Gouvernorat de Jendouba

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transport from Zarzis to Houmt Souk

Tunisia Dec 12, 2014 at 2:08 AM

We would like to go from Zarzis to Houmt Souk; does anyone knows how long it will take and houw much it will cost? thanks

more
    • can i get souvenir camels ( like they have in abu dhabi or dubai) in hammamet, or nabeul?

Tunisia Dec 15, 2014 at 1:20 PM

they are carved from wood and 'dressed' with saddle and carpets etc.

more
    • sousse hotels

Sousse Dec 9, 2014 at 2:46 PM

I've booked to stay in orient palace hotel but have heard some very bad reports regarding this hotel, is it just people being over the top or should I look at changing hotels

more
    • Safety and Star Wars

Tunisia Dec 9, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Hey there, I'm looking to fly to Tunisia from Casa just after New Years. The main reason I want to come to Tunisia is to visit all the star wars landmarks, including the hotel. However Canada's travel advisory page advises against all non-essential travel to the south of the country. I was wondering if someone could give me some guidance as to what the real situation CURRENTLY is, and if you would advise a solo female traveller to visit at this time. The travel adviseries are often highly exaggerated. Also, if it is safe, some recommendations for tours and such =) Thanks so much!

more

Popular Gouvernorat de Jendouba Travel Answer Locations

• about safety in Tabarka

Tabarka Oct 25, 2013 at 4:30 AM

Hello, I will visit Tabarka in Tunisia and I'm curious if there is safe for two women to go alone on the local beach, to walk around town, visit cafes, not to be bothered by local guys, or how should we react when they'd get pushy. Is it safe to be outside from the hotel resot at the evening. Also I'm curious, why are local men so pushy (I heard). Thank you very much for your answer.

1 Answer Oct 25, 2013 at 5:31 AM
    • ska80's Profile Photo

apartment or small house for rent?

Tabarka Oct 19, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Hello Gent's
      Do you have any Idea if there is apartment or small house for rent in Tabarka? and How much ?

Thanks

2 Answers Oct 21, 2010 at 8:26 PM