Grand Junction

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Best things to do

Pagosa Springs Jul 12, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Hello: We are visiting Pagosa Springs in 3 weeks and would like to know what you think are the best things we should do for sure.

Thanks.

more
    • what to wear in July

Crested Butte Jun 26, 2014 at 11:21 AM

I have never been to Crested Butte. Will be there in 2 days (June 28th). Confused by low temps. Don't know how to pack or what people wear there.

more
    • 6 or 7-day road trip

Colorado Jul 3, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Hello! We are planning a sightseeing trip to Colorado in mid to late September, and wanted some advise/suggestions on a travel route and itinerary. We would love to see some fall foliage. Will these dates work for that? Some of the places we would like to visit are RMNP, Maroon Bells, Black Canyon, Ouray, Pike's Peak, and Leadville. Are there others that you would suggest? What would be the best itinerary? I just don't want to make our travel days so "full" that we are rushed to get to the next spot! Thanks so much!

more
    • Oilfieldtrash52's Profile Photo

Is GJ Awash In Tourists?

by Oilfieldtrash52 Online Now Feb 28, 2014 at 4:33 PM

My wife and I are headed to GJ in June with the idea of possibly buying a vacation home
      there. Is it extremely full of tourists during the year, and if so what seasons? Any other advice concerning the town's conduciveness to a retirement place would be appreciated.

3 Answers Mar 1, 2014 at 7:06 AM
    • CameronB6's Profile Photo

country dance places

by CameronB6 Online Now Jan 19, 2013 at 5:06 PM

I am new to grand junction I would like to take my wife out country dancing is there any good places to go on a Saturday night

• DaylilyFan's Profile Photo

Driving Time and Tips from Denver airport

by DaylilyFan Online Now May 11, 2011 at 2:06 PM

I am driving to and from Denver's airport Friday, June 17, and Friday, June 24. The incoming flight lands late morning, so I plan to take it easy on that leg. However, my outbound flight departs about 1:15 pm and I have no idea how early to leave that morning, as the driving directions on the web are notoriously inaccurate when it comes to travel times. Plus I have to allow time to drop off the rental car and get shuttled to the airport proper. Thanks for any advice!

2 Answers May 13, 2011 at 7:02 AM
    • How does my son get to Aspen>

by swednyc Online Now Dec 5, 2010 at 2:06 PM

My son is arriving at Grand Junction airport at 1.45 pm and needs to get to Aspen..we did not know that there was not an airport shuttle...any ideas or suggestions? He is a student, and cannot afford an expensive taxi ride!
      Thanks so much
      Nick's mom

5 Answers Dec 5, 2010 at 8:14 PM
    • ejalvirt's Profile Photo

Hotels or B&Bs in the Western Slope

by ejalvirt Online Now Sep 26, 2006 at 5:54 AM

Sort of an after thought question to the one I just posted... What hotels and/or B&Bs are highly recommended in the Western Slope area? Any little jewels out there that are a must visit? Thanks.

Hotels or B&Bs in the Western Slope

by ejalvirt Online Now Sep 25, 2006 at 7:38 PM

Sort of an after thought question to the one I just posted... What hotels and/or B&Bs are highly recommended in the Western Slope area? Any little jewels out there that are a must visit? Thanks.

1 Answer Sep 27, 2006 at 3:16 PM

Must-see towns of the Western Slope/Arkansas Valley?

by ejalvirt Online Now Sep 25, 2006 at 7:36 PM

We're planning a first trip to the greater Grand Junction area and are wondering what little towns in the area (within say 75 miles) are worth visiting for a day or two and why. Many thanks for your help.

5 Answers Sep 30, 2006 at 6:55 AM