Gorod Moskva

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• salsa place

Moscow Feb 28, 2015 at 11:59 PM

hello. i would lie to find a friendly latino dance cafe with a friendly atmosphere and during a metro hours. :)

more
    • Moscow Victory day parade 2015

Moscow Feb 3, 2015 at 11:34 PM

I would like to fly to Moscow to see the Victory day parade 2015 and want to know as followings:
      1. I would like to sure it take place on 9 may in Moscow/not in St Petersburg?
      2. Possbile stand at Tverskaya street sidewalks; to see/photo shooting is allowed? I knew we are not VIP to entry the red sq.
      3. To get a room overlooking Tverskaya at Ritz or National is a good ideas? (It May be closed off to pedestrians and empty the buildings and Hotel room for safety!)
      4. Any online offical informations about this Parade route for public?

What is the best way to do this? Please advice me(by your experience of seeing the prev. Moscow Parade) Great Thanks!

more
    • Is it difficult to use AeroExpress from Sheremetyevo to Belorussky Rail station.

Moscow Feb 24, 2015 at 6:40 AM

After a long flight from California I could either have a car waiting for me or take Aeroexpress. Considering the amount of traffic in Moscow it would appear to be quicker to take the express then a taxi from Belorussky Rail station.
      Thank you.

more
    • Using selfie stick in Russia?

Moscow Feb 11, 2015 at 11:29 PM

Hi all, possible using selfie stick in public area in Russia? Thanks.

more
    • Where is Russia's Space Shuttle Buran in Moscow now

Moscow Feb 3, 2015 at 11:52 PM

I'll visit Moscow in a few days, I want to know where is Russia's Space Shuttle Buran is shown in Moscow now?

Located in VDNKh? Gorky Park? dismantling and destroyed?

Thank you so much for your help.

more
    • Top 10 things we should we see?

Moscow Feb 25, 2015 at 4:29 PM

We're headed to Moscow at the end of April beginning of May. What are the places that are a MUST? First time going. We're so excited! Thanks!

more

Popular Gorod Moskva Travel Answer Locations

• salsa place

Moscow Feb 28, 2015 at 11:59 PM

hello. i would lie to find a friendly latino dance cafe with a friendly atmosphere and during a metro hours. :)

1 Answer Mar 1, 2015 at 12:43 AM
    • Top 10 things we should we see?

Moscow Feb 25, 2015 at 4:29 PM

We're headed to Moscow at the end of April beginning of May. What are the places that are a MUST? First time going. We're so excited! Thanks!

10 Answers 9 hours ago
    • Is it difficult to use AeroExpress from Sheremetyevo to Belorussky Rail station.

Moscow Feb 24, 2015 at 6:40 AM

After a long flight from California I could either have a car waiting for me or take Aeroexpress. Considering the amount of traffic in Moscow it would appear to be quicker to take the express then a taxi from Belorussky Rail station.
      Thank you.

6 Answers Feb 28, 2015 at 10:31 AM
    • Using selfie stick in Russia?

Moscow Feb 11, 2015 at 11:29 PM

Hi all, possible using selfie stick in public area in Russia? Thanks.

5 Answers Feb 13, 2015 at 6:02 AM
    • Where is Russia's Space Shuttle Buran in Moscow now

Moscow Feb 3, 2015 at 11:52 PM

I'll visit Moscow in a few days, I want to know where is Russia's Space Shuttle Buran is shown in Moscow now?

Located in VDNKh? Gorky Park? dismantling and destroyed?

Thank you so much for your help.

5 Answers Feb 5, 2015 at 12:47 PM
    • Moscow Victory day parade 2015

Moscow Feb 3, 2015 at 11:34 PM

I would like to fly to Moscow to see the Victory day parade 2015 and want to know as followings:
      1. I would like to sure it take place on 9 may in Moscow/not in St Petersburg?
      2. Possbile stand at Tverskaya street sidewalks; to see/photo shooting is allowed? I knew we are not VIP to entry the red sq.
      3. To get a room overlooking Tverskaya at Ritz or National is a good ideas? (It May be closed off to pedestrians and empty the buildings and Hotel room for safety!)
      4. Any online offical informations about this Parade route for public?

What is the best way to do this? Please advice me(by your experience of seeing the prev. Moscow Parade) Great Thanks!

4 Answers Feb 27, 2015 at 3:31 AM
    • Visas for Russia

Moscow Dec 25, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Has anyone applied for a visa since the new rule regarding fingerprints being taken and having to go to the visa application centre, how does it work?

15 Answers Jan 3, 2015 at 11:27 AM
    • 19ghost73's Profile Photo

Meeting "in real life" in Moscow during 31-DEC-14...11-JAN-15 ?

Moscow Dec 23, 2014 at 4:13 AM

Hello folks,

I'm going to stay at CHILLAX-hostel ( chillaxhostel.com ) in Moscow from 31-DEC-14 until 11-JAN-15.
      Anyone interested in meeting & exploring the city together?

I'm a solo travelling male, happily married, 41yrs young, a stereotypical serious german engineer. ;-)
      I speak German, English and a bit of Russian. This will be my 4th trip to Russia, but my 1st to Moscow.

See You - maybe?

Gereon

1 Answer Dec 23, 2014 at 1:04 PM
    • in sheremetyevo

Moscow Dec 22, 2014 at 11:52 AM

whats close hotel from sheremetyevo airport?

6 Answers Dec 23, 2014 at 3:34 AM
    • Anyone know current Aeroflot baggage allowances? Dont trust website...

Moscow Dec 20, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Hallo everyone,

I am having an aeroflot flight and my ticket is showing: (Delhi over Moscow to Düsseldorf) In accordance with Aeroflot rules, free baggage allowance on your route is 2PC=23kg+23kg+10kg (hand luggage) (piece concept) The weight of the piece must not exceed 23 kilograms. The size of the piece must not exceed 158centimeters in 3 measurements. You can also take 1 piece of carry-on bag in cabin. Carry on weight must not exceed 10 kilograms and its size must not exceed 115 centimeters in 3 dimensions (55×40×20). I am flying first time aeroflot as allowance of luggage is 2 pieces plus hand luggage. Now I have the doubt how you weight, both together = 46kg or single separately? Do they allow any tolerance? Many thanks in advance

6 Answers Dec 22, 2014 at 1:30 PM
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

Sightseeing in Kremlin and Around Red Square

Moscow Dec 3, 2014 at 3:53 AM

I will have a stop-over in Moscow Friday December 19th on my way to Vietnam and I will have four or five hours in central Moscow to do some sightseeing (from 11 or 12 a.m. till 4 p.m.). Transit visa has been fixed and I know how and when to get to and from the airport.

I am mostly into architecture and my plan is to see the exterior of St Basil´s Cathedral and State House Museum. I will browse quickly at the interior of GUM and in Kreml I will go directly to the Cathedral Sq to admire the exterior of the churches and the Bell Tower. I will not enter the Bell Tower neither the Armoury.

1. I am really into architecture as well as photography, and would like to see some of the churched from inside as well. Should I choose St Bail or any of the ones at Cathedral Sq; which are the more beautiful ones? What are the lines like to get inside? I have read that photography is not permitted inside the churches on Cathedral Sq; what about inside St Basil´s?

2. Anything else I should not miss while being in the Kremlin/Red Sq area?

3. Do I need to change money so I have some rubles, or can I pay entrance fees and my lunch etc with Visa? What about the airport express train and the metro?

4. Does anyone have a restaurant in the area to recommend? I do not want to waste time searching for a restaurant. European food is preferred, but not necessarily. Should I eat inside GUM while I am there to save time? If so; which restaurant?

Thanks from Lena

15 Answers Jan 11, 2015 at 11:11 PM
    • osho2003's Profile Photo

can i extain my tourist visa?

Moscow Nov 29, 2014 at 12:57 AM

i got Russian visa from 18th november to first of december but i arrived to moscow on 22nd of november......I need to extain my tourist visa,how can i extain my tourist visa?how long can i extain my visa" maximum?" please give me information!

3 Answers Dec 23, 2014 at 1:16 PM
    • v3tt3lWC's Profile Photo

Hotels in Moscow

Moscow Nov 26, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Any good hotels to check out in Moscow on a budget for 2 persons?

15 Answers Dec 3, 2014 at 2:05 AM
    • 3 DAYS IN MOSCOW

Moscow Nov 10, 2014 at 5:36 PM

MY HUSBAND, son 19, myself surprise birthday for our daughter she will be 21. we are in Moscow Friday - Sunday this week. What must we not miss, What is top priority.
      Thanks

11 Answers Dec 3, 2014 at 5:13 AM
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

From SVO to Central Moscow and Back

Moscow Sep 28, 2014 at 6:27 AM

I will have a 15 hours stopover in Moscow on my way to Vietnam. I will land at 5 a.m. and leave again at 8 p.m. I have booked a hotel in the area Pokrovaka in central Moscow and am about to order the invitation letter ($39) from the hotel so I can apply for a tourist visa. My plan is to sleep in my room till 11 a.m. and then do sightseeing until I have to leave for SVO again.

1. What is the best and cheapest way to get from SVO to central Moscow that early morning? I do not want to spend a fortune on taxi (googled and saw something saying fixed price €39, which I am not really keen on paying). I see the Aeroexpress leaves SVO from 5 a.m. in the morning till Belorussky. But how do I get from Belorussky to Pokrovaka? My hotel says it is located close to Kursky railway station and Chkalovskaya and Kurskaya metro stations.

2. And what time should I go back to SVO (it is a Friday) to catch my 8 p.m. flight. I will leave from the area around Kreml etc, how do I get to Belorussky from there?

Thanks from Lena

10 Answers Sep 29, 2014 at 1:04 PM
    • WelcomeTaxi (Moscow)

Moscow Sep 26, 2014 at 4:55 AM

Has anybody used WelcomeTaxi in Moscow and whether they are reliable and safe?

• happpymike's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Moscow!

Moscow Sep 13, 2014 at 7:00 AM

Hi there! I will be in Moscow during Sep.17-20,2014!
      Where to stay in Moscow, close to historical places and not so far from
      entertainment options!! Is it any walking street in Moscow? TKS in advance

3 Answers Sep 13, 2014 at 1:51 PM
    • emrahkb's Profile Photo

what to do in moscow after 22:00 - no bars

Moscow Aug 15, 2014 at 9:59 AM

I have 2-3 hours at night in Moscow after 10 pm and can anyone tell me what can I do there? Stayin close to the center. which streets to walk? etc..

Also simply how much is a beer on an average publike place, a decent but not luxurious sitting dinner, and how much for a 10 km taxi ride sort of heavy traffic?

thank you so much

5 Answers Feb 18, 2015 at 6:09 AM
    • rentedcow's Profile Photo

Izmailovsky Market opened during the week?

Moscow Aug 14, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Hello I was wondering if the Izmailovsky Market is open during the week or just the weekends?

Thanks !

3 Answers Aug 14, 2014 at 10:46 PM
    • Safety in Moscow

Moscow Aug 10, 2014 at 12:39 PM

I have a trip with 2 friends booked for Moscow on the first weekend in October. With the current situation, is it still safe to travel to Moscow as I am getting conflicting reports?

7 Answers Aug 24, 2014 at 4:22 AM
    • Lili.benton's Profile Photo

cheap shopping

Moscow Jul 28, 2014 at 5:57 AM

where can i find cheap clothing in moscow or st.petersburg?
      is there any outlet stores or big sales around august-september?

11 Answers Aug 3, 2014 at 9:12 PM
    • path for terminal f at moscow

Moscow Jul 24, 2014 at 10:04 AM

I am travelling from zagreb to new Delhi for which flight is to be changed at moscow from terminal F. If anybody can guide me the path for teminal F at Moscow.

3 Answers Jul 26, 2014 at 2:00 AM
    • Where can i top up my mobile phone account in Russia?

Moscow Jul 22, 2014 at 7:46 AM

Where can i top up my mobile phone account in Russia?

Advise plz

5 Answers Aug 7, 2014 at 3:11 PM
    • Pushka cafe

Moscow Jul 21, 2014 at 10:44 AM

How can I pre book for dinner at Pushka cafe ?

5 Answers Jul 21, 2014 at 10:43 PM
    • Tour Buses from Airport

Moscow Jul 10, 2014 at 1:49 PM

I have a 6 hour layover in the Moscow airpot (SVO) and was wondering if there is a city tour or soemthing I could do for 4 hours or so. I am female and traveling alone so I need something that is safe. Thank you!

9 Answers Jul 17, 2014 at 9:19 AM
    • Moscow circus

Moscow Jun 19, 2014 at 1:22 PM

We will be in Moscow July 10 - 14 and have heard that the Moscow circus is a great night activity. Thoughts? Our kids are not young, 22, 20 and 16 but I can see them enjoying a good show. Are tickets difficult to get?

2 Answers Jun 20, 2014 at 4:06 AM
    • American traveling to Moscow & St. Petersburg Safe?

Moscow Jun 13, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Will it be safe for American to travel to Moscow & St. Petersburg today, like talking about next month?

9 Answers Jun 16, 2014 at 1:38 AM
    • mjmaniezzo's Profile Photo

Monino Airforce Museum Vs Central Armed forces Museum

Moscow Jun 5, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Wondering if the Central Armed forces museums would be compareable to Monino it would definitly be easier to get to.

4 Answers Jun 21, 2014 at 8:40 PM
    • I am looking english speakers friends

Moscow Jun 5, 2014 at 5:34 AM

I am at this website by chance. I am looking some new friends for practice of english and friendly chat. We can go to museum or somewhere else.
      About me I tell that I am PhD student, I am 25 years old, a friendly man who really looking for practice of english and new firends. Any english courses too expansive that's why I am here.
      My email: bolkonski@bk.ru
      I hope you reply me.

15 Answers Jun 20, 2014 at 6:04 AM
    • johngayton's Profile Photo

A Police Sting Operation?

Moscow Jun 4, 2014 at 3:44 AM

Wandering down the main drag towards Red Square this morning I was crossing the road when a guy in front of me dropped something. Before I'd realised what it was another guy from behind me picked it up. He asked, what I assumed was, if it was mine. I then saw that it was a see-through plastic wallet filled with money.

I shook my head and pointed to the guy in front.

So the guy who had picked it up then caught up with the guy who had dropped it and asked him.

The guy who'd dropped it looked very grateful and thanked us both. I just pointed at the guy who'd picked it up and gestured that it was nothing to do with me.

Suddenly a fourth guy intervened and showed us all a very convincing police pass, complete with badge, his photograph and a distinct hologram. He asked to see all our passports/ID which we all handed over, one at a time obviously. The plain-clothed policemen then asked to see what money we had. He checked our money in turn and handed it back to us. Then the policeman said something like," OK, you can go."

This was all done in Russian and so I was just following the body language but at no time did I feel it was a scam, or anything threatening. It was just a bit odd.

Thinking about it; all I can conclude is that maybe the police are trying to catch some opportunist thieves and doing this as a "Sting". Any opportunist thief would just have picked up the money and tried to get away with it. The subsequent apprehension would then allow the police to search the suspect and if found to be carrying substantially more money than just the "sting package" would result in an arrest.

Anyone else had this, or anything similar, happen to them in Moscow?

21 Answers Jun 6, 2014 at 8:54 AM