Great Exuma Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Store hours on Sundays?

by Kcvick Online Now May 13, 2014 at 6:49 AM

We arrive in Georgetown on Sunday afternoon and are staying in a house. Although we are packing a lot of provisions, we will need to purchase bottled water, beer, drinks, etc. upon arrival. I was told the grocery store closes at 11:00 am on Sunday. Is there anywhere we can purchase the above items? Thanks! Kelly

1 Answer May 19, 2014 at 5:37 AM
    • Smoking Policies @ Sandals Emerald Bay?

by MuddieGal Online Now May 4, 2014 at 10:57 AM

I was just curious to know from anyone that's been there recently what the smoking policies are at this resort? What extreme lengths does a smoker have to go to to get a hit of nicotine? Also are the water vapor e-cigs allowed? Etc... Obviously I would not expect there to be smoking allowed in any of the restaurants or indoor areas or even the high traffic outdoor areas but surly you can catch a smoke outside of your room in the open air can't you? Any help would be appreciated. I'm not a rude or inconsiderate smoker. i take note of my surroundings and go out of my way to ensure that it doesn't blow toward people who might not like it but I know, with the wedding day being there, that I'm gonna be three balls of stress and am going to need that nicotine hit to remain at least mostly human instead of a Bridezilla. LOL. Also it would be nice to be able to kick back on the beach and enjoy a smoke (down from other patrons and sure not to let it blow their direction of course.)