Gostivar

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• skopje to sunny beach

Skopje Aug 5, 2015 at 10:07 AM

is there any direct bus line from skopje to sunny beach bulgaria please help

more
    • Travel tips for Ohrid to Thessaloniki please

Ohrid Yesterday

Came across this great site and would be most obliged if someone could cast some light on the latest travel options for this trip in 1 weeks time (appreciate subject has been addressed before... but much dated).
      From my research suggested appears:
      Bus Ohrid to Bitola
      Macedonian Taxi Bitola to Florina
      Bus Florina to Thessaloniki
      We were considering either Sunday 13th or alternatively Saturday 12th if Sunday schedules tricky?
      Any bus schedules available?
      How much is a realistic taxi cost for Bitola - Florina? and can someone suggest a trusted person/ operator?
      Is a taxi ride from Ohrid to Florina viable and at what price? (May be able to hook up with 2 other people if anyone interested to share?)
      With all the chaos re the migrant flood north from Greece to Skopje, has the border at Niki also been hit?
      Any assistance would be most appreciated!
      Thanks Guys

more
    • travelthrough's Profile Photo

Buses Thessaloniki-Skopje?

FYR of Macedonia Aug 15, 2015 at 4:28 AM

Hello,

Can anybody help me - I look for a bus from Thessaloniki to Skopje that should depart at noon (around 12 or 1 pm.) because I am coming from Kassandra to Thessaloniki (that will also take me about 2 hours to get to the center in the morning).
      Is there a company that offers flexible travel times to FYR Macedonia? And where is the bus stop for this route in Thessaloniki?

Thank you for your help and information.

Travelthrough

more