Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• travelthrough's Profile Photo

Nagorno-Karabakh day trip?

Armenia Feb 20, 2015 at 4:03 PM

Hello,

Does anybody know where I can book at Nagorno-Karabakh day tour (1 day), what this tour includes (what sights, places), where to book it (including the visa from Armenia) and the costs for 2 persons?

My hostel suggested a price of 60,000 Armenian Dram / 110 Euros only for the driver (2 persons) - is there a cheaper option??

Thank you.

more
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

Beaches and Accomodation at Lake Sevan

Armenia Jan 29, 2015 at 11:58 AM

I am considering a trip to Armenia and Georgia during early August this year.

We will fly in to Yerevan, and stay there for three or four nights. We will then go to Lake Sevan for a couple of days and later visit Haghpat and Sanahin Monestaries on our way to Georgia. We will travel by minibus and taxi.

I have done some googling regarding Lake Sevan to fins the nicest beach and how long to stay, but I do not find any good articles. One is mentioning Shorzha, which looks nice but is on the eastern coast of the lake, and Tsovagyugh which is hard to judge from the Google pictures but is situated close to Sevan city.

Can anyone recommend a nice village with a nice beach, preferably on the north-west part of Lake Sevan? We are two grown-ups, and more into picturesque villages than big resorts with water land etc. Also, what is the water temperature and air temperature like in August? Any hotel recommendations? Should we book accommodation in advance, or will we find it when we get there?

Tufenkian Avan Marak in Tsapatagh looks as the kind of accomondation that we would enjoy, but Tsapatagh is a bit more far from Sevan and our other plans. But if it is worth going there, we would consider it.

We do also consider staying a night in Dilijan and/or Debed Canyon. Should we book accommodation in advance, or will we find it when we get there?

I know, lots of questions here, but finding information regarding Armenia online is not the easiest thing.

Thanks.

BR
      Lena

more

Near Goris