 AM

hello, going to grenada, wondering which hotel should i stay at: grand view inn or flamboyant hotel or true blue bay resort i want to stay close to the beach -- beachfront is even better! =) thanks!! judy

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: hotel in grenada?

by babash Online Now Dec 22, 2003 at 3:40 PM

I would suggest Paradise Inn Carriacou , on Grenada's sister island Carriacou. It's located direct on Paradoise Beach, it's cheap, and people are very friendly. Have a look at their website , which has a lot of information for visitors of the Grenadines. Paradise Inn carriacou http://www.paradise-inn-carriacou.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: hotel in grenada?

by curiousx Online Now Oct 15, 2004 at 10:41 AM

If you go to Carriacou, I ditto the advice on Paradise Inn. I very much like the Flamboyant Hotel on Grenada. It will be partially open for business soon (following post-hurricane repairs). That said, it is a steep walk down to the beach so your legs need to be in shape. We normally hung out further along the beach where the strand was broader and so we would be near the vendors selling beer and snacks from coolers. Check the sticky at the Forum page of www.grenadaexplorear.com which gives complete daily updates on the status of all Grenadian businesses. (BTW, Carriacou was not affected by Ivan)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines