Gregory Salt Lake

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Seakayaking

Geraldton Jun 24, 2014 at 12:54 PM

is there anywhere to learn sea kayaking nr Geraldton?

more
    • How to get to the island in the afternoon

Rottnest Island Jun 18, 2014 at 3:15 PM

How to get to the island after 4pm? My flight delayed!

more
    • How to get to the island in the afternoon

Rottnest Island Jun 18, 2014 at 3:14 PM

How to get to the island after 4pm? My flight delayed!

more
    • Advice for traveling in WA

Exmouth Jul 5, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Hi everyone,
      My husband and I are from England and beginning in September we are starting a round the world trip for 3 months to celebrate my 70th birthday.
      As part of the trip we are traveling in WA for 5 weeks hiring a camper van for that period.
      Our intention is to travel from Perth to Exmouth and back. From what I have read the West coast is not highly populated and I was wondering about buying petrol and the towns where we can buy it, wouldn't want to run out that would be a nightmare.
      Also what are the best places to stock up on food and supplies.
      Should we book our campsites before we go or will this not be a problem booking as we go.
      We pick up the van on the 29th October for 5 weeks.
      Our main interests are snorkeling and walking.
      Oh we are not allowed to take our campervan off unsealed roads but would love to get some walking in the national parks.
      Any advice and suggestions for our trip would be highly appreciated.
      Jean

more
    • alyssakoi's Profile Photo

Recommendation intinerary in Perth

Perth Jun 16, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Hi,

Am planning a 6 days honeymoon trip in Perth this coming October. Would like to get some advice from all for my itinerary below.

1. Day 1: Reach Perth airport on the Saturday at 3pm. Plan to get taxi and straight down to Fremantle. 2. Day 2: Visit Sunday market in Fremantle. Any other activities to suggest? 3. Day 3: Will get a car and travel to Pinnacles and for sand boarding. Then to city of Perth. 4. Day 4: Perth Zoo
      5. Day 5: Swan Valley
      6. Day 6: Kings Park. Will take 4.25pm flight back to Kuala Lumpur.

Would appreciate your advice on the itinerary and also the transportation options for us to travel from the city to Perth Zoo, Swan Valley & Kings Park.

Thanks a lot!

Alyssa

more