change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Charming Restaurant for Dinner in St. Tropez

Saint-Tropez Aug 13, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Hello everyone,

I'll be visiting St. Tropez this week and would like to go for dinner there at a charming restaurant that's affordable but still good. A fish restaurant would be ideal but open to all suggestions!

Merci beaucoup for all your suggestions :-)

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • amsor's Profile Photo

is there a carmuseum near Nizza ?

Nice Aug 2, 2014 at 6:53 AM

I will be in Nizza for some days on Business and maybe there is a carmuseum near Nizza ?

more
    • Parking cost

Île Sainte-Marguerite Jul 26, 2014 at 9:27 AM

What is the cost of parking to go to the isle and how is it paid please?

more
    • Bus times from monaco

Villefranche-sur-Mer 18 hours ago

What time is the last bus from Monaco to Villefranche
      ?

more
    • Dinner in Cannes

Cannes Aug 13, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Good day everyone,

I would like to get your thoughts on restaurant suggestions for Cannes. I'll be visiting Cannes this week and plan on having dinner there and was wondering if you have any recommendations. I'm open to all suggestions as long as it's not too "touristy" and the prices are reasonable (I guess that's everyone's request) :-)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • Solo female traveler in nice 31 August- 11 September

Nice Aug 12, 2014 at 4:46 AM

Hi there,

I am 28 female I'll be travelling to Nice, France from 31 August- 11 September. I will be doing sightseeing, beach and pubbing. Let me know if there is any traveler with similar interests.

more
    • Juan-les-Pins to Monaco

Juan-les-Pins Jul 30, 2014 at 2:20 AM

What is the travel time by car from Juan-les-Pins to Monaco? Is there a better way to go?

more
    • saint cyr sur mer

Saint-Cyr-sur-Mer Jul 28, 2014 at 2:27 AM

I want make a day trip on the boat, there can i do it?

more
    • Parking cost

Île Sainte-Marguerite Jul 26, 2014 at 9:52 AM

What is the cost of parking to go to the isle and how is it paid please?

more
    • transfert from Saint-Tropez

Saint-Tropez Jul 25, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Hello, how to get from St.Tropez to Cannes by car? I mean prixes for econom, business classes
      Bonjour, dit moi, s'il vous plait, comment on peut arriver de St.Tropez au Cannes par une voiture? Il m'interesse les prix pour le autos de class differents (econom, business)

more
    • Walking tour of Provence

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Jul 24, 2014 at 6:59 AM

Has anyone had experience with Macs Adventure walking tours? Thinking of doing their Van Gough in Provence self-guided tour from St. Remy to Arles in 4 days.

more
    • Buses to and from Menton to St Agnes.

Menton Aug 8, 2014 at 10:27 AM

Does anyone know the times of departure, from which point/stop, bus number and how frequent or infrequent they are from Menton?
      What time is the last bus back from St Agnes to Menton?
      Thanks in anticipation

more
    • How far is the nearest beach/ lake from L'isle-sur-la -sorgue?

L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Aug 16, 2014 at 8:00 AM

We are planning to stay in Saumane-de-Vaucluse late Aug to Sept and would like the option of going to beach vs. the swimming pool.
      Would you be able to advise how many the nearest beaches?

more
    • Going from Nice to Ventimiglia

Nice Aug 10, 2014 at 5:57 AM

Hi, I am travelling by a 10 am train from Ventimiglia to Milan on a Saturday. I would like to know how to get from Nice (where I am staying) to Ventimiglia by bus as there are apparently no morning trains from Nice on weekends.

more
    • Cannes France

Cannes Aug 11, 2014 at 4:21 PM

How show we get around from a cruise ship for a day in Cannes? I can't find a hop on hop off bus.

more
    • TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Baladines in Avignon

Avignon Jul 21, 2014 at 7:50 PM

Aooarently there is a baladine ( mini-bus) service in Avignon that takes passengers along the Cours Jean Jaures to homes and other locations in the area. However i can find no references to such a mini bus service. Does anyone know Avignon well enough to advise me as to where I might information on the baladines (minibus) service in the City. I don't want to take a taxi. Thanks.

more
    • Travel from Aix to Monte Carlo

Aix-en-Provence Aug 12, 2014 at 6:27 AM

How to get to Monte carlo fro Aix without driving? We will be at Aix from 25th till 30th.

more
    • Coastal and Hilltop Restaurants

Nice Aug 9, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can recommend coastal and hilltop restaurants in Nice (or in other cities in the French Riviera since we have a car). We'll be based in Nice for a week and need different restaurant ideas for each day. We generally love restaurants by the beach or on a nearby hill overlooking the Mediterranean.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • Is one day enough to see Eze and Monaco?

Éze Aug 4, 2014 at 7:56 AM

we would like to visit Eze village and Monaco. Can this be done in 1 full day or is that pushing it. Then we would like a full day to visit Menton and Ventimiglia for a full day. I understand that its possible to do ths but is that enough time or should we spread it out more?

more
    • Sandy Beaches

Nice Jul 26, 2014 at 2:32 AM

Hello all,

I will be staying in Nice for a week on holiday in a few weeks from now and I was wondering if there are any nice sandy beaches nearby (or within an hour or less of driving) from the city. I have stayed in Nice before and only remember pebbly beaches which I didn't enjoy much. All suggestions are welcome :-)

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • TooTallFinn24's Profile Photo

Central Avignon Train Station Address

Avignon Jul 21, 2014 at 8:11 PM

While on the subject of Avignon, does anyone have the physical address of Avignon Central Train Station, I am trying to use the Michelin Road and Walk Planner but no such luck yet. Thanks!

more
    • sylv2's Profile Photo

Train strikes

Nice Aug 12, 2014 at 3:52 AM

I read that there have been train strikes in Nice recently. Does this mean all of France? We have booked and paid for train from Paris to Nice. If there is a train strike and we take a plane instead will we get a refund on our train ticket?
      Thanks

more
    • sylv2's Profile Photo

Train strikes

Nice Aug 12, 2014 at 3:38 AM

I read that there have been train strikes in Nice recently. Does this mean all of France? We have booked and paid for train from Paris to Nice. If there is a train strike and we take a plane instead will we get a refund on our train ticket?
      Thanks

more
    • Clothing type to wear in September in Nice area

Nice Aug 3, 2014 at 11:32 AM

We will be visiting Nice and the Provence area from September 1st thru the 14th. What is the best type of (casual clothing to wear at that time of year?

Thanks for your help.

Faye Brown

rogfaye3@gmail.com

more
    • Open Market on Mondays

Aix-en-Provence Jul 27, 2014 at 7:21 AM

Hi! We will be traveling through Aix en Provence on Monday Aug 11, is there a market on MOndays? thanks!

more
    • Day trip to Grasse

by Mariagig Online Now May 24, 2014 at 12:26 PM

We are catching a train from abtibes to grasse tomorrow. Once we arrive is it easy to get to explore on foot or do we need a car/guide?
      What should we include in our day?

2 Answers May 25, 2014 at 9:37 AM
    • Time of year to visit Grasse

by Jofellows Online Now Jan 5, 2014 at 9:40 AM

when is the best time of year to visit Grasse - to do a course in perfume?

2 Answers Jan 5, 2014 at 11:02 AM
    • Luggage storage

by littlegretchin Online Now Aug 26, 2013 at 7:36 PM

We stay in Nice and would like to visit Grasse.
      Afterwards we plan to go to Avignon.
      i can't decide if I should take train all the way : Nice-Grasse-Cannes -Avignon(TGV)
      Or tale the bus :Nice-Grasse-Cannes, then TGV to Avignon.

The issues is that we will travel with two big luggage and i cannot find any information on storage lockers at Grasses Train station or Bus station.

The other option is going to back to Nice (where we store the luggage) and then travel to Avignon. It just seems a bit detour.

Can anybody provide me with some suggestions?

Thank you.

10 Answers Oct 8, 2013 at 10:15 PM
    • Where to stay in Grasse?

by sylviaz Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Hi, I will be attending a summer course at Prodarom in Grasse this summer. My question is regarding accommodation - suggestions for nice hotels or possibly apartment rental and whether it is better to stay close to the GIP or in the centre and go by bus or foot? I have not been to Grasse so am unfamiliar with the distances between places. I will not have a car but like to walk :) Any advise is much appreciated! Best regards, Sylvia

8 Answers Jun 12, 2013 at 11:00 AM
    • bettyo70's Profile Photo

Help! Any alternatives to MOLINARD perfume workshop?

by bettyo70 Online Now Mar 24, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Hi Everybody,

Although I do love perfume and scents, I've heard that the GRASSE tours and workshops (Molinard, etc) are kind of tourist traps, and that the scents are not to everyone's taste.

While I love the idea of the create-your-own scent workshop, I was wondering if we should just skip GRASSE altogether... and if there are places in other parts of the French Riviera that offer such workshops... but are not so heavily marketed.

If anyone has done the MOLINARD create-your-own-scent workshop and can comment on it, please post back here! And if you know of any alternatives, I'd love to hear about that too. We'll be based in Cannes/Juan-les-Pins in May. THANKS!

18 Answers Apr 20, 2012 at 10:33 AM
    • transfer from nice airport to grasse

by sheilagraham Online Now Aug 30, 2009 at 1:01 AM

we are a party of 10 poeple travelling from nice airport to grass saturday afternoon what is the best form of transport to use is there a train?

Thank you
      Sgraham

3 Answers Aug 30, 2009 at 7:50 AM
    • Muscovite's Profile Photo

Bunin’s villas in Grasse

by Muscovite Online Now Aug 9, 2009 at 11:57 PM

Hi,

Does anyone by any chance know anything new about Ivan Bunin’s villas in Grasse?

4 Answers Aug 14, 2009 at 8:40 AM
    • Restaurant in Grasse

by AnneBrown Online Now Apr 11, 2007 at 4:55 PM

I am traveling with two 17 year old girls and another mother this July. We are staying in Cannes and will take the bus to Grasse. Since we think we want to spend the better part of the day there, I would like the names of some reasonably priced restaurant in the pedestrian area. Have any good recommendations? Also if anybody know what number bus we want to take to Grasse form Cannes, that would eliminate any angst in finding that info once we are in France.

3 Answers Apr 9, 2008 at 11:30 AM
    • artprofessor's Profile Photo

Perfumary in Grasse

by artprofessor Online Now Mar 7, 2005 at 10:56 AM

Looking for information about tours through the Perfumary at Grasse. Has anyone done this? Information about places to stay etc. would be appreciated. Thanks ;-)

4 Answers Mar 8, 2005 at 9:10 AM
    • looking for an old frend

by cani Online Now Mar 29, 2003 at 7:24 PM

Hi, I`m looking for an old frend of me, which I didn`t saw for more than 20 years. His living adres one year ago was nearby Grasse/ Peymainade. The last info I got about him is that he is travelling with his family (wife and two kids). His name is Frederic (Fred) Chariere, age +- 40. If anybody know more about Fred, please email me, of say to him that I would like that he contact me. Thank you.