change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• renting a car

Tunisia Jan 21, 2015 at 1:55 PM

hi!
      im going to tunisia in june and would like to know where is better to hire a car?when i will be in there or online still in the uk?
      or i may catch anyone private for trips around tunisia?thanks for help

more
    • Fact or fiction

Sousse Jan 9, 2015 at 8:45 AM

Hi all , me and my partner have booked an all inclusive to sousse in July , it's our first weeks holiday without the kids and we are very excited , however.... Lots of people have been sharing their not so nice opinions of Tunisia itself (not particularly sousse) and I have to say it's a bit of a worry for me. Mainly telling us there are lots of people begging and grabbing at you etc and that it can be scared to leave your resort !!! Somebody please tell me this is wrong , thanks amie

more

Popular Gouvernorat de Tozeur Travel Answer Locations

• cross chott el jerid on salt track

Chott El Jerid Jun 18, 2014 at 10:04 PM

hello, i would like to know if there is a practicable salt track or dirt track other than the main road? if so , could you please post a map of it ? Thank you!

(chott el jerid... i am on my way)

1 Answer Jun 19, 2014 at 6:29 AM
    • steprieten's Profile Photo

Tozeur in December?

Gouvernorat de Tozeur Nov 27, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Hello I'm going to Tunisia soon. Is it safe to go to Tozeur given the current situation?

9 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • mina.zolfy's Profile Photo

touzer hotel?

Tozeur Feb 7, 2008 at 8:48 AM

Dear friends

I will stay in tozeur for tow nights (26-28 march).
      would you please suggest me a reasonable( cheap :) ) hotel with indoor pool?

1 Answer Feb 11, 2008 at 12:20 PM
    • mina.zolfy's Profile Photo

touzer hotel?

Tozeur Feb 7, 2008 at 8:48 AM

Dear friends

I will stay in tozeur for tow nights (26-28 march).
      would you please suggest me a reasonable( cheap :) ) hotel with indoor pool?

• Oases Festival of Tozeur

Tozeur Apr 22, 2007 at 4:16 PM

I would greatly appreciate is if anyone could tell me the date(s) of the 2007 Oases Festival of Tozeur. All I know is that it either immediately precedes or immediately follows the Sahara Douz Festival, and I want to catch both of them thi year. Thanks.

1 Answer May 7, 2007 at 6:26 AM
    • Trips into the erg oriental (sahara)

Tozeur Jan 6, 2006 at 2:04 PM

Hi all!! Just wondering could anyone give me any information regarding 4wd trips into the sahara desert from Tozeur? How much does it cost and is it worth the trip.. I was considering a two day trip taking in the sights of the sahara... is accommodation normally included in the price given by tour operators?

Any advice given would be greatly appreciated,

Sandy

1 Answer Jan 10, 2006 at 7:40 AM