Granada

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• we need a ride

by moqui Online Now Jan 10, 2012 at 6:55 PM

There are 4 of us flying into Liberia, CR and have reservations in Granada for 4 nights. What is the best transportation from Liberia to Granada?

1 Answer Jan 16, 2012 at 6:00 PM
    • British Family Visiting Granada - Safety

by Meacham64 Online Now Jan 8, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Hi there,

My Family (wife and two children ages 15 and 11) are planning to make a short trip to Granada from Miami this April and I wondered how safe the city is for an obvious non Nicaraguan looking family to walk around in?

we have been torn between Cartagena in colombia and Granada for this short break so any views on either would be great.

Many Thanks

2 Answers Jan 11, 2012 at 8:50 PM
    • Weather in Grenada in February

by johntirrell Online Now Jun 29, 2011 at 4:31 AM

Hi What's it like? Humidity? Day time highs? Is it a safe place? Thanks john

2 Answers Jul 17, 2011 at 9:53 AM
    • Mombacho Volcano Hiking

by KirstySuttle Online Now May 21, 2010 at 12:09 PM

Hi,
      Does anyone know how long and the difficulty level of this hike.
      Thanks, Kirsty

• Other Hikes or walkng tours in Granada (Nicaragua)

by KirstySuttle Online Now May 21, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Can anyone suggest any other hikes or walk in Granada, Nicaragua or any walking tours which takein the local arcitecture? Kirsty

• Other Hikes in Granada (Nicaragua)

by KirstySuttle Online Now May 21, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Does any one know if there are any other hike/walks apart from the Volcano hikes/tour in Granada, Nicaragua area? Kirsty

• Grueslayer's Profile Photo

Language Schools

by Grueslayer Online Now Feb 16, 2009 at 8:44 AM

Hi all,

can anyone please recommend a decent Spanish school in Granada? I'll be travelling through Honduras and Nicaragua and have two weeks to kill before my flight goes back, so I'd like to spend these two weeks with an intensive Spanish course.

Thanks for any help!

1 Answer Feb 28, 2010 at 9:12 PM
    • lindaellerbee's Profile Photo

Bus and Hostel inquiries

by lindaellerbee Online Now Jul 2, 2008 at 3:49 PM

I'm spending 2 weeks in Grecia, Costa Rica and will be taking a bus to Granada afterwards. Problem is I'm not sure if it's possible to go directly there. Would I need to pass through Managua? Any advice on making this trip is greatly appreciated! If it matters at all, I'm a little white female solo backpacker with very little along the lines of an "itinerary" as I'm highly spontaneous..

Also I've done a good bit of research on hostels (including numerous VT pages) in Granada but am quite indecisive. Any recommendations/experiences? This is my first major solo trip and I'm excited!

Thanks!

3 Answers Jul 11, 2008 at 3:12 PM
    • Monkey Island - How to?

by Moipastoi Online Now May 25, 2008 at 5:26 PM

We are headed to Costa Rica and Nicaragua later this summer and REALLY want to go to see "Los Isletas" off the coast of Granada, but are having trouble finding how to go about organising this. Anybody got an idea or two, maybe the name of a "company" that goes?

Thanx for the advice,
      Happy travels
      Coralie

3 Answers May 28, 2008 at 1:14 AM
    • Tygerbeetle's Profile Photo

anyone available to meet up in Granada tonight or the next 2 days?

by Tygerbeetle Online Now Nov 18, 2007 at 6:06 AM

Hello!! we are the youngest people on our organized tour and looking to meet some fun folks in granada - we will be there this evening after 9.30pm, and for the next 2 days. any travelers, local vtérs, love to meet up! looking for lively interesting folks. cute boys a bonus! we´re down to earth & fun loving. we might do the zipline if it´s available in granada area, & will be exploring the city during the day. thanks!

1 Answer Nov 19, 2007 at 9:04 AM
    • Flights from Atlanta

by hhudson88 Online Now Aug 16, 2007 at 7:02 AM

I cannot find a flight from Atlanta, GA to Granada, Nicaragua. Which airlines flies there? Does one have to fly into a different city first?

2 Answers Sep 2, 2007 at 11:26 PM
    • Visiting Granada

by nekkol Online Now Feb 25, 2007 at 9:45 AM

Hi,

I'm a 32 y.o. BF who is considering going to Granada for 8 weeks this summer to learn spanish. I'm curious about things like ATM access, driving conditions (for renting a car), general safety tips for a female traveling alone, and what are some must see sites in the country. At the end of my stay I plan to travel for a week with my boyfiend. Also if you are a racial minority, how was your experience in Nicaragua?

8 Answers Nov 10, 2007 at 8:12 PM
    • visiting childrens' homes

by amybrewster Online Now Jan 22, 2007 at 3:55 PM

i would like to visit a school or children's home in granada. i would like to take some gifts, such as pencils and erasers and crayons. is this possible?

amy

1 Answer Feb 6, 2007 at 9:25 AM
    • airport transfer

by candifleet Online Now Oct 14, 2006 at 2:45 PM

Is there a shuttle service that goes from MGA to Granada. If not, how do I arrange for a cab and what is the cost?

1 Answer Oct 15, 2006 at 7:42 PM