change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• BarbaraC19's Profile Photo

Dreams beach hotel sousse

Sousse Mar 21, 2014 at 2:40 PM

I'm off to Sousse next week and staying for 21 nights. I am a single female traveller in my very late forties. OK I will be 50 while I am away..Any recommendations regarding places I should steer clear of or places I shouldn't miss. Thank you

more

Popular Gouvernorat de Sousse Travel Answer Locations

• BarbaraC19's Profile Photo

Dreams beach hotel sousse

Sousse Mar 21, 2014 at 2:40 PM

I'm off to Sousse next week and staying for 21 nights. I am a single female traveller in my very late forties. OK I will be 50 while I am away..Any recommendations regarding places I should steer clear of or places I shouldn't miss. Thank you

9 Answers Mar 24, 2014 at 10:50 AM
    • Weather Feb/March

Sousse Feb 20, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Hi all, Can anyone tell me if it will be warm enough to sunbathe, flying out next week for two weeks? Thanks

2 Answers Feb 20, 2014 at 1:40 PM
    • mel301's Profile Photo

Travel to Sousse

Sousse Feb 5, 2014 at 2:58 AM

Hi,
      We have booked a week in Sousse in Tunisia, and then discovered that there is still trouble there and there are travel restrictions. Can anyone tell me what it is like in and around the Sousse area and if there is any trouble at all?

4 Answers Feb 12, 2014 at 4:02 AM
    • is it safe

Sousse Jan 8, 2014 at 12:40 AM

is it safe for a 18 and 17 year old boy n girl to go on there own ?

8 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 5:14 PM
    • Visiting El Jem

Sousse Oct 24, 2013 at 7:41 AM

I have been to Sousse quite a few times and have been to El Jem however I am taking friends on a budget and wondered if anyone knew how to get to El Jem from Sousse and back without paying for an excursion e.g trains and there for where from and prices?

Thanks in Advance

3 Answers Nov 5, 2013 at 11:36 AM
    • DaveL68's Profile Photo

Fakes.........?

Sousse Oct 21, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Is it true you can buy snide designer gear in Sousse like you can in Turkey?

8 Answers Oct 23, 2013 at 7:55 AM
    • thalassa sousse hotel tunisia

Sousse May 9, 2013 at 8:47 AM

does anyone know if the planned water park for may 2013 is finished and open

• Is there a luggage locker service in Sousse train station?

Sousse Apr 30, 2013 at 8:42 AM

I will take a two-day Sahara tour departing from Sousse and arriving the same place. Once arrving at night, I will take a train to Tunis. So, I would like to leave my luggage at Sousse Train Station for two days before the Sahara trip because I don't want to carry it to the desert. Is anyone know whether there is any luggage service at the train station?

Two more questions about public transportation, how can I find a route map of mini trains in Sousse and Port El Kantaoui? I don't know if the minitrains pass my hotel. And, is there public bus service in Sousse, or only taxi?

3 Answers Jun 13, 2013 at 4:24 AM
    • party?

Sousse Mar 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Can someone recommend a place for a team to go out with a near El Mouradi Club Selima, and if anyone out there knows what the night life? thank you

• Hergla Park Karting

Sousse Feb 13, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Has any one been here? I will be in Sousse in April with my two boys aged 11 and 13. I have looked for a webpage but no luck. Also looking for other things in the Sousse area for the boys. Horse riding, watching local football match, even a chess club if you can help. Thanks in advance

3 Answers Feb 19, 2014 at 3:48 PM
    • tango_jd's Profile Photo

First-time to Tunisia

Sousse Jan 10, 2013 at 1:01 AM

I have booked an all-inclusive, 7-night family holiday (6 adults 2 kids) for August 2013 as we all need a much-deserved break and some sunshine.

I would be grateful for any tips from recent visitors while I have fun reading through the excellent travel pages in here.

My main worry is the currency exchange system as I understand all transactions have to be done there and no currency brought home to the UK. As we are going all-inclusive, we won't need money for food and drinks, although I have no idea if there are any organised trips that may appeal, or the price of gifts etc outside the complex.
      If anyone has been all-inclusive and can suggest areas where I may need to take cash, or if there are any tips or warnings about exchanging currency, i would be most grateful to hear!
      Thank you!

15 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 12:15 AM
    • visit to war cemetery in Sfax

Gouvernorat de Sousse Mar 8, 2012 at 7:42 AM

I will be staying in Sousse in May and would like to visit the war cemetery in Sfax where my grandad is buried. does anyone know the best or easiest way to do this?
      Thanks

3 Answers Apr 25, 2012 at 10:36 AM
    • Khalef Hotel

Sousse Aug 22, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Do the rooms in the Kahlef Hotel have hairdryers, please? Thank you.

1 Answer Aug 22, 2011 at 10:52 AM
    • travelling alone to sousse

Sousse Aug 18, 2011 at 3:16 PM

Guys Im planning on travelling to sousse on my own in september for 2 weeks as Im on my own I just wonder about safety etc ..has any female members travelled there and can I get some advice on this ? As i dont want to end up staying in the hotel for 2 weeks id like to be able to get out and about ...

6 Answers Aug 30, 2011 at 5:31 PM
    • doofus's Profile Photo

Marhaba Royal Salem Hotel in Sousse

Sousse May 9, 2011 at 11:42 AM

Have read some very very worrying reviews of organised thefts from rooms by members of staff of the Royal salem Hotel. If it was just the odd one it could be considered a one-off but there are quite a few. has anyone had any recent experiences at this hotel?

• Best time for Sousse visit

Sousse Nov 29, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Hey guys, I've been wondering, what's the climate like in Sousse?
      I've been planning a holiday there for quite some time now, but was never sure when is the right time to do so. I definitely want to be able to swim, but don't enjoy that much of a heat. Any suggestions?
      Thank!

5 Answers Dec 2, 2010 at 9:31 PM
    • walace's Profile Photo

Metting In Sousse

Sousse Jun 27, 2010 at 1:38 PM

hey all, i will be in sousse in 10july 2010, i will be with my car and i will be in hotel vinci el kantaoui, if any one and i want to meet some new freinds.
      thx

1 Answer Jun 28, 2010 at 12:27 AM
    • sidi bad hotel hammam sousse

Sousse Apr 4, 2010 at 11:17 AM

does any one know who the owners are of the hotel i was there in june 2009 and they were french just wanted to know if they are the same people now

• Travel from Carthaga Airport

Sousse Apr 2, 2010 at 12:43 PM

Does anyone know roughly how long it would take by road from Carthaga Airport to Sousse
      Many thanks

1 Answer Apr 2, 2010 at 1:02 PM
    • Ashley_19's Profile Photo

Sister travelling to Sousse

Sousse Mar 22, 2010 at 5:24 AM

Could anybody help me?? My little sister has never been abroad before and is wanting to move to Sousse. Could anybody let me know if you have ever been there or what you liked and disliked? Im rather scared of what sort of things she will get up to if there are any streets that are dangerous?

I personally have never been to Tunisa so am not sure what i can help her with

ANYBODY HELP??

Ashley

9 Answers May 14, 2010 at 8:02 AM
    • TAXI

Sousse Mar 18, 2010 at 4:11 AM

ANYONE KNOW THE CURRENT PRICE OF A TAXI FROM MONISTER TO SOUSSE ALSO SAME TO HAMMENET

2 Answers Oct 4, 2010 at 1:42 PM
    • from sousse to star ward sites and sahara desert

Sousse Feb 7, 2010 at 6:49 AM

I have booked a stay in Sousse at end of July and hope to do a 3 or 4 day tour to star war sites and sahara desert. Anu information regarding tours and expected prices to pay would be appreciated. thanks

• New Movenpick Hotel

Sousse Feb 4, 2010 at 3:42 AM

Does anyone know if the new Movenpick hotel has opened yet in Sousse? We have booked to stay there in June but we can't find any information to tell us what it is like.

3 Answers Mar 22, 2010 at 6:43 AM
    • TRAVELLING IN SOUSSE

Sousse Oct 19, 2009 at 2:30 AM

I AM TRAVELLING TO SOUSSE IN MARCH, I NORMALLY GO TO HAMMAMET, WHILE IN SOUSSE I WISH TO GO TO TUNIS HOW EASY IS IT, BY TRAIN BUS ETC WHAT TIMES DO THEY RUN FROM AND THE COST

2 Answers Oct 4, 2010 at 1:59 PM
    • nightlife

Sousse Oct 9, 2009 at 7:00 AM

Where will I find the drag act Dream Girls

1 Answer Oct 9, 2009 at 9:28 AM
    • Travel by train

Sousse Sep 8, 2009 at 11:51 PM

Dear All,

I am supposed to fly to Sousse this weekend.
      Definetelly I don't want to miss my chance to travel a bit and visit
      couple of another cities in Tunisia.
      As I understood, the train connection between Sousse and e.g. Tunis,
      Mahdia, Stax is very good and flexible.

Is it really so?
      Can I really travel e.g. to Tunis city and come back in several hours?

Please let me know how secure is to travel there by train?
      Is there is any recommended dress code?

Any other related advices are welcome as well.

Thank you.

8 Answers Sep 18, 2009 at 7:52 PM
    • salim37's Profile Photo

Looking for compagnon for meet and having fun

Gouvernorat de Sousse Jul 22, 2009 at 3:44 AM

I am planing to visit lonely in Sousse by car from 2 august to 12 august , will be intersted to meet compagnon for having fun, good times together in Sousse and around ..

• baby problem

Sousse Jul 19, 2009 at 4:32 AM

hi there
      i have a nine month baby that im taking away with me in 3 weeks time. could anyone hlep me with, whether i need to boil babys water to make the milk or can i use it straight from the bottle. if i can use the mineral water do i still need to boil it? thank you in advance (health visiter is no help)

2 Answers Jul 19, 2009 at 7:48 AM
    • dress code

Sousse Jul 10, 2009 at 6:23 AM

hi could anyone tell me what the dress code is for night times in sousse
      thank you

2 Answers Aug 27, 2009 at 11:51 PM
    • Weather 27th Sept- 4th Oct 2009! Please help!

Sousse Jul 8, 2009 at 2:55 AM

Hiya, I would like some advice on how reliable the weather should be at this time..I came to PEK in end may- early june and the weather was fab. I really want to re-book but need some info on weather. The likeliness to rain? How many Degrees Celcius it will be? Thanks :)

2 Answers Jul 8, 2009 at 8:11 AM