Grapevine

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation in Grapevine

by geno14266yh2 Online Now Oct 1, 2009 at 12:35 PM

Does the Gaylord Texan trolley require id that you are staying at the Galord in order to ride. I will be in town at the bass pro shop and would like to go visit the Gaylord but would rather take the trolley than drive to it. Can anyone ride or is it for guests only. What are the hours of operation?

• Need to travel from Grapevine to Irving.. Can you tell me how?

by cooltechie Online Now Nov 5, 2008 at 1:02 PM

Hello everyone.
      I am new in the area and need daily traveling from Grapevine (near Main St.) to Irving (750 W. John Carpenter freeway).
      Do you know of any public transportation that I can use on a daily bases?
      Thanks...

2 Answers Nov 7, 2008 at 11:30 AM
    • Grapevine.

by jnclrk Online Now May 15, 2007 at 12:14 PM

Hello. I'm to visit Grapevine soon & wondered how the drought in most areas of the country might affect the water level (& thus the activities) at Grapevine Lake. I googled 'level alert lake' but found nothing specific. In short, I have no experience w/ droughts & wonder if you have any idea, if the lack of rain continues, how severe the impact might be vacation-wise in that area of the country. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

1 Answer May 15, 2007 at 9:14 PM
    • Groceries to take into Gaylord Texan Resort

by patientkendra Online Now Jul 9, 2005 at 1:52 PM

I am going to a convention at the GTR, and I would like to take some of my own food in. But not have to schlep it through the airports. Is there somewhere I could stop and get some fresh food. Like fruit and veggies, and maybe even tofu? I have a wheat intolerance, so sandwiches and bagels are really not an option.

OBTW, I will be taking a shuttle type thing from the Airport, so, any suggestions for transportation that will accomodate a brief shopping stop?

Thank you

PatientKendra

4 Answers Jul 9, 2005 at 7:55 PM
    • Steeler Bars

by pghmary Online Now Sep 13, 2004 at 10:51 AM

I'm looking for Steeler bars in the Grapevine/DFW airport vicinity. Any ideas?

1 Answer Sep 18, 2004 at 8:12 AM