Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Blatz Beer

by HeavenL Online Now Nov 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Is Blatz Beer sold in Green Bay?

3 Answers Nov 20, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    • Great place to entertain 13 and 9 year old girls besides Bay Beach and NEW Zoo?

by connieschultz Online Now Sep 18, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Great place to entertain 13 and 9 year old girls besides Bay Beach and NEW Zoo? Including fun things to do, places to eat, or a show to watch? Ideas? This will be for Sunday, September 22, 2013.

2 Answers Sep 19, 2013 at 4:26 AM
    • Nughtlife spot

by Curiousjosh Online Now Apr 30, 2013 at 10:47 AM

5 years ago I stopped at a random hotel in Green Bay which I believe was near down town. I asked the person at check-in if there was anywhere nearby to get a drink. He kind of laughed and said "walk 500 ft through the arch." There were 5 or more bars/clubs in a small courtyard type area. After bars closed, there was even a hotdog vendor or two. I cannot seem to remember where exactly this was... Does this sound familiar to anyone?

2 Answers Apr 30, 2013 at 8:14 PM
    • amwright06's Profile Photo

Traveling to GB on Jan 1 for Packers vs. Lions Game

by amwright06 Online Now Oct 1, 2011 at 7:55 AM

Hey everyone. I live in NC. My boyfriend and I are HUGE Packers fans. He's turning 30 on January 8, so I thought getting him tickets to the Packers/Lions game on January 1 would be an awesome gift. Neither of us have ever been to GB.

My BIGGEST fear is arriving in GB on either Dec 30 or 31, and there being a horrible snow storm and us being stuck in the airport for 3 days and missing the game.

I would LOVE to be able to take him for his birthday, but am REALLY nervous when I hear that GB is referred to as the "FROZEN TUNDRA!"

Can anyone give me some insight as to wether or not I am overexaggerating the situation? :-) Thanks to all who can help me!!!

8 Answers Oct 23, 2011 at 9:54 PM
    • Transportation needed into the UP.

by rcarlson Online Now May 12, 2011 at 2:20 PM

I fly into Green Bay airport and I need Transportation to Stephenson Michigan. Their used to be a bus but now they go on M35 to Escanaba. Is their any other transporation service other can a cab that will get me up to Stephenson on US41?

• transportation to Milwaukee airport

by wwwade Online Now Apr 4, 2010 at 9:22 AM

What transportation options other than air are there to get from Green Bay to Milwaukee airport?
      Thanks.

1 Answer Apr 4, 2010 at 9:43 AM
    • Travel TO/FROM Milwaukee to Green Bay for Game

by seanmac3513 Online Now Oct 9, 2009 at 1:08 PM

I wanted to go to the Packers Game on November 15 in Greaan Bay, but wanted to Stay in Milwaukee. Does anyone know of a party bus serveice that would take us to and from Milwaukee to the Game? We only have 3 people, so we don't have the mass to rent a 15-20 person bus on our own....anyone have any ideas?

5 Answers Oct 9, 2009 at 8:52 PM
    • Night Life?

by mazystar Online Now Oct 29, 2008 at 5:27 PM

Does anyone know if there are any good night life guides or a listing with band and events in Green Bay?

I'll be passing through in a few weeks and was planning on staying a few days to visit friends

1 Answer Oct 30, 2008 at 7:31 AM
    • kinkers's Profile Photo

packers game...where to stay?

by kinkers Online Now Nov 1, 2007 at 1:32 PM

Currenlty planning to go to Packers vs Raiders on Dec 9th. Hoping for snow to get the full experience.

Where should we stay? Is it feasible to stay in chicago and drive to the game? or take some kind of public transit?

If not feasible, what locaiton is good to stay both for the game and for the night life?

Thanks.

10 Answers Nov 26, 2007 at 5:40 AM
    • Packer Game Tailgate Parties

by kneufeld Online Now Aug 25, 2007 at 12:18 PM

I am coming for a Packers/Vikings game from Saskatchewan, Canada and want to know about tailgate parties. I can buy tickets to a tailgate party online at the Brett Farve Steakhouse? Is this suggested? Are there other tailgate parties? Do they cost money? Any advice?
      Also, what is the average temperatuure in November?

Thanks, Keri

1 Answer Aug 27, 2007 at 9:31 AM
    • What to eat while in Green Bay?

by junkiejoe Online Now Jul 25, 2007 at 10:42 AM

I am attending a Packers game in November. What foods are known for being great in Green Bay? Any stadium food that is a must?

2 Answers Nov 1, 2007 at 10:49 PM
    • kimbo13's Profile Photo

sturgeon bay

by kimbo13 Online Now Jun 22, 2007 at 9:26 AM

Hi,
      my family is looking for a nice hotel (not too expensive). They want a room that can sleep 5 or 6 people that has a seperate bedroom. they then plan on driving a bit up to door county.
      cheers

• BixB's Profile Photo

Help plan my one day in Green Bay

by BixB Online Now Aug 2, 2005 at 9:56 AM

I will have one complete day, Friday, August 12, in Green Bay. I am bringing my 13 year-old son with me. I lived in Green Bay as a boy from 1966-1971 and have not been back since. I intend to drive by Tank and McArthur Elementary Schools where I went to school and also to see if our old house on South Point Road near Lombardi Middle School is still there, but otherwise I need suggestions on what we should do and where we should eat. Packers? Parks? Door County? Fish Boil? What will maximize our "Green Bay Experience"? Also, what's the best bet for an inexpensive, clean place to stay? I'm looking forward to getting your input. Thanks.

4 Answers Jun 12, 2006 at 2:36 PM
    • Art supplies and book stores?

by farmwife Online Now Jul 21, 2005 at 1:41 PM

Hi! I'm coming to GB this Sunday for some job training and am wondering if there are any good art stores and book stores and where are they?

Thanks!

Chris

• What's it like living in Green Bay?

by eastcoastgal Online Now Mar 19, 2005 at 5:10 AM

There's a possible relocation involved. Before I give it a thumbs up or down I wanted to get some feedback. Actually, I'd prefer moving where it's WARM, because I love the outdoors. But...that can be overlooked becuase I love the beauty of snow-covered forests in winter. Right now I live in Ohio...yuck...cold winters with very little snow or trees. If it's going to be cold, then I want snow. I love Chicago and would move there in a heartbeat. It can't be much colder in Green Bay. Bottom line...if you get past the cold, is Green Bay a great place to raise a family. I just want a beautiful place with lots to do...warm or cold.

3 Answers Jun 15, 2005 at 8:44 AM