Gold Coast Travel Answers

change location

need help for info- surfer paradise

by Zilahmy Online Now Nov 27, 2011 at 7:03 PM

hi,ive posted in the forum before that im going over for holiday to Gold Coast on 6/12/2011 to 10/12/11 than another 2 days at TANGALOMA . i would like to ask for help & opinion again from all.initial plan is to drive on saturday but cant do it now. and other days already jam packed with other plans.
I'm given an optional transportation to & fro between my hotel & harbour town,but it on saturday . i planned to go carraa market on saturady instead.
) HARBOUR TOWN SHOPPING. is it worth to go there for shopping with kids(aged 11,12 & 13)?
2) from HOLIDAY INN SURFER PARADISE HOTEL to and fro to HARBOUR TOWN , is it very far or is it easier for me to take publoc transport to and fro? or is it better for me to take cab there?( i plan to go on wednesday on our own)
3) i know that HARBOUR TOWN SHOPPING CTR & CARRARA MARKET is totally two different type of place, but my time is limited.is it better for me to bring my kids to CARRARA MARKET or HARBOUR TOWN is im only given 1 choice?
3)from PARADISE COUNTRY FARM to CARRARA MARKET? How to go?
4)is it sufficent time from 2pm to go to carrara market till its closing? i know they closed at abt 4pm.. but my time really limited.
Really need virtual tourist members help and opinion. thank you in advance. cheers

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines