Goma

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• SAGA GUEST HOUSE IN UVIRA SOUTH KIVU

Uvira Jul 14, 2014 at 4:56 AM

HI, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THE phone number AND ADDRESS OF THIS BED AND BREAKFAST PLEASE? THANK YOU is the SAGA guest house located in an unamed road in Uvira south kivu.

more
    • DRC safe or not

Democratic Republic of Congo Yesterday

hi my girlfriend wants to go work in the congo with her mother and them they got some contract there by some mine close to lumbubashi they fixing the machine on the mine they will be living in containers on the mine .is it safe? she looks like a guy tho! does anyone agree on this IDEA of theres I just feel theres something not right iv never been to the DRC so I don't know .some advice pls nadz

more
    • Viki88's Profile Photo

Hello and Greeting!

by Viki88 Online Now Jan 13, 2014 at 12:48 AM

I am planning a visit to Goma. DRC this march. and am very confused on my planning .for my accommodation can someone recommend a cheap and safe place for long stay like a month or two near the airport.Please help?

3 Answers Jan 28, 2014 at 6:03 PM
    • Arun2708's Profile Photo

I need some serious help.

by Arun2708 Online Now Nov 24, 2013 at 6:01 AM

My fiancée is in Goma and i am struck up in another country. Want to send her flowers and it seems that everything goes against my will. The websites doesn't deliver anything there. The DRC doesnt have a Zip code. I cant find any local vendor and is completely lost. This is i guess my last resort. Hope it help.

10 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 5:20 PM
    • Current situation in Goma

by varun1185 Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 4:39 AM

Hi Everyone, I need to travel to Goma on a business trip next week. I have heard news regarding clashes between M23 rebel and govt troops recently(may 2013) but iam not able to get any latest news(june 2013) for Goma. Is it safe to travel to goma at this time. Duration of trip would be around 2 months. Can anyone help me on this

11 Answers Jun 12, 2013 at 4:16 AM
    • lamsterz's Profile Photo

Haircuts in Goma

by lamsterz Online Now Jul 13, 2011 at 8:39 AM

This sounds strange but.. has anyone had their hair cut in Goma, particularly men?

The locals here all seem to shave their head so I'm afraid of what will happen if I walk in with a full set.. the expats seem to grow it out long or wait to get it cut back at home.

Thanks!
      Lam

3 Answers Jul 15, 2011 at 3:11 AM
    • torabr's Profile Photo

Ruwenzori - Mountains of the Moon.

by torabr Online Now Sep 10, 2006 at 10:26 AM

Is it possible to hire a guide and go climbing Mount Margaritha from Goma. How far away and is it possible to hire a truck or go by bus. I have previously climber Kilimanjaro and now like to climb Ruwenzori. Are there any difficulties when crossing the border to Uganda or shall one stay in Congo?

Thank You, Torgil Abrahamsson, Stockholm, SWEDEN (torgilabrahamsson@yahoo.com)

1 Answer Oct 6, 2011 at 1:41 AM
    • gorillas in congo

by johnlome05 Online Now Oct 17, 2005 at 1:35 AM

hello, some one told me that last year 1050 tourists visited congo gorilla in jomba and bukima via Uganda and Rwanda. but me i want to visite jomba gorillas in drcongo via kinshasa, pliz give me more infos about how i can reach kinshasa and how much is the price of visa ,gorilla permit, hotels...

Regards