Golden Sands

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What to do on a summer vacation

Varna Yesterday

We are two 17 year old Girls who are going to visit Golden Sands and Varna in the summer. Do you have any recommandations for what we can do the two weeks we are staying there? We want to explore the city, shop and just have a good time :)

more
    • Cheap 3 night excursion to Istanbul from Varna

Varna Apr 6, 2014 at 9:22 PM

My boyfriend and I will be arriving in Varna on the 22 of June, 2014. We'd like to leave for Istanbul the following day and spend 3-5 nights there. What is a good website that lists possible excursions for that time frame? Is it worth it to book an excursion in advance or just do it in person once we're in Varna?

more
    • Public transport

by Qurab Online Now Sep 2, 2013 at 8:21 AM

What is the public transport like for traveling between Golden Sands and Varna centre, and how much does it cost?

2 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 11:18 PM
    • 18's holiday

by ggrlcm36 Online Now Feb 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM

Heyy guys,
      Me and 3 friends are going to Golden Sands this summer because my friends cousin has a flat out there, was wondering if you could give us some option of things to do around golden sands during the day and if there are any good nught clubs around the area.
      thanks

5 Answers May 18, 2013 at 3:28 AM
    • Golden sands hotel

by kamran79 Online Now Jun 20, 2011 at 10:44 AM

i want to travel to golden sands august 2011. i made reservation at the Admiral Hotel, i want to know is anybody has any comment about this hotel.
      should i reserve an All inclusive package for it?

1 Answer Jun 21, 2011 at 6:33 AM
    • preunika hotel golden sands bulgaria.

by chris.beddoe Online Now Jul 10, 2010 at 3:41 AM

could any one tell me if the perunika hotel good value for money! an if so is it any good? thanks.

1 Answer Jul 10, 2010 at 5:23 AM
    • Orchidea Boutique Spa

by tracybowdler Online Now Feb 25, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Hi everyone planning our first visit to Golden Sands this August with my husband and 18 yr old daughter. We have looked at lots of hotels and are still undecide where to stay. The Orchidea Boutique Spa looks and sounds lovely but would like a bit more information on the place and the surrounding area as there are not many reviews on Trip Advisor. Also is it as reasonable to eat out in Golden Sands as people say??? How much spending money would you need for an average day for three adults ?? ( Staying B&B) We're not very big drinkers but would like to do a bit of sight seeing...... any suggestions for places to visit within easy reach?? Thanks in advance

2 Answers Apr 30, 2010 at 8:27 AM
    • Trips do Istambul (Stambul) in Turkey

by K.Skowron Online Now Sep 3, 2009 at 6:41 AM

Hi all!

Does anyone know where (and for what price) we can find/book a two-day trip to Istambul when we'll be staying in Chayka near Golden Sands?

Thanks!

2 Answers Mar 11, 2010 at 7:56 AM
    • Mahbod's Profile Photo

From golden sand to balchik

by Mahbod Online Now Jun 25, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Hi

this summer i want to stay in golden sand for 1 week i need to know:
      how far is from golden sand to balchik? and how can i reach there ,what is the
      rate for taxi / bus ... ?

Thanks
      Mahbod

2 Answers Jul 11, 2009 at 8:10 PM
    • Hotel Arabella - swimming pools

by Bunzz Online Now Jun 20, 2008 at 1:10 AM

How deep are the swimming pools? Is there a pool suitable for young children (under 10) and for new swimmers?

• golden sands

by MARLENE03 Online Now Jun 15, 2008 at 6:58 AM

hi any one know best places to eat in golden sands also how much money needed for 2 weeks we are stayind b&b as we usually go to spain and canaries i know we usually take £1000 with us for 2 weeks as it is only 2 adults going this year could some one estimate how much we would need as we have been told it really cheaper than spain. thanks a lot all or any imfo with be of help and any one flew with balkan airways before as we usually go with thomas cook. thanks

2 Answers Jun 24, 2010 at 4:12 AM
    • accomadation

by olivegroves Online Now Mar 1, 2008 at 7:21 PM

as a single male I would like to know where the best and most affordable accomodation can be found for a few weeks in summer at golden sands resort. I dont need luxury -just a value for money single room. your advice will be much apreciated

3 Answers Jun 2, 2011 at 2:59 AM
    • madmike32's Profile Photo

i have been to golden sand twice now and going again for my birthday in sept

by madmike32 Online Now Jul 18, 2007 at 6:08 PM

Hi everyone
      I have been to golden sands twice now and love the place and the friendly people, i have visited veliko turnavo, cape kaliakra, albena , regachavo, varna and i am looking to visit some more nice places , i have heard that nessabar is a place to visit on my next trip , any other places to visit that are of interest? .I just love the way bulgaria is,its pretty,sceenic and the people couldnt be more friendly and they like it when i try to learn a little bulgarian.I am currently trying to find a nice hotel for my birthday trip , so far i have stayed at preslav which was a nice hotel and also at edelwiese but i didnt like that hotel as they tried a con on my friends and me so i definately wouldnt go back there.I have got to know a taxi driver well and a few of the staff at muppets kareoke bar and im hoping to get to meet some more nice frienly people on my trip in september for my birthday bash.Any recommendations on places to visit would be great help and good hotels would be appreciated too.
      thanks
      mike

7 Answers May 17, 2008 at 2:51 PM
    • miarcerts's Profile Photo

Changing Currency Warning

by miarcerts Online Now Aug 10, 2006 at 7:14 AM

Just returned from Bulgaria and even with the greatest knowledge was ripped for £20 at a Golden sands beach currency changer. Got desperate to get £100 changed to get gifts and went to one that apparenly was offering 2.84. After they took cash and asked my wife to sign ... silly I know ... they gave her 2.29 and said the 2.84 was "selling price". Please make sure before you hand over cash that its the rate for "buying".
      I decided to take a photo of the place which is on The beach promenade just in from far left of Golden sands. I tried to take cashiers photo, but after 1 minute I was approached by a by a bulgarian thug who said "NO CAMERA" and "not my problem" and left in no doubt , ( gun inside his shorts ) to leave.

Have Picture ... if anyone wants it please email as I don't want anyone else to get street mugged as we did.

4 Answers Aug 8, 2007 at 4:21 AM
    • perunika hotel

by mickloulew Online Now Jul 15, 2006 at 9:40 AM

has anyone stayed here.....whats your opinion on it?