• maztek's Profile Photo

Expo 2017 Astana

Astana Nov 29, 2013 at 7:47 PM

How can I participate and attend Astana World Expo 2017

2 Answers Dec 1, 2013 at 7:43 PM
    • osho2003's Profile Photo

From Almaty to Astana

Astana Apr 27, 2010 at 9:18 AM

I and my friend plan to come on 10 Th May Almaty.Then we have to go Astana.From Astana airport to we have to go Ukraine (Kiev) on 14 th May .So how could we go Almaty to Astana; How much cost by train or by bus ? How long time getting for travel? Is it risky? we have not much money to fly.pls good advisees

• Khan Shantyry opening?

Astana Nov 25, 2009 at 4:17 AM

Hello,

Do you know when the Khan Shantyry Entertainment Center be opened? Or is it already?

Different websited provide different dates.

• things to do in astana

Astana Oct 19, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Hey gays, really need your help. I am having a friend coming from dubai n i dont wanna the new capital to badly suck in his eyes. can you please share what places you liked most here? i need an expat's point of view. it might be things to do in astana - restaurant, cafe, lounge, nightclub, cinema, etc etc
      thanks for help in advance

5 Answers Nov 29, 2013 at 7:51 PM
    • Nightclubs near Comfort Hotel

Astana Jun 10, 2008 at 4:47 AM

Where is the best clubs to go to that are located near Comfort Hotel in Astana ?

Thanks !

• Train to Oskemen

Astana Jan 23, 2008 at 3:34 PM

How long would it take to travel by train from Astana to Oskemen? I am planning on flying into Astana, then shortly traveling to Oskemen shortly thereafter. Also, how much would this cost?

• night clubs

Astana Aug 16, 2007 at 6:00 AM

hello every one, can someone tell me, which club is best in astana, well u know where plays good music, I'm Dj myself and going to play there soon, so just intresting if people like trance beat...

• Bus rent Astana - Oskemen

Astana May 27, 2007 at 4:45 AM

Wroclaw University (Poland) is organising a student exchange with Oskemen (Ust-Kamenogorsk) University (Kazakhstan).
      We will arrive to Astana on July 25th in the evening and we would like to rent a bus with a driver for 13 persons to Oskemen.
      We would also like the bus with the driver to stay with us for 3 weeks around Oskemen (local trips) and to return with us to Astana on August 20th.
      My question is if there is such possibility and what would be the total costs.

Any contacts?
      Best wishes,

Marzena Jozefczyk
      dreamie@wp.pl

2 Answers Mar 24, 2008 at 12:00 AM
    • Seven hours in Astana

Astana Apr 14, 2007 at 5:49 AM

Hallo! In May I will have seven hours in Astana while waiting for a connecting train. It will be a Saturday. What can I do during this time? Can I leave baggage at the station? Is it far to go to city centre?

1 Answer Apr 21, 2007 at 3:24 AM
    • road conditions

Astana Apr 10, 2006 at 4:31 AM

Dear friends.

I want to ride by bicycle from Chelyabinsk via Karaghanda to Bishkek or from

Orel on road M 32 to Tashkent.

I have learned that in some places the roads in Kazakhstan are very bad, but I

would like to know about the latest information on the condition on those roads.

If it is true, it takes only 20 hours to cover 1,000 km from Karaghanda to

Almaty by bus. So the road can not be that bad.

If nobody knows about the actual condition of M 32 and M 36 then it would be

helpful to me if someone can tell me how long is travelling-time by bus or

car from Chelyabinsk to Astana and Orel to Aktöbe to Tashkent.

Thank you for your help.

Oetterer

• Restaurants

Astana Mar 26, 2006 at 9:31 AM

Is there a website i can go to find out more about information about restaurants in Astana?I need to know things like what they serve and what people like about the resaurants that keeps them coming back.

1 Answer Mar 24, 2008 at 12:03 AM
    • Privyet2's Profile Photo

Going to Astana in May

Astana Apr 27, 2004 at 1:26 PM

What would be the shortest way to get to Astana from the US? Or from Western Europe? I tried the Internet search, and could not even get flight to Astana (Almaty is readily available). Do I have to fly to Almaty and then buy a plane ticket to Astana locally? Thanks everyone!

6 Answers Apr 3, 2007 at 2:39 AM
    • Ruukel's Profile Photo

Flight to Astana

Astana Sep 12, 2002 at 2:18 PM

What will be the best way to fly from Estonia to Kaskhstan (Astana) ?

1 Answer Sep 12, 2002 at 3:04 PM