Gravedona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Coach Transport

Tremezzo Dec 11, 2014 at 1:54 AM

We are trying to book a mini bus/coach to take our guests from the hotel to a restaurant the day before our wedding. The journey is only 2.5km or 5 minutes but I just wondered if anyone has any contacts or can put us in touch with anyone that can help?

more
    • DianaMS's Profile Photo

Malpensa T2 to Duomo

Milan Yesterday

Hi Everyone,
      I need to know how to get from Malpensa airport (terminal 2) to the Duomo,
      I am only in Milan for a few hours and catching a later train to Venice, I would like to visit the Duomo, but need a place to leave my bags during my visit.
      What would you recommend?

more
    • Cabs in Milan

Milan Nov 30, 2014 at 4:40 AM

Hello, we are student travelers who will be traveling to Milan shortly.
      We are hoping to hail a cab from Duomo to San Siro stadium, and we would like to know how much time and money would be spent on the round trip. We would be delighted to get an answer back.
      Thanks!

more
    • Travel to gravedona

by Joannajones2011 Online Now Aug 3, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Hi,
      I would be very grateful for recommendations on the best way to get from Linate airport to gravedona in mid-September. We will be two adults and a toddler, with cases. It would be easy to get a private transfer, but I'd love to save the money if I can. Will it take a long time and effort (not easy with a toddler) to do it any other way? We've only 4 days to spend on como and I don't want to waste a day traveling!
      We land at 3pm.
      Thank you I'm advance for any help and advice.
      Joanna

1 Answer Aug 5, 2014 at 8:35 AM