Gouvernorat de Kebili

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• El djem / Monistair

Mahdia Jun 9, 2015 at 9:18 AM

Hi i am staying at Riu el Mansour from the 28th june- can anyone tell me a decent restuarant nearby? Also i am thinking of doing a day trip to Monistair - Can i ask for Train timetable and prices?

Also i am looking at doing a day trip to el Djem - this will be for 5 people anyone know roughly on the prices?

Cheers in advance

more
    • Going in 6 days

Sousse Jun 5, 2015 at 5:18 PM

Hi as the title says I'm going to sousse in a few days and as a very newly single guy just want to forget and have fun what's the night life like there? And do you meet many people as I'm going alone?

more
    • nargis1973's Profile Photo

Hotel Iberostar Averroes

Tunisia Jun 3, 2015 at 1:06 PM

We are travelling to Tunisia in July and stopping at the Hotel Iberostar Averroes any advice would
      be welcome. is it worth upgrading to sea views ?

Thank you in advance

more

Popular Gouvernorat de Kebili Travel Answer Locations

• Trip with the bedouins

Douz Mar 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Who wants to join me on a trip through the Sahara from Douz, the ateway to the Sahara. Contact. : jaggabongo2008@ntlworld.com

1 Answer Jun 13, 2013 at 4:24 AM
    • Accomodation in ksar ghilane

Qasr Ghilan Dec 14, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Hi everyone,

Do you know whether I can get any accommodation besides Yadis Hotel and Pansea Ksar Ghilane?

Thanks guys!

1 Answer Dec 14, 2012 at 3:04 AM
    • Cost of a camel ride in douz

Douz Apr 19, 2008 at 2:26 PM

Hi,
      Visiting Tunisia in September and planning to go on a mini sahara tour/excursion - just wondered if anyone knew the cost of a camel ride at Douz?
      Any info would be greatly appreciated
      Thanks

1 Answer Apr 19, 2008 at 3:10 PM
    • Sahara Festival

Douz Apr 22, 2007 at 4:07 PM

I have tried everywhere to find out the dates for the 2007 Sahara Festival, without success. It is always after Ramadan, which is Sept. 13/Oct. 13 this year, but is it still in Dec.? And if so, when?

2 Answers Apr 23, 2007 at 1:30 PM
    • flatoutpa's Profile Photo

sand in the camera?

Qasr Ghilan Dec 3, 2006 at 11:54 AM

I will be travelling to Tunisia, and hope to get to Qsar Ghilane. but definetley will be in Douz for some days.

I am wondering about the issue of sand affecting the cameras, that i bring. ... both a digital and an SLR 35 mm. Any suggestions?

Aslo is it difficult to get 35mm film in Tunisia?

Thanks for the information about Qsar Ghilane. It is difficult to decide if I can affort the time after leaving Douz to go to Qsar, matmatta and El jim in a few short days beofre retuning to Tunis. I am giving over about five days to the festival of the Sahara in DOuz, though, if saturated before then, will find more time to explre the Grand occidental Erg and Qsar Ghilane....

Any suggestions are welcome.

Stuart

flatoutpa@yahoo.ca

2 Answers Dec 4, 2006 at 10:48 AM
    • flatoutpa's Profile Photo

Festival of the Sahara

Douz May 30, 2006 at 6:49 AM

The Festival of the Sahara in Douz, has not been scheduled yet according to the Tunisian Tourist office in Montreal. Does anyone know when they do set the date? They do assure me that it is always in December......
      When the date is set, how difficult is it to find accomodation?
      I am looking for something very spartan. It does not need to be fancy.Is there opportunities to live with local people?
      Thanks, merci
      Stuart flatoutpa

2 Answers May 30, 2006 at 10:39 AM