Gouvernorat de Nabeul

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport from Zarzis to Houmt Souk

Tunisia Dec 12, 2014 at 2:08 AM

We would like to go from Zarzis to Houmt Souk; does anyone knows how long it will take and houw much it will cost? thanks

more
    • can i get souvenir camels ( like they have in abu dhabi or dubai) in hammamet, or nabeul?

Tunisia Dec 15, 2014 at 1:20 PM

they are carved from wood and 'dressed' with saddle and carpets etc.

more
    • sousse hotels

Sousse Dec 9, 2014 at 2:46 PM

I've booked to stay in orient palace hotel but have heard some very bad reports regarding this hotel, is it just people being over the top or should I look at changing hotels

more
    • Monastir Tunisia

Tunisia Nov 26, 2014 at 9:31 PM

Hi I am travelling to Tunisia in April & staying in the monastir centre, I was just wondering if someone who has been here can tell me what there is to do close by and good places to go for dinner & also if it is safe for a women to walk about at night as I've herd a lot of story's . Thank you :)

more
    • Safety and Star Wars

Tunisia Dec 9, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Hey there, I'm looking to fly to Tunisia from Casa just after New Years. The main reason I want to come to Tunisia is to visit all the star wars landmarks, including the hotel. However Canada's travel advisory page advises against all non-essential travel to the south of the country. I was wondering if someone could give me some guidance as to what the real situation CURRENTLY is, and if you would advise a solo female traveller to visit at this time. The travel adviseries are often highly exaggerated. Also, if it is safe, some recommendations for tours and such =) Thanks so much!

more

Popular Gouvernorat de Nabeul Travel Answer Locations

• nightlife in and around yasmine hammamet

Hammamet Oct 22, 2014 at 1:29 PM

myself and a friend both male 29 wondering what the nightlife is like, clubs etc..... any help would really be appreciated :)

4 Answers Oct 22, 2014 at 10:12 PM
    • Sahara Desert Night

Hammamet Sep 21, 2014 at 12:37 PM

I know that it will be a long couple of days but I'm looking for a private guide to take my husband and I from our hotel in Hammamet to the desert to sleep under the stars in a tent and wake up to the sunrise.

I've seen some tours that have hotels etc but was looking for the camping (or preferably glamping!) experience.

Can anyone recommend a private tour guide company? Any idea of price?

2 Answers Oct 2, 2014 at 12:50 AM
    • janebateman6's Profile Photo

things to do for a mature couple

Hammamet Aug 19, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Hi we have visited yasmine a couple of years ago and intend returning in september, what would you recommend to go and se, we love the beach but not every day

Thanks

2 Answers Aug 19, 2014 at 2:38 PM
    • dujaspasa's Profile Photo

Vhere is villa Sebastian?

Hammamet Aug 7, 2014 at 4:51 AM

How can I go from Medina to villa Sebastian?

2 Answers Aug 7, 2014 at 6:26 AM
    • Hammamet Tunisia trips

Hammamet Jul 5, 2014 at 11:32 PM

I am due to travel to Hammamet in October staying at the Les Oranges Hotel. Thomas Cook is trying to get me to purchase trips before leaving saying I will save money. Is this true and have we chosen a good hotel? Many thanks

8 Answers Jul 28, 2014 at 12:09 PM
    • hikerroeland's Profile Photo

excursions from Nabeur?

Nabeul Jun 30, 2014 at 8:22 AM

Are there any good day excursions from Nabeur?
      Are there guided day excursions from Nabeur?
      any good organisation that do day excursions from Nabeur?

2 Answers Jun 30, 2014 at 9:30 AM
    • Unmarried

Hammamet May 22, 2014 at 12:44 AM

is it illegal to share a hotel room if your not married? I have heard conflicting answers.

3 Answers Jul 8, 2014 at 10:30 PM
    • Hotel Marillia

Nabeul Feb 3, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Is hotel Marillia quiet, clean and serving good food?

1 Answer Feb 7, 2014 at 1:35 PM
    • Safe to travel?

Hammamet Jan 13, 2014 at 3:49 AM

Hi guys, me and my boyfriend (19 and 21yrs old) are thinking about traveling to Hammamet, but we are worried about the safety. Our government (Sweden) has sent our warnings for trips to Tunisia so we don't know if we dare to go there. Also, can you dress how you want or should you be modest? As a pale blonde swede i usually dont blend in very well so I dont want to make it worse by dressing "disrespectfully" or something if you get my point. Thankful for answers!

7 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 1:29 PM
    • Horse riding Yasmine Hamamet

Hammamet Nov 9, 2013 at 8:38 AM

Hi all, my wife and I are coming to Yasmine Hammamet in May 2014 staying at Club Magic Life Africanna Hotel. Can anyone tell me if there is any Horse riding available in this area. Many thanks in advance.

2 Answers Feb 7, 2014 at 1:40 PM
    • is there much to do for familys

Hammamet Oct 28, 2013 at 9:00 AM

hi there iam going to tunnisia hammamet staying at the chic khan is it anygood and is there a lot to do xmas time iam going for 2 weeks with about 30 of us??

1 Answer Oct 28, 2013 at 11:31 AM
    • Visit Nabeul on Thursday. Anything interesting?

Nabeul May 25, 2013 at 12:03 AM

I will visit Nabeul Tunisia on Thursday. I heard that on Friday there are open market and camel market. Not sure if I can see these on other days (not only Friday). In fact, I would like to see a lot of camel. Do you know the best time that I can see many camels - early morning or evening?

3 Answers May 26, 2013 at 10:51 PM
    • RuslanL's Profile Photo

Où on peut prendre une bicyclette на un louage?

Hammamet May 23, 2013 at 5:29 AM

Nous sommes délasser se dans Hammamet.

Voulons regarder une banlieue. Un pieds gravement. Mieux sur une bicyclette.

• Weather beginning of june

Hammamet May 18, 2013 at 5:53 AM

We're of to yasmine hammamet on june 5th as a family with 2 year old. Looked at different weather forecasts and says 22 degrees!!? I was hoping for hotter and wanted to take little one swimming everyday!? Can anyone shed some light how hot it will be & is it beach weather beginning of June!!!? Thank you

3 Answers May 18, 2013 at 12:25 PM
    • hammamet or yasmin hammamet?

Hammamet Apr 29, 2013 at 3:37 AM

Hi myself my partner and daughter have booked hammamet for October we have never visited Tunisia before so it's all new and exciting to us.I'm a little confused though,are hammamet and yasmine hammamet the same place? Will there be plenty for us to do? What is the weather likely to be like in October? Thanks guys

2 Answers Sep 8, 2013 at 6:59 AM
    • danabanana's Profile Photo

Currency exchange

Hammamet Jun 25, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Hi, my friend and I are visiting Hammamet next week and were wondering what is the best currency to bring with us. Also how is is it to exchange money. We can either bring English pounds or Euros.
      Would appreciate any advice.
      Thanks

1 Answer Jun 26, 2012 at 7:48 AM
    • Benson35's Profile Photo

Just browsing . . .

Hammamet Jun 21, 2012 at 3:30 AM

I've been asked on holiday with a group of friend in Hammamet Tunisia, May next year. It looks like a fab hotel (Les Orangers) and it £665 for two weeks, 24 hour all inclusive.
      Is that a good price?

I was just after peoples opinions about this area and things to do etc. I'm undecided on whether to go or not!

Thankyou
      Hayley :)

2 Answers Jun 21, 2012 at 4:52 AM
    • suzeeroglu's Profile Photo

holidaying in June

Hammamet May 2, 2012 at 2:15 AM

Hi everyone,

My family and I are travelling to Hammamet in June myself, my turkish husband, my son 12 and 3 year old daughter. We are staying all inclusive at vincci nozha beach resort. I wondered how easy it is to get to hammamet itself as we dont want to be stuck in the hotel all the time. Is it easy to get around? Maybe im wrong but i always assumed it would be a bit like Turkey in the way of people hassling us to buy things is this true? Is there many things for children to do? day trips not too far as my daughter can be a bit wriggly :) sorry for so many questions but also is there mosquitos? ive only been bothered by them in western turkey so do they bother people much in Tunisia? Thanks for the time to read my questions many thanks
      suzanne

3 Answers May 3, 2012 at 6:27 AM
    • Help please

Hammamet Jan 6, 2012 at 9:21 AM

seriously considering a booking to Yasmin Hammamet 21st March for 1 week.. bit concerned that it will be VERY quiet with not a lot open at this time, anybody enlighten me please, also the hotel Iberostar Solaria seem to be advertising entertainment, but unable to find out if that is all year or summer only, would like to think there would be something going on

Thanks

1 Answer Jan 8, 2012 at 5:48 AM
    • climate

Hammamet Oct 16, 2011 at 2:39 AM

I am going to asmine Hammamet for 1 week on the 26th November. Can anyone advise me Linda and partner Mark what the weather is likely to be like then, as Im not sure what sort of clothes to pack

2 Answers Nov 19, 2011 at 9:23 AM
    • Yasmine hammamet sports bars

Hammamet Jan 5, 2011 at 11:44 AM

looking for a bar that shows English football all ideas will be welcome, !!!!!

1 Answer Jan 6, 2011 at 7:01 AM
    • Transportations media From Tunis to Nabeul

Nabeul Sep 12, 2010 at 5:09 PM

What is the Transportation media From Tunis to Nabeul& how I can get it ?

• hospitals & injections info plese

Hammamet Aug 12, 2010 at 4:17 AM

hi - we are looking at booking a holiday at holiday village manar with first choice around 7km from hammamet. We have 2 children aged 4 & 5 & 2 elderly parents with medical conditions coming. Please can u help me on advising where /how far our nearest hospital would be for heart problems & what are the general response times to get from our hotel to the sed hospital.

Also what injections should we have?

kind regards Angela Patterson

1 Answer Aug 13, 2010 at 10:44 AM
    • train ride

Hammamet Aug 5, 2010 at 8:10 AM

im going to hammemett on sept 8th fot 2 weeks i want to do the indiana jones train ride any tips thanks fonz

• Residence De Charme Dar Hayet

Hammamet Jul 14, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Hi,
      I am thinking about booking this hotel at the end of October for me and my girlfriend, its a suprise for her bday. What can you tell me about the hotel and the area. We go to Turkey a lot so the whole culture side of Tunisia will not be a problem.
      Do you know anything about the hotel, the surrounding area, how much money we will need, the weather, the restaurants etc.

Much Appreciated.

2 Answers Jul 15, 2010 at 12:31 AM
    • onaquest's Profile Photo

Daytrips from Hammamet

Hammamet Apr 6, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Basically I have a Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday DAYTIME free, and would like to get out of Hammamet. But I must be back in Hammamet for the evenings.
      GIVE ME ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS!!!!

What is best? Louage, bus, train? Fastest? Cheapest?
      How early do the louage start in the morning?
      How long does it take to get to Sousse? ElJem? Gabes? Other places?

Thankyou for your help!

2 Answers May 14, 2010 at 7:55 AM
    • Macadam

Hammamet Mar 28, 2010 at 1:56 AM

Does anyone know how to contact the restaurant Macadam personally?

2 Answers Mar 28, 2010 at 11:29 PM
    • Do they speak fluent French in Hammamet?

Hammamet Mar 20, 2010 at 7:45 AM

Hi, I'm going to stay in Hammamet in April. Being a French A level student, I was wondering whether standard French was widely spoken in this area,and whether I would have the opportunity to be surounded by French speakers, so I could intergrate with the culture whilst practising my French?
      Are there any towns or villages nearby, where I'd have a chance to speak with French-speaking locals?
      Would there be many French tourists around?
      Cheers ;)

6 Answers Mar 20, 2010 at 11:58 AM
    • kayleigh06's Profile Photo

Khayam Hotel

Hammamet Jan 22, 2010 at 6:45 AM

Hi all,

I am off to Hammamet (again) in March for a week. I am staying in the above hotel and I have a few questions:

Does anyone know of any good quality restaurants in Hammamet? We are going all inclusive but we are planning on eating out too so that we can get some authentic Tunisian food. Also - during the day is there much to do?

I have been to Hammamet before, but I was about 10 when I last went so I don't remember a lot about it!

Any tips or general guide as to where to head would be great!

Muchas Gracias!

Kayleigh

• gwenjones's Profile Photo

Riu Oceana

Hammamet Jan 3, 2010 at 11:59 AM

Hi trying to decide between Hammamet and Agadir. Stayed in Port el kantoui last year and had a fantastic holiday. Has anyone stayed at the Riu Oceana as this is the favourite, we like beach based holidays in friendly quiet and preferably kid free hotels, can anyone help?

1 Answer May 9, 2010 at 11:42 PM