Gouvernorat de Tunis

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport from Zarzis to Houmt Souk

Tunisia Dec 12, 2014 at 2:08 AM

We would like to go from Zarzis to Houmt Souk; does anyone knows how long it will take and houw much it will cost? thanks

more
    • can i get souvenir camels ( like they have in abu dhabi or dubai) in hammamet, or nabeul?

Tunisia Dec 15, 2014 at 1:20 PM

they are carved from wood and 'dressed' with saddle and carpets etc.

more
    • sousse hotels

Sousse Dec 9, 2014 at 2:46 PM

I've booked to stay in orient palace hotel but have heard some very bad reports regarding this hotel, is it just people being over the top or should I look at changing hotels

more
    • Monastir Tunisia

Tunisia Nov 26, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Hi I am travelling to Tunisia in April & staying in the monastir centre, I was just wondering if someone who has been here can tell me what there is to do close by and good places to go for dinner & also if it is safe for a women to walk about at night as I've herd a lot of story's . Thank you :)

more
    • Safety and Star Wars

Tunisia Dec 9, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Hey there, I'm looking to fly to Tunisia from Casa just after New Years. The main reason I want to come to Tunisia is to visit all the star wars landmarks, including the hotel. However Canada's travel advisory page advises against all non-essential travel to the south of the country. I was wondering if someone could give me some guidance as to what the real situation CURRENTLY is, and if you would advise a solo female traveller to visit at this time. The travel adviseries are often highly exaggerated. Also, if it is safe, some recommendations for tours and such =) Thanks so much!

more

Popular Gouvernorat de Tunis Travel Answer Locations

• How to get around Carthage?

Carthage Oct 19, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Can you walk around town? Or do you need a car to get around? How far is the seaport from the ruins? I'm arriving via a cruise ship and will not have much time to get around so I really need your advice on the most convenient way to get around. Thank you.

3 Answers Jan 18, 2014 at 12:07 PM
    • walking in Sidi with wheelchair

Sidi Bou Said Jan 15, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Is it possible to walk in Sidi Bou Said with a person in a wheelchair.
      We will be there with a taxidriver.
      Can we have amap of the city.
      Thanks

• Transportation from Tunis-Carthage airport and La Marsa

Gouvernorat de Tunis Jan 25, 2010 at 11:55 AM

Which is the best and cheapest way to go from the airport to La Marsa? How much would it cost? Thank you.

• latin lessons

Gouvernorat de Tunis Dec 23, 2009 at 9:18 AM

hi:)

is there any latin( salsa, bachata etc.) courses in tunis?

thanks

1 Answer Jan 2, 2010 at 7:54 AM
    • ceremonie de mariage

Sidi Bou Said Aug 27, 2007 at 2:17 AM

Nous sommes un couple turc. Nous planifions de se marier en Tunisie. Nous allons venir d'Istanbul au mois d'Octobre.
      Nous cherchons un bon restaurant avec une terasse, qui a peut être une vue de mer. Bien sur un resto avec de la musique. ( musique francophone&orientale, peut etre des chansons françaises comme Patrick Bruel -cafe des delices- etc. ) Nous serions très très contents si vous pouviez nous conseiller une place pour une petite wedding de 15-20 personnes. merci beaucoup
      Meilleurs salutations,
      gcagman@sisecam.com

• sunshinehappy's Profile Photo

best way to get from skanes to sidi bou said?

Sidi Bou Said Apr 4, 2007 at 11:47 AM

hi, can anyone tell me how much a taxi from skanes to sidi bou said would be?? or if anyone can give me tips on how to get from skanes to sidi bou said? have been tunisia twice and about to go back for third time this sunday(8th april) and really want to visit this place-it sounds beautiful. thanks, sunshinehappy

2 Answers Apr 5, 2007 at 1:48 PM
    • Louage or taxi

Gouvernorat de Tunis Sep 17, 2006 at 4:52 AM

Can anyone give me an idea how much to pay for a taxi or louage from Tunis to Hammamet during the day tomorrow?

Thanks very much

• Louage or taxi

Gouvernorat de Tunis Sep 17, 2006 at 4:19 AM

Can anyone give me an idea how much to pay for a taxi or louage from Tunis to Hammamet during the day tomorrow?

Thanks very much

• Littlemissaims's Profile Photo

Borj Cedria, Tunis - Sun Beach Resort

Gouvernorat de Tunis Apr 4, 2006 at 9:21 AM

Hiya people,

Hope you are all well!! I have just booked a bargin holiday to tunisia, however having booked it and being told it's close to places and lots to do, i've read a number of really bad reviews about the place. Can anyone get back to me about this.... do you know of the hotel and what's in Borj Cedria. I'm going on my own and granted want a week of beach, pool and reading but am really worried now as the reviews said that it's not a nice place at all.... any info about this place would be great..........thanks!!!!!

1 Answer Apr 4, 2006 at 11:03 AM
    • sinsim's Profile Photo

a site / olace to visit in the capital?

Gouvernorat de Tunis Mar 3, 2006 at 1:51 AM

Dear all,
      I am coming to tunisia in late March for the 2nd time and would like to know any site or an attrative place to visit, and How far is Carthage from Tunisia?

Tnx in advance!!!

• bf9mw's Profile Photo

Hotel recommendation

Sidi Bou Said Jan 16, 2006 at 8:06 AM

I will be going to Sidi Bou Said in JUne (hot I know)and I can't seem to find any recommended hotels. I am not sure of the layout of the town Is the beach within walking distance from town? I am not sure whether to stay near the beach or in town. I would like a charming questhouse with air conditioning. I do not like four star hotels(too impersonal) but i do enjoy some comfort and local flavor. Anyone have any suggestions. I will be alone (though I am a 55 year old woman - I have had alot of experience in the Middle East but never Tunisia. Is it safe for a woman to be walking alone in the town during the day or elsewhere? What is the proper attire? Are sundresses appropiate or do arms need to be covered?

12 Answers Sep 7, 2007 at 4:43 AM
    • ROBINSTEVENS's Profile Photo

Hello Oueslati Family

Gouvernorat de Tunis Jan 2, 2005 at 7:45 AM

Would anyone happen to know the Oueslati Family in Hammem Chat? If you should happen to meet one of them, please tell them that we, in Akron, Ohio, are very well. Also, Jack's Deli is doing very well. I hope everything with them ,as well. I still want to come there some day.Thank you, Robin Stevens

2 Answers Jan 3, 2005 at 10:29 AM
    • herbie64's Profile Photo

Time in Sidi Bou Said

Sidi Bou Said Aug 16, 2004 at 9:31 AM

Hello everybody I'm planning to spend some time in Sidi Bou Said - proberly next year ,if things work out. Has anyone been there recently that would like to comment on the good and bad side of things there. Perhaps a nice place to stay (inexpensive ,if possible) and a recommended cafe/restaurant. I would guess that it's not the livliest place on earth, but sometimes that can be a good thing! If anybody is interested, I know a really cheap hotel in Sousse and I have also spent some time in Tarbarka. Thanks in anticipation. Happy travels - always.

• trip from La Goulette

La Goulette Jul 31, 2004 at 1:48 PM

I will be arriving in La Goulette by cruise ship. How easy is it to get to Tunis or Carthage on one's own, not doing a shore excursion from the ship. Are there problems for women travelling alone?

6 Answers Aug 8, 2004 at 4:35 PM
    • accomodation needed

Gouvernorat de Tunis Jul 24, 2004 at 8:07 AM

Can anybody reccomend a place to stay in Tunis, Tunisia. I want to be there on 3rd October for one week

2 Answers Sep 8, 2004 at 4:04 AM
    • sidi bou said

Sidi Bou Said Jun 17, 2003 at 9:10 AM

I would like to know adress for hotel or accomodation, in the village? I will be at hammamet for 1 month and i like to stay few night in sidi bou said. I was in tunisia 2 times before, in 1998 and 2000! thank you

1 Answer Jun 20, 2003 at 2:54 PM