Goren

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Underage traveler

Eilat Jul 8, 2015 at 2:14 AM

Hi guys, I'm from melbourne, Australia. I know I can travel If I'm 17 but just making sure if I'll need a visa to go to Eilat for a couple of weeks. Just wondering if I'll be needing more than a passport and flight tickets to go there. Thank you:)

more
    • freespiritwendy's Profile Photo

cheaper accomodation in Israel

Israel Jul 1, 2015 at 9:08 AM

Can someone direct me to a site where I can find cheap accomodation like hostels and bed and breakfasts in Israel.
      I'd rather spend my money on excursions, than accomodations.

Thank you
      Wendy

more
    • tbnyc1's Profile Photo

how to get there

Eilat Jul 3, 2015 at 8:44 AM

What is the fastest way to get there from Tel aviv? can you fly there and what is the airline name and the airport you would fly into.

Thanks
      Todd

more
    • Masada & Dead Sea

Masada Jul 19, 2015 at 4:00 PM

Hello everyone,
      I will be in Israel the first two weeks of September, and plan on visiting Masada & Dead sea. My question is should I be using a touring company or simply booking a bus ticket and a really good travel book ?

more
    • trip to Jerusalem, Israel doable by ourselves?

Jerusalem Jul 1, 2015 at 12:43 PM

We're US citizens (no visa required, am I correct?) in our late 70s, healthy but not athletic; and we are frugal travelers. We want to visit Bethlehem, Jerusalem and nearby tourist areas for 7 days. Want to see Wailing Wall, the church, via dolorosa, etc. Can we do these ourselves? Are there too much restrictions to go to these places? Do we need permit to go to these places? Is taxi expensive fr airport to hotel? Went to local tour site, $700 for 6 hrs tours, a bit expensive to our budget. Thank you.

more