Gravedona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bus to Calvisano

Desenzano Yesterday

Can I get a bus from Desenzano to Calvisano,if so where do we go to get tickets?

more
    • laydlutz's Profile Photo

Travel Buddy

Milan May 21, 2015 at 3:39 PM

Is anyone planning on being in Milan, Italy May 29 - June 11. It is my first time to Italy and I'm looking for someone fun who may be interested in exploring the city together? I'm up for day trips to other cities as well. I'm staying in the Porta Venezia/Lombardy area. Thanks!

more
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Transportation.

Lenno May 16, 2015 at 9:32 AM

How do I get from Bellagio to Lenno?

more
    • Malpensa airport to Bellagio

Milan May 13, 2015 at 9:54 PM

Could someone please recommend public transport from Malpensa to Bellagio

more
    • Bus to Calvisano

Desenzano Yesterday

Can I get a bus from Desenzano to Calvisano,if so where do we go to get tickets?

more
    • Traveling with dog

Limone sul Garda May 11, 2015 at 5:26 AM

Hello,
      This summer our family will travel to Limone sul Garda with our Golden Retriever dog. Is Limone friendly with dogs? What activity you recommend to us? We really want to see mountains and hike? And what another cities you recommend to visit near Garda lake? :))

more
    • leal38rom's Profile Photo

ITMA 2015 Milan Italy

Milano May 10, 2015 at 11:46 AM

I want to visit Milan between 12-19 November 2015 and visit ITMA. The official site is: http://www.itma.com

I want to know more about transportation in Milan. I made a reservation at a small hotel La Corte del 26 (Via Varesina) near train station - I saw this on Google maps. May I use the train to reach Fiera Milan Rho area (exhibition center)? Thank you.

more
    • getting back

Como May 7, 2015 at 12:59 PM

We need to get back to milan after our day at lake Como, however the only trains from there are at 20:45, and that is way too late. We are considering taking a bus(nice adventure), but can't find any information. I've been on this computer for 4hrs., and am ready to throw it. HELP!!! shiela

more
    • Transfer from Malpensa to Bellagio

Milan May 13, 2015 at 9:58 PM

What is the best way to get to Bellagio from Malpensa airport, please.

more
    • shunra's Profile Photo

Cremona or Brescia

Cremona May 11, 2015 at 5:34 AM

Hello everybody,
      suppose you had to choose between a one-day visit to Brescia and a one-day visit to Cremona which one would you prefer?
      Thanks for your suggestions!

more
    • Minimum time for Milan expo

Milan May 6, 2015 at 4:49 AM

If in August, I have around seven hours from the time I arrive in Milan (from Switzerland) until the time I have to be back in the airport for checkin, is there enough time to go to the Expo and accomplish anything?

more
    • Parking of car in small towns near the Lake

Lago di Garda May 19, 2015 at 6:03 AM

Hi, we are planning the road trip around the lake in June this year. I hear that the traffic tends to be heavy. Is there a way to park a car on free public parking somewhere, even remotely? Generally, what are the suggestions of travelers for car parking in towns such as Sirmione, Lasize, Desenzano, Riva, Salo...?
      Thanks for all the tips!

more
    • dennyandconnie's Profile Photo

MXP TO LIN - HELP PLEASE!!!!

Milan May 8, 2015 at 4:57 PM

i just received a call that my May 15 flight from MXP to Naples has been canceled and i have been rebooked on a flight out of LIN. we have a nonrefundable room near MXP. the flight was scheduled for 7:00. there is a hotel shuttle to MXP. then i see that there is a shuttle from MXP to LIN. it takes aobut 90 minutes. i'm not sure if the transfer is doable. any ideas? about 55 miles from hotel to LIN so a taxi would be very expensive. and it thought that all was set for this trip but things are never written in stone in travel.

thanks

more
    • Travel to gravedona

by Joannajones2011 Online Now Aug 3, 2014 at 11:34 AM

Hi,
      I would be very grateful for recommendations on the best way to get from Linate airport to gravedona in mid-September. We will be two adults and a toddler, with cases. It would be easy to get a private transfer, but I'd love to save the money if I can. Will it take a long time and effort (not easy with a toddler) to do it any other way? We've only 4 days to spend on como and I don't want to waste a day traveling!
      We land at 3pm.
      Thank you I'm advance for any help and advice.
      Joanna

1 Answer Aug 5, 2014 at 8:35 AM