Gouvernorat de Bizerte

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• El djem / Monistair

Mahdia Jun 9, 2015 at 9:18 AM

Hi i am staying at Riu el Mansour from the 28th june- can anyone tell me a decent restuarant nearby? Also i am thinking of doing a day trip to Monistair - Can i ask for Train timetable and prices?

Also i am looking at doing a day trip to el Djem - this will be for 5 people anyone know roughly on the prices?

Cheers in advance

more
    • Going in 6 days

Sousse Jun 5, 2015 at 5:18 PM

Hi as the title says I'm going to sousse in a few days and as a very newly single guy just want to forget and have fun what's the night life like there? And do you meet many people as I'm going alone?

more

Popular Gouvernorat de Bizerte Travel Answer Locations

• lium's Profile Photo

Is there a one day tour to Ichkeul National Park?

Bizerte Sep 8, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Hi, I'm traveling to Tunisia this month, couldn't find information on how to get to the part besides taking the bus and walk 10km. Is there a travel agency or guide provider there that give just one day trip to the park? Thank you.

• trovato

Bizerte Oct 8, 2007 at 11:50 AM

je veux faire une visite a Biserte pour trouve la maison de mes arriers grands parents. il'y a quelqun qui connait la maison ou la famillie Trovato a habite
      pendant l-anne 1920-1930. je veux savoire si la maison existe encore.
      si je peux voir la photo de cette maison.

• aabj's Profile Photo

Apartment Rental

Bizerte May 30, 2006 at 5:45 PM

Does anyone know of any affordable decent apartments/houses to rent in Bizerte for 2 - 3 weeks (late June - mid July)?

4 Answers Jun 2, 2006 at 10:13 AM