change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Local Information on Vilanova i La Geltru

Vilanova i la Geltru Jul 15, 2015 at 4:20 AM

Hi
      I regularly visit to this region. Barcelona , Tossa. This is my first trip to Vilanova.
      I am researching some information on the internet but would love to get some local information on good places to have a gin tonic at night, that are sociable.
      Any information appreciated also on interesting restaurants, even if they require a journey.

Thanks
      Mike

more
    • Phone SIM card for Barcelona & Spain

Barcelona Jul 24, 2015 at 6:39 AM

I am travelling to Barcelona then Bilboa then a bus tour from Madrid to Barcelona. I will use an iPhone 4s. Should I get a SIM card in the airport or is it better value in local shops (and which ones?). Many thanks for your help. Julie

more
    • Lurchizo's Profile Photo

Bocce in Ciutadella

Barcelona Jul 22, 2015 at 5:27 AM

Hello all. We arrive in Barcelona on December 18th for ten days. Very happy to be back for this long as we have been several times before but only spent 2-3 days at a time. We have it in our head that we want to play bocce in Ciutadella or another nice park in the area. May seem like a strange question, but is there anywhere that rents bocce sets? Alternatively, anyone want to play? We'll bring the wine, you bring the bocce and know how.

more
    • weather september

Sitges Jul 21, 2015 at 4:28 AM

Is weather good enough for the beach from Sept. 20th in Sitges?
      Thank you.

more
    • Santa Cecilia Montserrat

Barcelona Jul 13, 2015 at 10:02 AM

I'm going to be in Spain in August and would like to figure out how to get from the Monastery in Montserrat to Santa Cecilia to see this exhibition: santaceciliamontserrat.com/e...

Is there any way to get to Santa Cecilia by public transport?

more
    • Lloret de mar to Barcelona

Lloret de Mar Jul 7, 2015 at 5:20 AM

what is the easiest and most affordable way to get to Barcelona from Lloret de mar?

more
    • Lurchizo's Profile Photo

Meals with Locals

Barcelona Jul 22, 2015 at 5:31 AM

We have been fortunate enough to eat with locals in their houses in places like Havana and Paris. Is there an organization(s) in Barcelona that provides this service? We would love to sit down with a local family for supper while in Barcelona.

more
    • Barcelona in october

Barcelona Jul 18, 2015 at 7:19 AM

I will travel to Barcelona in 10th of october. I am wondering about the weather, is it suitable for swimming in the sea? İf it is not , is the weather cold in october? Because we have a 4 years old boy with us.

more
    • Transfer from El prat airport.

Malgrat de Mar Yesterday

Hi there,

Can anybody advise me on the best way to get from El prat airport to malgrat de mar, I was told to get the train to El cot arrogo rather than main station in Barcelona as it's much easier to navigate and then get on the C1 line in direction of Blains. Any suggestions forthcoming would be extremely gratefully accepted. Thanks,

Martin.

more
    • Barcelona Sightseing

Barcelona Jul 26, 2015 at 5:18 PM

We are spending 2 1/2 days in Barcelona prior to going on a cruise. I have some questions. I hope someone can help.
      1) I have read about a "Barcelona Card" for traveling while in Barcelona. Is this card worth buying?
      2) How much does a person tip when using a cab or at restaurants?
      3) Has anyone taken the on/off bus tour? Is this a helpful option to see Barcelona?
      4) Do you recommend purchasing tickets prior to arriving in Barcelona for different venues to tour? For example Sagrada Familia.

more
    • Can you rent a scooter with a provisional UK licence?

Salou Jul 20, 2015 at 4:51 PM

Can you rent a scooter with a provisional UK licence? I only have a provisional licence and my wife needs to renew her full UK licence so she doesn't have one at the moment. Is this a problem, as we read further up this page that, as long as you are over 24, and have the money you can rent a scooter?

more
    • nicolaitan's Profile Photo

No Question Title

Barcelona Jul 19, 2015 at 10:20 AM

for a full five day visit to barcelona in october, looking to find a guide book - we don't need information on hotels, dining, shopping. looking for detailed nuts-and-bolts advice for getting around, gaining access to sites and museums, and organizing our days most effectively.

also, have not found a relatively comprehensive map with both attractions and metro stops.

more