change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• renting a car

Tunisia Jan 21, 2015 at 1:55 PM

hi!
      im going to tunisia in june and would like to know where is better to hire a car?when i will be in there or online still in the uk?
      or i may catch anyone private for trips around tunisia?thanks for help

more
    • Fact or fiction

Sousse Jan 9, 2015 at 8:45 AM

Hi all , me and my partner have booked an all inclusive to sousse in July , it's our first weeks holiday without the kids and we are very excited , however.... Lots of people have been sharing their not so nice opinions of Tunisia itself (not particularly sousse) and I have to say it's a bit of a worry for me. Mainly telling us there are lots of people begging and grabbing at you etc and that it can be scared to leave your resort !!! Somebody please tell me this is wrong , thanks amie

more

Popular Gouvernorat de Bizerte Travel Answer Locations

• lium's Profile Photo

Is there a one day tour to Ichkeul National Park?

Bizerte Sep 8, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Hi, I'm traveling to Tunisia this month, couldn't find information on how to get to the part besides taking the bus and walk 10km. Is there a travel agency or guide provider there that give just one day trip to the park? Thank you.

• trovato

Bizerte Oct 8, 2007 at 11:50 AM

je veux faire une visite a Biserte pour trouve la maison de mes arriers grands parents. il'y a quelqun qui connait la maison ou la famillie Trovato a habite
      pendant l-anne 1920-1930. je veux savoire si la maison existe encore.
      si je peux voir la photo de cette maison.

• aabj's Profile Photo

Apartment Rental

Bizerte May 30, 2006 at 5:45 PM

Does anyone know of any affordable decent apartments/houses to rent in Bizerte for 2 - 3 weeks (late June - mid July)?

4 Answers Jun 2, 2006 at 10:13 AM