Great Stirrup Cay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Getting there

Little Exuma Island Feb 10, 2015 at 7:32 AM

My friends and I want to take a trip to little exuma island but were on a budget so instead of flying is there a ferry from Florida that could get us there?

more
    • Parking on Paradise Island

Paradise Island Jan 29, 2015 at 4:33 PM

We will be staying in a villa some distance from downtown, so we rented a car. We have 2 excursions leaving from the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal. I've read that parking is difficult to find, so can anyone advise as to where to park that is within walking distance of the ferry terminal?

more
    • shore tours

Nassau Feb 21, 2015 at 7:04 PM

Looking for Thank you for any help on advice for shore tours. Snorkelling, dolphin encounter ? but something that has good value. Can we go somewhere to do our own snorkelling where we will see lots of colour and coral?

Thank you

more

Near Great Stirrup Cay

• What to do in 8 1/2 hours?

by yiorgiboy Online Now Sep 18, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Hello and thank you for your help!!
      We are 6 aged passngers between 60 and 77 years of age.
      Arriving by ship we will have 8 1/2 hours
      What to do?
      Is there a point of hiring a mini bus and then again is there enough island to go around??
      Hope to hear from any one any time soon.
      G.E.D.

3 Answers Sep 19, 2014 at 6:49 AM
    • where do valubles go

by tbuescher0818 Online Now Oct 20, 2011 at 5:03 PM

we will be on the island in a few days. My husband and I will be on are honeymoon. While we are snorkling where do we put are money and cruise ship id card.

2 Answers Oct 21, 2011 at 5:22 AM
    • Valubles during snorkeling

by rgas421 Online Now Sep 25, 2011 at 10:49 AM

While snorkeling where do you keep your wallet? Do tehy rent lockers?

3 Answers Sep 25, 2011 at 1:10 PM
    • bargainqueen's Profile Photo

rental fees

by bargainqueen Online Now Jun 23, 2009 at 6:43 PM

My family and I are going on our first cruise in August and could use a few pointers. For one I would like to know how much the rental fees for the rafts and floating devices are (we are traveling with our 3 kids). Also do the drink prices differ from the ones on the ship itself and how do we pay for them?

1 Answer Jun 30, 2009 at 6:14 PM
    • Scuba diving from Great Stirrup Cay

by AudreyLB Online Now Jan 16, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Is there Scuba diving available from the island with renta equipment available & dive boats? My husband & I are beginner & novice divers & would like to dive from here while on our cruise.

1 Answer Jan 16, 2009 at 4:56 PM