Gravedona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• traveling in Piedmont

Milano Aug 24, 2014 at 6:44 PM

I am driving from Como to Asti in September to stay a few days in the Piedmont wine region.

Any suggestions for any interesting places or restaurants which we may want to stop at along the way?

I am also driving from Asti to Genoa ... a few days later... again .. Any suggestions for any interesting places or restaurants which we may want to stop at along the way?

Gracie,

John

more
    • the Market on Friday 2nd August 2014

Menaggio Aug 18, 2014 at 2:09 PM

My family and I were on holiday in Menaggio on Friday the 2nd of August. Early evening all the stalls arrived for the market event. I walked through them all and saw a stall at the beginning of the water front promenade bit with a man selling hand made terracotta houses which he makes with his wife (each one different and individual) they were beautiful. He also had other things like terracotta key rings, broaches and figurines... etc.... The houses are actually candle holders you put a tea light inside and it lights up the whole house - stunning! We bought one - Very happy. Unfortunately he did not put his name or details on his beautiful items and I have come home wishing that I had bought all of them....!! I cant stop thinking about them I really cant and really want to find this man so I can buy more of his houses - please please please if you can help me find out who he is and get him to contact me I would be so grateful!. They are such a beautiful memory of Menaggio and Italy I really love them. Can you help ? 

I look forward to your reply.

Grazie Mille Daniela

more
    • transport to lake iseo

Bergamo Aug 27, 2014 at 11:07 AM

What is the best way to get to lake iseo from bergamo by public transport

more
    • Bellagio to Milan?

Bellagio Sep 9, 2014 at 2:13 PM

On 13th October I need to get from Bellagio to Milan Bergamo airport in time for a flight at 11am. What is the quickest/easiest way to do so given the need for an early start?

more
    • kcnaguit's Profile Photo

Food tripping

Milan Aug 16, 2014 at 3:56 AM

Hi, what food are the must-eats in Milan including street food?

more
    • Aperitivo buffet

Milan Sep 10, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Hi all,
      I'm visiting Milan in a few weeks and i was wondering where you can find "the best" Aperitivo Buffet. (I'm not looking for places where they serve huge trays of patatine fritte)
      Thanks a lot!

more
    • transport in italy

Menaggio Sep 3, 2014 at 8:47 PM

how can we get from baveno to menaggio by bus or train?

more
    • Travel to milan from Bergamo

Bergamo Aug 25, 2014 at 8:26 AM

What is the quickest way to travel to milan

more
    • restaurants in northern Italy

Milano Aug 24, 2014 at 6:47 PM

Any suggestions for a more traditional authentic restaurant (non-tourist trap)in Milano, Bellagio, Alba, Florence and Venice..... for example, good veal milanese in Milan..etc...

more
    • Bergamo mountains in January

Bergamo Aug 16, 2014 at 1:53 PM

Where is the best place to stay in the mountains in January? Will there be snow in the beginning of January? We would like to experience some snow for the first time. Any one was there?

Thanks

more
    • Travel to gravedona

by Joannajones2011 Online Now Aug 3, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Hi,
      I would be very grateful for recommendations on the best way to get from Linate airport to gravedona in mid-September. We will be two adults and a toddler, with cases. It would be easy to get a private transfer, but I'd love to save the money if I can. Will it take a long time and effort (not easy with a toddler) to do it any other way? We've only 4 days to spend on como and I don't want to waste a day traveling!
      We land at 3pm.
      Thank you I'm advance for any help and advice.
      Joanna

1 Answer Aug 5, 2014 at 8:35 AM