Gouvernorat de Tunis Travel Answers

change location
Littlemissaims's Profile Photo

Borj Cedria, Tunis - Sun Beach Resort

by Littlemissaims Online Now Apr 4, 2006 at 9:21 AM

Hiya people,

Hope you are all well!! I have just booked a bargin holiday to tunisia, however having booked it and being told it's close to places and lots to do, i've read a number of really bad reviews about the place. Can anyone get back to me about this.... do you know of the hotel and what's in Borj Cedria. I'm going on my own and granted want a week of beach, pool and reading but am really worried now as the reviews said that it's not a nice place at all.... any info about this place would be great..........thanks!!!!!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • FAQ_Tunisia's Profile Photo

RE: Borj Cedria, Tunis - Sun Beach Resort

by FAQ_Tunisia Online Now Apr 4, 2006 at 11:03 AM

hi littlemissai,
    I think I know this hotel, but I am sure i know the place your speaking about (Bordj Cedria). To be honest it is not as beautiful as sousse or sidi bou said or hammamet. I will describe it to you and then you may judge of what to do. ordj Cedria is 28 Km from tunis center. The hotel u booked in is 3 km from the train station (the best way to move around 45 mn ride time to Tunis). The beach in that region is not specifically nice, and it is rushed because of he number of locals that prefer to go there. On the other hand it is a quite placde but sometimes seems to be desert. The transportation is a little bit hard. because u will have to use the train (and so walk to the station) tunis center or carthage or sidi bou said. I don't advise to use the bus (too crowded) and the taxi (at least 10 dinars to tunis center). So if you think that u can stay at the hotel, enjoying the sea and the pool and some readings it won't be a terrible place (nearly good). but for the rest look for another place. I suppose that you are alonely lady traveller ? Am I right?
    Anyway I hope u a nice trip, if u need further information use VTmail to ask me question.
    FAQ_Tunisia

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Gouvernorat de Tunis Travel Answer Locations