Greater Accra Region Travel Answers

change location
Jimmydo_22's Profile Photo

Telephone confirmation, Please!

by Jimmydo_22 Online Now Nov 26, 2006 at 8:58 AM

In addition to my previous question, I have 2 local phone numbers which I wish to confirm, please. One or other is the supposed number to E-Link Travel & Tours, which I cannot confirm from here.
If possible, can someone provide me the actual phone number to the E-Link Travel & Tours agency located at 23 Faanofa Street, Accra, Ghana, 233, West Africa.
The numbers I was given are as follows: 233-243-216384 and another, 233 244 223065. One of these is the supposed number to E-Link Travel & Tours. Or, as I suspect, neither are correct. Would anyone care to help me confirm the travel agency, their number, or simply that I have been duped, as I suspect.
Thank You for taking the time to read my question.
Have an easy day today.
Jimmy.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • qaminari's Profile Photo

RE: Telephone confirmation, Please!

by qaminari Online Now Nov 26, 2006 at 12:04 PM

Well the name e-link would make me suspicious already, plus the fact that it doesn't show up on google (most travel agencies would have been mentioned on the internet somewhere by someone), plus it doesn't appear in the list of travel and tour operators in Accra on following page (link on left) - but you could try contacting the city guide people: ghanacityguide.com/contactus....
    The idea of trying the number doesn't help, if someone who has given these numbers out is running a scam of course they will answer with the name of the "agency", whereas they probably would not have gone to the expense of listing the phone number in the Accra telephone directory as being that for the agency. Another possibility would be to phone international directory enquiries and ask if there is a number listed for this agency/address (without revealing that you have one/two).
    Or maybe you could ask Adowa Travel and Tours, C 363/4 Faanofa Street, Kokomlemle, Accra, Ghana
    Phone: +233-21-220229; Hotline: +233-24-4326131; Fax: +233-21-220272
    Email: info@adowatravelandtours.com
    The phone/fax numbers seem to demonstrate that the ones quoted should be written 233-24-3216384 and 233-24-4223065 but neither come up on google written that or any other way. Note that there is also a Faanofa Road in Accra, apparently.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • MissThing606's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Telephone confirmation, Please!

by MissThing606 Online Now Nov 28, 2006 at 12:36 PM

I responded in your other post.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Greater Accra Region Travel Answer Locations