Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• FlyingDutchmen's Profile Photo

football game

Buenos Aires Dec 12, 2014 at 8:31 AM

Ola

Estoy en Buenos Aires en el ultimo semana de enero 2015. Esta possible ver Boca Junios o River Plate?
      Y como adquiero tickets?

Gracias,

Tobias

more
    • Route recommendation

Argentina Dec 2, 2014 at 7:50 AM

Hi,
      We would like to visit the following places in Argentina. We start from Buenos Ayres and want to end at the Iguaso.

The places in between we would like to see are: El Calafate, the Perito moreno, Torres del Payna in Chile, El Chalten, Puerto Madryn and a week at Bariloche and the 7 lakes.

We will appreciate the following type of info:
      - the preferred route
      - type of transportation preferred between each 2 points (no problem with buses up to 8 hours, if diferent companies please advice for the best and the problematic ones (if any)
      - to do and not recommended to do things. - All relevant info will be accepted with thanks

more
    • FlyingDutchmen's Profile Photo

bus from Santiago to Mendoza

Mendoza Dec 4, 2014 at 4:30 AM

hi

I will leave Santiago de Chile with a bus from Andesmar to Mendoza in January 2015.
      From which Terminal do they leave?

And on the website of Andesmar they talk about the Output Habilitation Rate for entering Argentina.
      Does this apply for me? I have Dutch nationality.

I think it is very strange that I can buy a bus ticket on the website of Andesmar and that they don't give vital information. They don't respond on my email as well.

Thanks

Tobias

more
    • Cicerones de Buenos Aires, Greeters

Buenos Aires Nov 27, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Hi. I am going to Buenos Aires in November, and I am looking for guided tours. What can you suggest? As I am a student I would prefer something that is not too expensive. I found an organization called Cicerones Buenos Aires Greeters, and it looks like it is free, but can someone recommend them? Thanks. Floriane.

more
    • tatsamurai's Profile Photo

Transfer from AEP to EZE

Buenos Aires Dec 13, 2014 at 2:28 PM

Aerolineas Argentinas suddenly cancelled my flight from Ushuaia to Ezeiza Airport. Now I'm flying into Newbery but my flight back to the U.S. still leaves from Ezeiza. What is the safest, surest and most direct way to make that transfer (without walking out of the airport) ?

more
    • Stored luggage in airport locker at AZE international airport Buenos Aires Argentina

Buenos Aires Dec 4, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Wanting to leave some luggage in a locker for about three weeks at the Ministro Pistarini (AZE) airport. Various information suggests I can but so far cannot confirm.... Could someone please advise.?

more
    • Is there such an address?

La Cumbre Nov 26, 2014 at 6:57 AM

Hello. Does this address exist?
      President Ortiz 85, 5178 La Cumbre, Sierras de Cordoba
      Particularly, is there a ppoperty number 85?

Many thanks. Vanessa.

more
    • mini trekking

Parque Nacional Los Glaciares Nov 27, 2014 at 7:44 PM

Are there tours starting inside the park or do you have to take the bus from ElCalafate to do one of the walks on the glacier?

more
    • ChioQuiroz's Profile Photo

Traveling by bus around Argentina

Argentina Dec 1, 2014 at 4:47 PM

Hi
      I recently read someone's blog and he traveled from Santiago to Mendoza, then to Cordoba and BA, all by bus. Is it safe to travel by land in Argentina?
      I'm a female solo traveler planning my 3-month trip in South America but I have heard from my Argentinians friends that I shouldn't travel by myself by bus around Argentina. I'm torn on doing it by plane or bus.
      Any tips or suggestions or encouragement would be very well appreciated.

more