Greenock

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Southampton to Bath

Southampton 3 hours ago

Is there any cheap taxi recommended? I have quite a lot luggage with me.

more
    • Dunvegan to Kyle of Lochalsh

Isle of Skye Jul 17, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Hi! I'll be back packing around isle of skye at the end of August. I want to explore some hikes around Portree and Dunvegan. And I'm looking for the cheapest option of getting from dunvegan to kyle of Lochalsh. I'm catching a train from Kyle to glasgow. Any ideas?

more
    • best to do?

Crich Jul 15, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Thinking of having a day out at Crich tomorrow , what would best suit myself and my wife ? we are both in our sixties.

more
    • budget wedding

Gretna Green Jul 14, 2014 at 1:44 PM

We really want to marry at Gretna Green as it was the first placewe ever went as a couple. We have about 20 guests and not a lot of money. Is there a reasonable place to hold a small reception cheaply?

more
    • budget wedding

Gretna Green Jul 14, 2014 at 1:43 PM

We really want to marry at Gretna Green as it was the first placewe ever went as a couple. We have about 20 guests and not a lot of money. Is there a reasonable place to hold a small reception cheaply?

more
    • buy lingustine

Crinan Jul 11, 2014 at 6:35 AM

hi all, coming up to visit crinan this monday, would love to buy some fresh lingustine from the pier to take home, can anyone tell me what time the fishing boats land? n also if they will sell to individuals?
      thanks in advance :)

more
    • staying at london gatwick

London Jul 11, 2014 at 5:50 AM

hi,,,anyone have a clue with regard to whats best to get for a party 0f 3 ad 1child....we are in london for a sat/sunday in october.....we will need to go gatwick/victoria...then tube it round london for both days....is it best to get a travel card?...or buy non express gatwick/victoria rail and use oysters for the tube?

more
    • taxi or bus service

Irvine Jul 10, 2014 at 12:18 PM

is there a bus or taxi to Galies Golf Club from Irvine Train Station

more
    • self catering accomodation

Derry/Londonderry Jul 3, 2014 at 12:24 PM

what standard is accommodation at BT48 aparthotel? We have family of 4 staying this weekend but concerned about tri advisor reviews.

more
    • Parking other than the market square

Masham Jul 3, 2014 at 3:43 AM

I've been to Masham just once before, other than the Market square are there other parking sites close by? Thanks

more
    • Taxis at the station

Whitstable Jun 26, 2014 at 5:04 AM

Is it easy enough to get a cab at Whitstable station without pre-ordering ???

more
    • nadia.roncoli's Profile Photo

Shops in Cardiff

Cardiff Jun 26, 2014 at 3:52 AM

Hi there, I just want to know if there are the following shops in Cardiff: Abercrombie, Hollyster , Gilly Hiks, Hard Rock Cafe?
      Thanks!
      Nadia

more
    • Willow Caravan Park

Walton-on-the-Naze Jun 23, 2014 at 5:58 AM

Is Willows Caravan Park still there? I used to stay there when I was little in the early 60's Caroline and all that!

more
    • Transfer at T2: Do i need to go through border control (immigration control)

Heathrow Yesterday

Hi, I'm Vietnamese citizen and I've a german permanent residence permit. I'm flying with BA from Munich, Germany to Seoul, Southkorea via London. My inbound flight will arrive at terminal 5 and outbound flight will also depart at T5. Do I have to pass through the border control or Immigration control. Do you know if I need a Transit visa?

thank you very much in advance for your answer!

more
    • Short Transit

Heathrow Jul 15, 2014 at 7:34 AM

I,m traveling from Milan to Heathrow with my wife she is continuing on after our arrival but I,m staying in London. Her flight does not depart for three hours after our arrival, can she get through customer as I need to exit to collect luggage so I can't stay airside. Are there any other options ?

more
    • Bus Route Hoylake to West Kirby

Hoylake Jul 15, 2014 at 1:20 AM

Are there buses running from Hoylake Wirral to West Kirby

more
    • budget wedding

Gretna Green Jul 14, 2014 at 1:45 PM

more
    • Security clearance time

Heathrow Jul 12, 2014 at 7:27 AM

I am travelling on a domestic flight from Hrathrow T5 to Edinburgh next week at about 5pm. How long is security clearance taking at the moment?

more
    • MarieChristine's Profile Photo

Bristol Airport to Plymouth

Plymouth Jul 9, 2014 at 4:34 AM

Hi,

What would be the best way to get from Bristol Airport UK to Plymouth? And is it possible to buy tickets online?

Thank you!
      M.

more
    • reliability of service in rush hour

Market Harborough Jul 8, 2014 at 9:15 AM

I am moving to market harborough next month and will be commuting to london everyday in the rush hours.
      Is the train service reliable? frequency of delays in the rush hour? and do you usually manage to find a seat on the train? According to my research there is no interchange so all trains are direct to london kingscross. Many thanks in advance for your comments/helps.

more
    • buss from glasgow

Loch Lomond Jul 8, 2014 at 6:02 AM

wat nimber and were can i get a bus from glasgow to balloch ,staying at the inn keepers lodge

more
    • ThamaraSD's Profile Photo

Afrobeat music in London ?

London Jul 6, 2014 at 8:46 PM

Hi everyone, where can one find concert venues or clubs that plays Afrobeat or similar music in London ? Thank you so much for your help .

more
    • Hose Riding?

Frinton-on-Sea Jul 3, 2014 at 7:51 AM

Hello, Can I ride my horse on the beach? or what times are we allowed to?
      Thanks
      Peter

more
    • Gyms in Arran

Isle of Arran Jun 29, 2014 at 10:12 AM

As I said I'm going to arran for a week, I like keeping up with my fitness and am wondering if there are any gyms or leisure centres that offer cheap sessions?

more
    • Transportation around Inverness

Inverness Jun 25, 2014 at 2:33 PM

We want to visit MacBean(MacBain) Memorial Gardens near Inverness. How can we get there?

more
    • Status Greenock Custom House Museum

by AnnBlake Online Now Dec 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I remember reading something on the web a year or so ago that the Custom House Museum was closing and it's collection was to be transferred. We will be visiting Greenock in May 2014 - can anyone confirm the status of the museum please?

Ann Blake

eann.blake@gmail.com

1 Answer Dec 15, 2013 at 11:32 AM
    • Seeking info on gettting to Bute from Greenock

by vickimay Online Now Jul 1, 2010 at 11:30 AM

We'll be in Greenock on Sunday, August 8 (as a kicking off point to Glasgow). However we have friends who are from the Isle of Bute and their family has graciously offered to entertain us for the day. We understand we need to take a ferry. I have a ferry schedule from Wemyss Bay. Is that in Greenock or nearby? Can we walk there from the cruise ship or will we need transportation? If we need transportation what are our options? Appreciate any and all info. Thanks!

3 Answers Jul 2, 2010 at 6:26 AM
    • LolaWright's Profile Photo

Birmingham UK to Greenock Scotland

by LolaWright Online Now Aug 31, 2006 at 5:37 AM

Could anyone tell me the fastest and least expensive method of getting from the Birmingham Int'l airport to Greenock, Scotland? Preferably the fastest method.
      Thanks!

1 Answer Aug 31, 2006 at 7:20 AM
    • AnnEllie

by AnnEllie Online Now Aug 13, 2006 at 6:16 PM

My family will be traveling to Greenock on September14 as part of a transatlantic cruise. We would love to see some of the country side, but do not want to go on ship tours.
      Is it possible to do some of the walks up into the hills in a few hours. Is it easy to get around, can you hire a cab or taxi?
      Any information of things to do that will give us some feel for the country side and be able to do on our own will be appreciated.

1 Answer Aug 14, 2006 at 1:05 AM
    • lovestotravel01's Profile Photo

cheap accomodations in greenock

by lovestotravel01 Online Now Jun 1, 2006 at 6:15 PM

i was thinking of visiting relatives in greenock around june of next year and i was wondering if there were any cheap accomodations. i would appreciate if anyone who lives there or has been there could help me out.

6 Answers Jun 19, 2006 at 10:03 AM
    • Cruiseship terminal and Greenock attractions

by daju22 Online Now May 28, 2006 at 6:58 AM

Hello,
      We will be visiting Greenock in September. We have a mobility scooter. Would like to get off the ship and walk around Greenock for a couple of hours. What route would you suggest we take and what sights should we look for? Hopefully, there aren't alot of cobblestones as they make for an extremely bumpy ride! :) We have this map of Greenock:

inverclyde.gov.uk/portal/ind...

Is the Ocean Terminal where the cruise ships dock?
      Could we walk to the McLean museum?
      Any other places you would recommend for an easy walk?

Or should we take a tour to Glasgow, the Lochs,or Stirling Castle?
      Sorry for all the questions, but previous passengers say there isn't alot to do here. We usually love to walk around the ports and see local attractions.
      Thank you for your time and help.

Thanks so much for your help.

2 Answers May 30, 2006 at 2:34 AM
    • a5floor's Profile Photo

Accommodation Greenock/Port Glasgow/Glasgow.

by a5floor Online Now Feb 7, 2004 at 5:00 AM

Hi, Does anybody knows if there's any site or newspaper online about accommodation in Greenock, Port Glasgow or Glasgow? Thanks. Cheers, Janka

2 Answers Feb 8, 2004 at 12:27 AM