Grenada

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Food Budget for Week in Grenada

by naturecat Online Now Mar 20, 2015 at 6:44 AM

Hello: What would be a reasonable per person budget allotment for food for a week in Grenada, or a daily per person amount? Please advise for eating all meals out as well as for eating most breakfasts and lunches in the rental unit with groceries purchased on island. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Answer Mar 20, 2015 at 11:53 AM
    • grandmaR's Profile Photo

FLights to Grenada

by grandmaR Online Now Mar 7, 2015 at 1:39 PM

Are there any flights from anywhere in the US that get to Grenada before dark? (in December when it will get dark fairly early)

I am not interested in spending the night in Port of Spain.

2 Answers Mar 7, 2015 at 6:39 PM
    • Chikungunya

by stevetravel Online Now Nov 18, 2014 at 6:39 AM

Hi All
      We are travelling to Grenada this Christmas 24th to 9th Januarry.
      Staying in Grenada for 4 days then travelling to the island of Carriacou. We are on the beach in Grenada and a bit 5 star isn
      Have read a lot about Chikungunya and comfortable with the right precautions we will be okay to a degree when in Grenada.
      So my question does any one have any info on the situation on Carraicou itself as a direct comparison to that of Grenada.
      As we are staying more inland in a house of the main tourist grid
      Thanks

3 Answers Nov 18, 2014 at 2:26 PM
    • bianchis's Profile Photo

Is it possible for a tourist to open a bank account in Grenada.

by bianchis Online Now Dec 8, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Is it possible for a tourist to open a bank account in Grenada. We have a problem with the ATMs in Grenada and we are staying here 3 months.
      We thought if we opened a bank account then we could have money transferred to this account and so have money readily available for our daily living.

8 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 2:46 AM
    • bianchis's Profile Photo

ATM in Grenada does not work with debit card Plus Signet

by bianchis Online Now Dec 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Earlier this year last February, I was able to use any ATM machine in Grenada and Carriacou. I came back a few days ago and no ATM will accept my debit card with the Plus signet although its the same card. Thank you for your answer.

6 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 1:22 PM
    • How's life in Grenada nowadays?

by FinnishBlonde Online Now Jan 18, 2005 at 1:36 AM

I'm going to the tiny Caribbean island Grenada already this month. This is my first time. How is life there nowadays, after the hurricane Ivan, which destroyed island in September 2004? Do you know cheap hotels and accomodation there? We would stay a month. A simple and clean place would be just nice and enough for us. I'm travelling with my 2-year old son. We are going to bath in the sea and just lay in the sun. We are sporty people, so nature park and walking the forests would be interesting. Best wishes from Finland (Scandinavia)!

2 Answers Jan 18, 2005 at 2:18 AM