Travel Answers
Grenada

change location
  • bianchis's Profile Photo

Is it possible for a tourist to open a bank account in Grenada.

by bianchis Online Now Dec 8, 2013 at 1:03 PM

Is it possible for a tourist to open a bank account in Grenada. We have a problem with the ATMs in Grenada and we are staying here 3 months.
    We thought if we opened a bank account then we could have money transferred to this account and so have money readily available for our daily living.

8 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 2:46 AM
  • bianchis's Profile Photo

ATM in Grenada does not work with debit card Plus Signet

by bianchis Online Now Dec 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Earlier this year last February, I was able to use any ATM machine in Grenada and Carriacou. I came back a few days ago and no ATM will accept my debit card with the Plus signet although its the same card. Thank you for your answer.

6 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 1:22 PM
  • How's life in Grenada nowadays?

by FinnishBlonde Online Now Jan 18, 2005 at 1:36 AM

I'm going to the tiny Caribbean island Grenada already this month. This is my first time. How is life there nowadays, after the hurricane Ivan, which destroyed island in September 2004? Do you know cheap hotels and accomodation there? We would stay a month. A simple and clean place would be just nice and enough for us. I'm travelling with my 2-year old son. We are going to bath in the sea and just lay in the sun. We are sporty people, so nature park and walking the forests would be interesting. Best wishes from Finland (Scandinavia)!

2 Answers Jan 18, 2005 at 2:18 AM