Grand Baie

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus stop near dinarobin hotel

Mauritius May 9, 2015 at 5:46 AM

hi we are going to Mauritius in June. I see there is a bus stop near the hotel Dinarobin. I have checked maps and see there is a bus service, no 5, which goes to La Gaulette.

Does it stop at this bus stop?

thanks

more
    • Recommendations for Accommodation?

Mauritius May 4, 2015 at 2:42 PM

We will be in Mauritius for 3 months. Can anyone recommendation an Agent,house to let for this time? What are the best areas to live there? Good car hire company?

Thanks

TamarG

more
    • distance to shopping and restaurants

Mauritius May 6, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Hi, we have booked our family holiday at the Veranda Grand Baie Hotel for the 1st week in July 2015... its winter here in Durban... whats the weather like in Grand Baie during this time?
      Also.. how far away are the supermarkets, restaurants and shopping from our hotel... we are travelling with 2 kids... and am worried about them walking long distances... or do we have to use transport to get to restaurants and shops...and if so which type and how much does it cost?

more
    • Best area of Mauritius to stay for 3 months

Mauritius May 4, 2015 at 2:55 PM

What is the best (warmest,prettiest,best beach, close to amenities,restaurants etc) to stay during June,July and August? I just read here that during winter it can be cold and rainy in some parts of the island. is that so?

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Tamar

more
    • best place to stay in Mauritius... with kids

by ravikam Online Now Jan 30, 2015 at 2:22 AM

hi... i have been to Mauritius before... in 2008... with my husband and eldest son then just 2 years old... we stayed at the Casurina Hotel... we didn't really enjoy that trip... as there was no shops/supermarkets/malls/restaurants nearby...so to even buy water we had to take a bus to grand baie... and with a baby it was extremely difficult... so since the boys are bigger now... have a second boy now...we are giving Mauritius another chance... we waited for the boys to be much older ( 5 and 9 years) so that they can travel easier... i would love to know which hotel is the best location and is the most family suitable place to stay... i am looking for a nice family friendly hotel... with food places/ supermarkets ...activities and nightlife nearby.. for easy access

• diner de noel 24.12 et sylvestre 2013

by hamanngisela Online Now Dec 21, 2013 at 8:35 AM

quel gourmet restaurant proposez vous201324

• LOCAL MARKETS

by Stix28 Online Now Nov 19, 2013 at 3:48 AM

Hi all. We are going to Grand Baie shortly and just wondered if we should pack half suitcases so we can fill them up with local clothes...is it cheap? Or are they trying to rob the tourists?
      Thanks

3 Answers Nov 19, 2013 at 5:00 AM
    • Harper T-Shirts

by pushkartoronto Online Now Jun 20, 2011 at 7:47 AM

I was in Grand Baie few years ago and I bought few T-Shirts from a shop on sunset blvd. The brand name is Harper Sport. I want their phone number if any body can help. Thanks Pushkar

• Faimily Accommodation in Grand Baie

by ryanlinngar Online Now Jan 6, 2009 at 5:05 AM

I want to go to Grand Baie on the 23rd Dec 2009 - 3 Jan 2010.
      I am looking for a house that sleeps 10 people/5 couples.
      I would prefer a place that is self-catering, and has a pool.
      Preferably near the sea as well.
      I would prefer not to be in a resort/hotel, but rather a free standing house...

Is there anything that you can suggest?

Ryan from Cape Town, South Africa

1 Answer Mar 3, 2009 at 12:03 AM
    • Faimily Accommodation in Grand Baie

by ryanlinngar Online Now Jan 6, 2009 at 5:05 AM

I want to go to Grand Baie on the 23rd Dec 2009 - 3 Jan 2010.
      I am looking for a house that sleeps 10 people/5 couples.
      I would prefer a place that is self-catering, and has a pool.
      Preferably near the sea as well.
      I would prefer not to be in a resort/hotel, but rather a free standing house...

Is there anything that you can suggest?

• ZenLady34's Profile Photo

Hotel links

by ZenLady34 Online Now Jan 21, 2005 at 9:53 PM

I've been trying to search for a hotel in Grand Baie from Internet but with no luck. Does anyone know direct Internet Addresses to hotels in Grand Baie area? Or any other good advise in finding a nice hotel with good location in Grand Baie? If you have been there, where did you book your hotel from ? All advises on this matter are warmly welcomed. Merci! Thank you! Tack! Grazie! Xièxie! Kiitos!

4 Answers Feb 25, 2005 at 12:42 AM