Gouvernorat de Tozeur

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• El djem / Monistair

Mahdia Jun 9, 2015 at 9:18 AM

Hi i am staying at Riu el Mansour from the 28th june- can anyone tell me a decent restuarant nearby? Also i am thinking of doing a day trip to Monistair - Can i ask for Train timetable and prices?

Also i am looking at doing a day trip to el Djem - this will be for 5 people anyone know roughly on the prices?

Cheers in advance

more
    • Going in 6 days

Sousse Jun 5, 2015 at 5:18 PM

Hi as the title says I'm going to sousse in a few days and as a very newly single guy just want to forget and have fun what's the night life like there? And do you meet many people as I'm going alone?

more
    • nargis1973's Profile Photo

Hotel Iberostar Averroes

Tunisia Jun 3, 2015 at 1:06 PM

We are travelling to Tunisia in July and stopping at the Hotel Iberostar Averroes any advice would
      be welcome. is it worth upgrading to sea views ?

Thank you in advance

more

Popular Gouvernorat de Tozeur Travel Answer Locations

• cross chott el jerid on salt track

Chott El Jerid Jun 18, 2014 at 10:04 PM

hello, i would like to know if there is a practicable salt track or dirt track other than the main road? if so , could you please post a map of it ? Thank you!

(chott el jerid... i am on my way)

1 Answer Jun 19, 2014 at 6:29 AM
    • steprieten's Profile Photo

Tozeur in December?

Gouvernorat de Tozeur Nov 27, 2013 at 9:22 AM

Hello I'm going to Tunisia soon. Is it safe to go to Tozeur given the current situation?

9 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 1:39 PM
    • mina.zolfy's Profile Photo

touzer hotel?

Tozeur Feb 7, 2008 at 8:48 AM

Dear friends

I will stay in tozeur for tow nights (26-28 march).
      would you please suggest me a reasonable( cheap :) ) hotel with indoor pool?

1 Answer Feb 11, 2008 at 12:20 PM
    • mina.zolfy's Profile Photo

touzer hotel?

Tozeur Feb 7, 2008 at 8:48 AM

Dear friends

I will stay in tozeur for tow nights (26-28 march).
      would you please suggest me a reasonable( cheap :) ) hotel with indoor pool?

• Oases Festival of Tozeur

Tozeur Apr 22, 2007 at 4:16 PM

I would greatly appreciate is if anyone could tell me the date(s) of the 2007 Oases Festival of Tozeur. All I know is that it either immediately precedes or immediately follows the Sahara Douz Festival, and I want to catch both of them thi year. Thanks.

1 Answer May 7, 2007 at 6:26 AM
    • Trips into the erg oriental (sahara)

Tozeur Jan 6, 2006 at 2:04 PM

Hi all!! Just wondering could anyone give me any information regarding 4wd trips into the sahara desert from Tozeur? How much does it cost and is it worth the trip.. I was considering a two day trip taking in the sights of the sahara... is accommodation normally included in the price given by tour operators?

Any advice given would be greatly appreciated,

Sandy

1 Answer Jan 10, 2006 at 7:40 AM