Travel Answers
Gouvernorat de Kebili

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Mina_Badwi's Profile Photo

How to get from cathrage airport to sfax-tunisia?!

Sfax Jul 20, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Hi everybody
      I'm heading to tunisia by the end of the month, I'd like to know how to get from cathrage airport to the train or bus station, I've already checked the official websites of both official bus and train station which was of little help.
      So I need your advice, I was also wondering how much pocket money I'd need for a one month stay in Tunisia
      Btw I'm a girl and travelling alone so I will be grateful for any tips
      Thanks in advance

more
    • deeshooter's Profile Photo

Need a reliable mini bus to shuttle between Libya's border and De Jerba's airport twice weekly

Ile de Jerba Jul 18, 2014 at 5:11 AM

hi,
      I am a travel agent that supports missionary tours. Due to damage at Tripoli's airport I need a reliable driver to rent a mini bus twice a week and pick up the Missionary staff and security support staff at the border and shuttle them to the airport. This contract will last the duration of the airport repairs in Tripoli.

Can anyone recommend a driver they believe was very reliable to arrange this service though?

more
    • Holiday with kids

Mahdia Jul 17, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Is there anything local to do, ie, markets, aqua parks, dolphin swimming, etc

more
    • hikerroeland's Profile Photo

excursions from Nabeur?

Nabeul Jun 30, 2014 at 8:22 AM

Are there any good day excursions from Nabeur?
      Are there guided day excursions from Nabeur?
      any good organisation that do day excursions from Nabeur?

more
    • Travel to Tunisia - several questions

Tunisia Jun 28, 2014 at 6:00 AM

Hello. We are planning to visit Tunisia next year, and everything about the country looks appealing to me - culture, people, archaeological sites, desert...
      1, Plan to travel by car and wondering if it is possible to drive everywhere. I believe you can't have a car in the medina. Is there safe parking?
      2. In Douz, depending on time , would like to take short camel ride into desert. Not sure we have time to overnight in desert. Is it possible / easy to find a short trip by camel, or horse?
      3. In the south, near the Ksars, it looks like the road may not be paved(?) , can you drive by car to the Ksars?
      4. I was watching a nice travel video on Tunisia, and several people who had visited recently commented that they were very put off by how rude people were. I am a believer that you get what you give, so I hope this is not the case. I always have a great time whenever I travel, and am hoping the same for a trip to Tunisia.
      Thanks for your responses!

more
    • looking for good nightlife

Tunisia Jun 23, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Hello
      Can you tell me where the best place for nightlife is in Tunisia ?
      Hammamet, Sousse or Tunis?

Thankyou

more
    • Safe for young female?

Tunisia Jul 10, 2014 at 4:26 AM

Hi. I am hoping to visit Tunisia in August. I will be going with 3 guy friends and we are staying with friends from Sfax. I just wondered if it is safe for a young while female? My parents have concerns about kidnappings and terrorism after reading government warnings for the South of the country. Thanks

more
    • local food

Tunis Jun 28, 2014 at 8:27 PM

What is the typical daily food like - my daughter is visiting for 2 months

more
    • turism Tax

Sousse Jul 8, 2014 at 5:25 AM

Has anybody been in Tunisia this year. I that true you need to pay a turism tax?

more
    • Taxi for 4 persons with luggage

Tunis Jul 8, 2014 at 4:36 PM

How much from carthage airport to a city hotel?
      thank you in advance,

more
    • Hammamet Tunisia trips

Hammamet Jul 5, 2014 at 11:32 PM

I am due to travel to Hammamet in October staying at the Les Oranges Hotel. Thomas Cook is trying to get me to purchase trips before leaving saying I will save money. Is this true and have we chosen a good hotel? Many thanks

more

Popular Gouvernorat de Kebili Travel Answer Locations

• Trip with the bedouins

Douz Mar 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM

Who wants to join me on a trip through the Sahara from Douz, the ateway to the Sahara. Contact. : jaggabongo2008@ntlworld.com

1 Answer Jun 13, 2013 at 4:24 AM
    • Accomodation in ksar ghilane

Qasr Ghilan Dec 14, 2012 at 2:24 AM

Hi everyone,

Do you know whether I can get any accommodation besides Yadis Hotel and Pansea Ksar Ghilane?

Thanks guys!

1 Answer Dec 14, 2012 at 3:04 AM
    • Cost of a camel ride in douz

Douz Apr 19, 2008 at 2:26 PM

Hi,
      Visiting Tunisia in September and planning to go on a mini sahara tour/excursion - just wondered if anyone knew the cost of a camel ride at Douz?
      Any info would be greatly appreciated
      Thanks

1 Answer Apr 19, 2008 at 3:10 PM
    • Sahara Festival

Douz Apr 22, 2007 at 4:07 PM

I have tried everywhere to find out the dates for the 2007 Sahara Festival, without success. It is always after Ramadan, which is Sept. 13/Oct. 13 this year, but is it still in Dec.? And if so, when?

2 Answers Apr 23, 2007 at 1:30 PM
    • flatoutpa's Profile Photo

sand in the camera?

Qasr Ghilan Dec 3, 2006 at 11:54 AM

I will be travelling to Tunisia, and hope to get to Qsar Ghilane. but definetley will be in Douz for some days.

I am wondering about the issue of sand affecting the cameras, that i bring. ... both a digital and an SLR 35 mm. Any suggestions?

Aslo is it difficult to get 35mm film in Tunisia?

Thanks for the information about Qsar Ghilane. It is difficult to decide if I can affort the time after leaving Douz to go to Qsar, matmatta and El jim in a few short days beofre retuning to Tunis. I am giving over about five days to the festival of the Sahara in DOuz, though, if saturated before then, will find more time to explre the Grand occidental Erg and Qsar Ghilane....

Any suggestions are welcome.

Stuart

flatoutpa@yahoo.ca

2 Answers Dec 4, 2006 at 10:48 AM
    • flatoutpa's Profile Photo

Festival of the Sahara

Douz May 30, 2006 at 6:49 AM

The Festival of the Sahara in Douz, has not been scheduled yet according to the Tunisian Tourist office in Montreal. Does anyone know when they do set the date? They do assure me that it is always in December......
      When the date is set, how difficult is it to find accomodation?
      I am looking for something very spartan. It does not need to be fancy.Is there opportunities to live with local people?
      Thanks, merci
      Stuart flatoutpa

2 Answers May 30, 2006 at 10:39 AM