Grand Bassin

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Car rental

Mauritius Apr 16, 2014 at 1:52 AM

Could someone tell me which car rental will be good for 2 days during weekend ? What could be the price to visit tourist places in that 2 days?

more
    • Car rental & Food expense

Mauritius Apr 16, 2014 at 1:41 AM

I am travelling to maurtius in the 1st week of May and will be staying for 1 week. I want to know expense for person for Car rental & outside food expense.

more
    • Weather in Mauritius in may

Mauritius Apr 10, 2014 at 12:17 AM

I am just about to book a family holiday in Mauritius staying at the Maritim at the end of nay very early June. I have noticed that the temp can be between 20 and 24. Does it feel hotter that this when your there?. We are heat lovers and do not want to find that it is to cold. Unfortunately we can't afford to go in peak season! Thanks in advance it's good to get advice from those in the know.

more
    • Stay and car rental in mauritius

Mauritius Apr 15, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Hi all,

i wanted to share my experience with you and would like to get some feedback also from people who have been in Mauritius for holidays. I have been at a nice guest house in the north and enjoyed a very peaceful and calm stay at a very reasonable price. But i have had some difficulties with big car rental agency which forced me to change same and rent with another car rental company. I've rented with one well known rental company but in the end the conditions had nothing to do with what we agreed at the beginning and they were very rude and aggressive.

In the end another couple who were also on holiday at the same guest house advice us to rent with one National Car Hire Mauritius and i was fully satisfied. They were on time and even gave us a nice package on the overall rental. We've got almost 15% discount on the 3 weeks rental and no charge were to be paid for delivery of the car. If anyone has encountered such same problem it would be nice to get some feedback. The overall experience make us understand that big brands are not always the best and are very expensive also.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Jose

more